What's new

Woman throws acid on husband for remarrying

this is very odd , usually it's the woman who get's attacked with acid.

feel bad for anyone who get's attacked with acid.

Feel bad for the man, did the guy divorce the women before he got remarried?

bro they drain you of any good will and bring about depression and finacially bankruptcy. we wasted so much money on the papers and wedding but our race of people are animals. not only that your cousins back home will play games and now they trying to steal our land. god they are petty people.

Nah I solved this family issues long time ago as I stay very far from all cousins and auntys....my interaction with them is very formal on eid baraat....this way I am able to keep good releations with everyone without anyone poking nose in my business..

But without father, and i wish you experience the same.
This post of yours is highly regrettable & unwarranted. He was only asking you to make the most of your unfortunate circumstances and turn your life around. Trust me we all have our fair share of problems. I myself don't know how its like to have a father, when i look at people getting stuff for their children or having fun i find myself flooded with all sorts of emotions, but that doesn't mean i should go around cursing them, rather i say MashaAllah and carry on with my life.

Religion is just a matter of convenience now, perhaps you missed over the requirement that it's only legal if your first wife is barren or sick. It's also illegal to blackmail or intimidate your wife into allowing permission.

Marrying a second time because your 1st wife doesn't give blow jobs isn't a valid reason.

There are no such rules honestly and one can look up to the practice of the prophet himself..indo-pak mullah invented these rules because they do not fit into the monogamy culture of indo-pak. Otherwise there is nothing which bars a man from marrying 2nd, third and fourth time without issues...

Fathers raise their daughter with utmose care and affection..they grow up..their bills from cradle to college are paid...and then they become feminist and propagate thoughts like "all men are pigs"

Sir this makes me really angry when we see some members openly supporting such a crime against a man by a woman but they don't it was vice-versa while I against both cases.

Actually they think that west will think highly of them if they support a woman whether she is right or wrong!

aisay logon ko kahtay hain "Shah se ziada shah kay ghulaam"

This post of yours is highly regrettable & unwarranted. He was only asking you to make the most of your unfortunate circumstances and turn your life around. Trust me we all have our fair share of problems. I myself don't know how its like to have a father, when i look at people getting stuff for their children or having fun i find myself flooded with all sorts of emotions, but that doesn't mean i should go around cursing them, rather i say MashaAllah and carry on with my life.

I can see some serious psychological issue.

Actually they think that west will think highly of them if they support a woman whether she is right or wrong!

aisay logon ko kahtay hain "Shah se ziada shah kay ghulaam"
West basically wants us to replicate their model. They are arrogant SOBs and think rest of the world inferior and uncivilised and to get a certificate of civilisation, the rest of the world has to follow them blindly by disregarding their own culture, traditions and most importantly religion. While the women in west are realising this conspiracy of men against them and more white women are reverting to Islam than white men...one must ask why if they are so free?
The simple answer is that they do not want their bodies to be abused by men and treat them only sex objects.

But our woman are thinking to replicate the radical feminist model of the West.

Meri baat mano to 1 hi Begam se kaam chlao sirji.
Baki four begams ko to sambhalna hi naamunkin hoga.

Hire the first begum as the manager to the remaining 3 begum.
The other three begum also get some ministry...
Viola..you have a loop government where all women are trying to manage each other...
No more dishooo dishoooo :sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

I can see some serious psychological issue.
I don't blame her/him......He/she is probably hurting and has a lot to learn about life, unfortunately both of his/her parents are not there to guide her/him so the best he/she can do is learn from others and not let emotions guide his/her life............BTW i think it's a girl we are talking about:p:

Hire the first begum as the manager to the remaining 3 begum.
The other three begum also get some ministry...
Viola..you have a loop government where all women are trying to manage each other...
No more dishooo dishoooo :sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:
And what if these 4 womens uncovers your plot??
You will get a double dishoo dishoo.:lol:

I don't blame her/him......He/she is probably hurting and has a lot to learn about life, unfortunately both of his/her parents are not there to guide her/him so the best he/she can do is learn from others and not let emotions guide his/her life............BTW i think it's a girl we are talking about:p:

Actually I also thought that it's a girl. Girls do miss their fathers not the boys in late teens. But he/ she is blaming a man (his/ her father), not the woman (his/ her step mother) who is behind all of the misery.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom