What's new

What is the threshold of revolution in Pakistan?

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We saw that govt is making all types of decisions to make commoners' lives more and more difficult. It's an increase in commodity prices every day, and people are not doing anything.
When will people start to act? I mean, I am safe from this humiliation from the Pakistan govt, because I could run away from Pakistan. However the majority of Pakistan is not yet able to run away from Pakistan, and I think they will not be able to do so as well.
So when are we expected to raise our voices and start to burn the vehicles and homes of politicians, bureaucrats, and Military officers who are aiding these corrupts, so that before doing any increase, they think twice?

An increase in prices happens because people accept it. The day people stopped accepting it, will be the day the increase will not happen again.

Last edited:
People will kill their children, even set themselves on fire, but they won't ever dare to attack their rulers. It's like Pakistanis are genetically designed to be slaves. No one has even bothered finding Bilawal Zardari in Karachi and punching his face. No one has even bothered punching Nawaz Sharif in London, the knife stabbing capital of the world. Pakistani people are useless, inside and outside the country.

Before Pakistanis start blaming their government, let them do self reflection. Were they not quiet when Imran Khan was being jailed and the hard work that was done to stabilize the economy was being reversed by Ishaq Dar? Did they not vote for PMLN & PPP for thirty years? Under arguments such as "Agar khata hai toh lagata bhi hai"?

We saw that govt is making all types of decisions to make commoners' lives more and more difficult. It's an increase in commodity prices every day, and people are not doing anything.
When will people start to act? I mean, I am safe from this humiliation from the Pakistan govt, because I could run away from Pakistan. However the majority of Pakistan is not yet able to run away from Pakistan, and I think they will not be able to do so as well.
So when are we expected to raise our voices and start to burn the vehicles and homes of politicians, bureaucrats, and Military officers, so that before doing any increase, they think twice?

An increase in prices happens because people accept it. The day people stopped accepting it, will be the day the increase will not happen again.

It reminds me of one saying in Urdu...

'Qabristan aisay hazaroon, Lakhoon loogon sey bhray huay haeen jo is wajah sey haq ka liay aur batil kay khilaf nahi kharay hoi kay wo maray jaingay'.

People will kill their children, even set themselves on fire, but they won't ever dare to attack their rulers. It's like Pakistanis are genetically designed to be slaves. No one has even bothered finding Bilawal Zardari in Karachi and punching his face. No one has even bothered punching Nawaz Sharif in London, the knife stabbing capital of the world. Pakistani people are useless, inside and outside the country.

Before Pakistanis start blaming their government, let them do self reflection. Were they not quiet when Imran Khan was being jailed and the hard work that was done to stabilize the economy was being reversed by Ishaq Dar? Did they not vote for PMLN & PPP for thirty years? Under arguments such as "Agar khata hai toh lagata bhi hai"?
Genetically we are okay. To be honest, I think, if a leader stands today and tells them to start retaliation, they will do it.
But why doesn't any leader dare to do it?

It reminds me of one saying in Urdu...

'Qabristan aisay hazaroon, Lakhoon loogon sey bhray huay haeen jo is wajah sey haq ka liay aur batil kay khilaf nahi kharay hoi kay wo maray jaingay'.
Kia baat hai. Zberdast bat likhi aap nain.

Pakistani politicians been hunted multiple times in the UK with lots of aggressive protests right outside their residency that even the police had to stop.

Don't extend the slavery mindset of underseas Pakistani to overseas, the issue is that Pakistan's entire state narrative and system manufactures slaves and people that worship foreign Muslims, they simply refuse to act in their own interests.

The issue is foundational at Pakistan's core, it teaches it's people to worship Turks, Arabs, Afghans, all other Muslims with an entire delusional and extreme Muslim brotherhood concept. Like literal shameless cuckolds.

Secondly the people of Pakistan are likely showing a bit of constraint because of threats at both sides of their border, it's really stupid to try fight the one thing that gives you an advantage to protect yourself, and instead benefits your enemies.

Probably stems from the fact that this region has been on a receiving end of Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Afghans, Mughals, British.

This region never had a civilisation that was expansionist in its nature. Folded at first sign of adversity.

It is what it is.

So when are we expected to raise our voices and start to burn the vehicles and homes of politicians, bureaucrats, and Military officers, so that before doing any increase, they think twice?

It is just at the edge of the threshold levels, at the tipping point.

Why?? because what is going on in the country is totally unsustainable, not normal and cannot be sustained and the status quo cannot keep going for a longer period.

It could not be a very bloody revolution, something in between a revolution and an evolution.

But as said change is the only constant, sooner or later it will happen, a matter of time now. And the current change in hearts and minds of the people is nothing short of a revolution, the physical change occurs after the ideological change, the ideological revolution has been done, the main thing.

Only PTI traitors think of fighting our own military.
You are forgetting due to dementia(due to khota biryani) what Khawaja Asif, Nawaz, Maryam, Mian Javed Lateef, Talha Chaudhry, Rana Sana, Rana Tanveer, Ayaz sadiq, Mr. Dentonic and many others said about the Army, hugely insulting words, vitriol and senile words.

IK has said Fauj bhi meri hai, mulk bhi mera hai.

And Fauj is more important than me.

It is just at the edge of the threshold levels, at the tipping point.

Why?? because what is going on in the country is totally unsustainable, not normal and cannot be sustained and the status quo cannot keep going for a longer period.

It could not be a very bloody revolution, something in between a revolution and an evolution.

But as said change is the only constant, sooner or later it will happen, a matter of time now. And the current change in hearts and minds of the people is nothing short of a revolution, the physical change occurs after the ideological change, the ideological revolution has been done, the main thing.
Actually, things would have been settled up until now, but continuous military interventions never let that happen. Now that the military is not trying to impose martial law, things are moving towards settlement.

The first step can be burning on houses of the people who pass these increase summaries. They should know people will come to their homes and their children. No one will be safe then.

اگر غریب کی لڑکی بھوک کی وجہ سے اپنی عزت بیچے گی تو اس ملک کے امیروں کو بھی پتہ ہونا چاہئے کہ بچیں گی انکی لڑکیاں بھی نہیں۔

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom