What's new

Will things ever change for the people of Pakistan? And how?

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear members,
We know that the people of Pakistan are suffering from day 1 at the hands of the Army, bureaucracy, local thugs, etc. Political parties, including PTI comprised of thieves, incompetent gangs which are good at loot and plunder, and self-centered thugs. Army sells Pakistan and Pakistanis for small gains. Bureaucracy is there to loot only and to pimp things between local gundas and international gundas.

Is there any way that the people of Pakistan can get out of this vicious cycle? will we even get a govt that will unite people, and take Pakistan as a whole? Will we ever get a govt whose first priority will be Pakistan and the people of Pakistan?

@SQ8 @Catalystic

reunification kar lo

reunification-of-india-a-necessity-2019-08-21.jpg

And I know, this forum is dominantly pro-PTI. But PTI is no less corrupt. I am sorry guys, but truth is truth.

And I know, this forum is dominantly pro-PTI. But PTI is no less corrupt. I am sorry guys, but truth is truth.
It is less corrupt. But not perfect surely. Not anywhere near it.

PTI is history now. Establishment nahi aaney denge.

But the Establishment has lost it’s holy cow status. I believe this move alone means Pakistan will move ahead and do well.

Possibly, but in corruption, treachery, colonial slavery and overall destructive behavior, no one is in Khassi sepoys' league.

Pakistan ki ghar wapsi, it'll be glorious.

Interestingly ever since this ghar wapsi scheme started, not one Indian I have met outside India wants to go back.

The only thing going back to India is a shitload of money. Indians are literally eating away the bark they are sitting upon. Suicidal fanatics one may argue.

Interestingly ever since this ghar wapsi scheme started, not one Indian I have met outside India wants to go back.

The only thing going back to India is a shitload of money. Indians are literally eating away the bark they are sitting upon. Suicidal fanatics one may argue.
Bhai Jan, you are always spot on, but sometimes it's a problem too. :lol:

in ki londiyaan ghar se bhag jati hain, un ki ghar wapsi ka rona ro rahay hain.

Bhai Jan, you are always spot on, but sometimes it's a problem too. :lol:

Yeah and it's not my problem then afterall along with your negative outlook on life.

I am starting to believe that positive in your avatar is just your blood group as nothing else about you is remotely positive.

Mayoosi/Depression is a health issue. I suggest eating mutton or lamb once a while as they are naturally good immune boost against depression.

Yeah and it's not my problem then afterall along with your negative outlook on life.

I am starting to believe that positive in your avatar is just your blood group as nothing else about you is remotely positive.

Mayoosi/Depression is a health issue. I suggest eating mutton or lamb once a while as they are naturally good immune boost against depression.
See? Now it's a problem.

Back
Top Bottom