What's new

What is the threshold of revolution in Pakistan?

when military starts to kill civilians in public in 100s at a time then maybe there be a revolt.
otherwise quam is like the walking dead.

People of Pakistan are not integrated enough to start any such struggle at national level. The Government along with all its arms i.e the Army, Civil servants, Police forces, Para Military forces and all other lower level government officials combined are way too powerful to be dealt with.

They will crush all these spordic outbusts.
Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore, Skardu, Hyderabad, Multan etc. People of these cities dont have much connection with each other or travel towards each other.

And there is no such movement in Pak which drives people from all over Pak and have some sizeable street power.

Establishment and Government is a mammoth. Pakistanis cannot fight them without uniting first. But theh are all divided. Baloch Nationalism, Sindhi Nationalism, Urdu Muhajir movement, Pashtun Nationalism, Anti Punjab Hate, Religious Extremism, Secterian Jamaats, and so on. All these so called "Intellectual" movements basically divide the society and spread hate, perfectly in line with weakning the people and strenghtning the Establishment in return.

The only revolution that can come into this country, is through the army itself. Before people shoot this down with arguments of mutiny in army being dangerous precedent, explain how removing democratically elected governments is any better? How is Pakistan better than the banana republics in Africa? Hasn't the army already removed a COAS before?

What is the point of following the chain of command when COAS like Bajwa were violating their oath to protect Pakistan by surrendering to India? When senior army officials in charge of sensitive organizations migrate to western countries after retirement, how are they not already compromised?

The army itself, needs to decide whether it wants to serve Pakistan or the corrupted & treacherous chain of command. If tomorrow some army chief in Africa extends his tenure, he is loyal only to himself not his country.

Last edited:
The only revolution that can come into this country, is through the army itself. Before people shoot this down with arguments of mutiny in army being dangerous precedent, explain how removing democratically elected governments is any better? How is Pakistan better than the banana republics in Africa?

What is the point of following the chain of command when COAS like Bajwa were violating their oath to protect Pakistan by surrendering to India? When senior army officials in charge of sensitive organizations migrate to western countries after retirement, how are they not already compromised?

The army itself, needs to decide whether it wants to serve Pakistan or the corrupted & treacherous chain of command. If tomorrow some army chief in Africa extends his tenure, he is loyal only to himself not his country.
Excellent points made.
Army, bureaucracy et Al should think on small things:
1) corruption for get your children better education? Why can't it be for everyone when there is less corruption through public institutions?
2) where will they go when west will fall down? And that is very near btw.
3) treason is also shifting towards an enemy country, or seeking job there.
4) in Pakistan people need education so that they start behaving like humans.

I mean very small things, if power circles in this country are ready to think.

We saw that govt is making all types of decisions to make commoners' lives more and more difficult. It's an increase in commodity prices every day, and people are not doing anything.
When will people start to act? I mean, I am safe from this humiliation from the Pakistan govt, because I could run away from Pakistan. However the majority of Pakistan is not yet able to run away from Pakistan, and I think they will not be able to do so as well.
So when are we expected to raise our voices and start to burn the vehicles and homes of politicians, bureaucrats, and Military officers who are aiding these corrupts, so that before doing any increase, they think twice?

An increase in prices happens because people accept it. The day people stopped accepting it, will be the day the increase will not happen again.

If you reveal that top executive positions of the country are occupied by followers of Mirza and announce it on 12th Rabb ul Awwal, you may get your desired reaction.

اگر پاکستان اور بھارت کے مسلمان اب بھی نہیں جاگے تو شاید کبھی جاگ نا پائیں۔

پاکستان کے بیغیرت حکمرانوں، آج تمہاری گاڑی روکی گئی ہے، کل تم لوگوں کو سر راہ قتل کردیا جائے گا۔ اور وہ وقت قریب سے قریب آرہا ہے۔
بچے گی آرمی بھی نہیں۔ اگر آرمی کو خام خیالی ہے کہ سب مارے جائیں گے مگر وہ بچ جائیں گے تو بھول ہے انکی۔
عوام کو ریلیف دو، ورنہ نا تو تم لندن میں بچوگے اور نا ہی بیلجیم میں۔

We saw that govt is making all types of decisions to make commoners' lives more and more difficult. It's an increase in commodity prices every day, and people are not doing anything.
When will people start to act? I mean, I am safe from this humiliation from the Pakistan govt, because I could run away from Pakistan. However the majority of Pakistan is not yet able to run away from Pakistan, and I think they will not be able to do so as well.
So when are we expected to raise our voices and start to burn the vehicles and homes of politicians, bureaucrats, and Military officers who are aiding these corrupts, so that before doing any increase, they think twice?

An increase in prices happens because people accept it. The day people stopped accepting it, will be the day the increase will not happen again.
What Pakistan needs is an armed revolution like the way the Bolshevik Revolution is glorified in Russia, where armed men stormed the Presidential Palace, and the corrupt politicians were just simply shot.

Why should I care about USA, it is not my country therefore I do not care about it. Go Fvck USA.

What Pakistan needs is an armed revolution like the way the Bolshevik Revolution is glorified in Russia, where armed men stormed the Presidential Palace, and the corrupt politicians were just simply shot.

Why should I care about USA, it is not my country therefore I do not care about it. Go Fvck USA.
I dont know whether we as a nation are capable of handling an organised revolution, but whatever will happen in Pakistan will look somewhat like this:
1696625137556.png

All those cowards who are throwing abuses on Pakistan, it's government, and people should go back to Pakistan and act as arrow head to start the much sought revolution.

A revolution eats up it's leaders first. All these idiots want the sons of poor Pakistanis die while having a good life abroad for themselves and their children. All these raja adils, haider mehdis, and other low-lifes of their creed are in fact evils making dollars by spreading lies, hatred, and fasad on social media. Look at this khanzeer adil raja. Now it's revealed that khamosh mujahid that this harami used to refer was in fact a RAW agent Ajit Singh. Lanat hai iss harami par.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom