What's new

What is the threshold of revolution in Pakistan?

All those cowards who are throwing abuses on Pakistan, it's government, and people should go back to Pakistan and act as arrow head to start the much sought revolution.

A revolution eats up it's leaders first. All these idiots want the sons of poor Pakistanis die while having a good life abroad for themselves and their children. All these raja adils, haider mehdis, and other low-lifes of their creed are in fact evils making dollars by spreading lies, hatred, and fasad on social media. Look at this khanzeer adil raja. Now it's revealed that khamosh mujahid that this harami used to refer was in fact a RAW agent Ajit Singh. Lanat hai iss harami par.
Actually most of the Pakistanis who potentially could flee the situation are already gone. But, majority is still in Pakistan, and very desperate. I always warned leaders, and this thread is all about warning the leaders before its too late.

What Pakistan needs is a Bolshevik style revolution where the soldiers stormed the Presidential palace and shot all the corrupt politicans.

In a Coup d'etat

1697154399363.jpeg

I am pretty sure they have the greenlight from the west to massacre Pakistanis en mass if they step out of line.

I am pretty sure they have the greenlight from the west to massacre Pakistanis en mass if they step out of line.
Of course they do. They are not your friends. Remember this. Even our own governments are not independent, they can't truly be trusted, unfortunately.

With the right monetary incentives or blackmail there's no limit to the crimes they'd commit.

Pakistan is in desparate need of a sincere revolutionary leader and IK is not cutting it.

Back
Top Bottom