What's new

Woman throws acid on husband for remarrying

She should be hanged publicly.
Buhahah no dude... she will escape that.
And yes you men .. you'll end up eating jali hui apnay muh k jesi roti and wearing apnay zehan k jesay tangled or "saaf" cloths.

See how the table turns...Ab naam lo gay doosri shadi ka??:azn:

My policy
Baby your,e the one par allowed to hain na chaar

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/afric...t-passes-polygamy-law-201432116656522465.html

Whose moving to Kenya :yay:

She should be hanged publicly.
Easy there champ ..

BTW ... Marriage in two sentences ..

240734a0936f2badb133bd6c9ec0d299.jpg

giphy.gif

Religion is just a matter of convenience now, perhaps you missed over the requirement that it's only legal if your first wife is barren or sick. It's also illegal to blackmail or intimidate your wife into allowing permission.

Marrying a second time because your 1st wife doesn't give blow jobs isn't a valid reason.

Whatever kind of Muslim you are, I don't care. For me, religion is a requirement. This is why my parents chose to migrate to Pakistan, otherwise, there was no need for partition.

As per Muslim Family Law Ordinance of Pakistan, marriage without permission occurs and is completely legal, however, it may be a crime without permission of first wife. In all such cases, the person is required to pay the dower immediately to the first wife, and if convicted, is sent to prison for one year. However, court cannot nullify the second marriage. To get the permission, the requirement is not only that the man should prove that the first wife is barren, but also there is "willful avoidance of a decree for restitution of conjugal rights". Just read this and decide yourself, have we not made ourselves look stupid? What stops a man from proving this? Our laws have just become a laughing stock. That's why no one gets any punishment of breaking this law. At least I have not seen in my whole life.

Your comment related to blow job was highly unreasonable. I don't know what made you think of it as neither I nor anyone else stated this reason as a valid excuse for a second marriage.

The guy @Casia who advised me to ask my mother, she is not with me otherwise, I would have asked this question from her. However, the woman who was with me was my wife and I don't believe any sane woman will say that she would throw acid on someone who has done a crime worth of one year punishment under Pakistani law, and has not done any mistake under the religion he follows.

We should discourage anyone, regardless of gender, from committing heinous crimes like acid attacks. Encouraging women for committing these crimes will not do us any favor. Some people here were very happy that the man was severely burned due to a crime worth one year jail term according to Pakistani law.

Right Sir this is the logic ...you cannot marry without the permission of first one .......(who gives permission) and if u do then no way out ..........its surly criminal .........If not wrong ........Have seen a drama on it but it was criminal drama only for the people who can hold their stomach tight after laughing ...because was by Measter of masters .........

Buhahah no dude... she will escape that.
And yes you men .. you'll end up eating jali hui apnay muh k jesi roti and wearing apnay zehan k jesay tangled or "saaf" cloths.
You haven't been in Europe...the woman is "free" here but I tell you very frankly that basically men use her and throw her like a toilet paper, leaving her with unwanted pregnancies and children and find a newer, younger and more beautiful girl and this cycle repeats itself until he decides to settle down...that's why there are so many Donald Trumps getting born. Of course she can claim her right to alimony (maintenance).

As per Islam, a man is allowed to marry up to four women at the same time so 2nd marriage shouldn't be a problem. And if the woman does not accept it, she can take divorce and find another but she cannot do anything else.

Women in Pakistan are really ungrateful and holy Prophet (ﷺ) said that "I see more women in hellfire than men and the reason is that they are ungrateful to their husbands."

I am against violence against women but that does not mean that woman start doing such crimes against humanity. He has been supporting her and paying for her expenses so if he wanted to marry another woman, that is his legal and religious right. If the woman are Muslimat, they have to accept it too. You cannot just take the only parts of the religion that suit you while disregarding the rest and the same goes for men.
The institution of marriages works more favourably for women as it provides, peace of mind, mental and financial security and an identity to her children. A free society created by men in Europe, helps them to select a woman of their choice, test and throw...no need for marriage and responsibilities. If our want that then no problem we men would more happy since this world has more women than men and in the global village Pakistani men will find more from abroad and Pakistani men one of the most attractive in many ratings.

Last edited:
This criminal act partly explains why the husband left her in the first place.
If that woman can go to such extreme measures to avenge her husband's infidelity, imagine living with her everyday.
She should have just divorced her husband and moved on.

Back
Top Bottom