What's new

How will we know that India is about to attack

India, Israel, USA, Afghanistan, TTP Terrorists, Corrupt Politicians, sell out media and bitches of the riches i.e., judiciary they all are the enemies of Pak and its people. But the biggest enemy among them is DHA army aka Napak foj. With NaPak boj like this, Pak does not need any enemy.

India did not harm Pak as much as this Napak entity did to Pak. These leeches in uniform are the occupiers.

Full-scale attack is unlikely because of nukes.

Limited-scale attack on Kashmar if India can gain some without much consequence, why not?
There are recent reports that China is digging up underground facilities in Aksai Chin in case of a surprise attack.

India has attacked Pakistan through proxies and won most of the times causing large human and material loss amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars.
We need a non-state response to the most prominent proxies in the region.

What about unofficially off-the-books sponsoring nationalist militas to carry out attacks against Indian proxies in the region that target Pakistan - on groups like TTP-BLA.

India has attacked Pakistan through proxies and won most of the times causing large human and material loss amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars.
If Pakistani establishment stop targetting Pakistanis then they can win over India.

Well I highly doubt that India will ever directly and militarily attack Pakistan. But it's not Pakistan that stops India from attacking it's the global response that prevents that.

For attacking Pakistan, India would need a great chaos in other parts of the world, for example Middle East. If a scenario builds where countries are attacking each other and it becomes ok to attacks any Muslim country then will strike India. And India will push her non-military assets first, and for that Pakistan should restart NCC and allow civilians to have arms. The more arms people have the less is the chance of civilian attack on Pakistan.

Secondly, all cantonment in Pakistan are situated in cities. And if after any national issue, people turn against army, army will not be able to leave. So the first thing that military should do is to move away from cities asap.

But these are just my views.
Pakistani army is professional army , it will not take risk of attack on India .if they attack India then pakistan will be divided in four parts .

Last edited:
If Pakistani establishment stop targetting Pakistanis then they can win over India.
If Pakistanis get out of this rut then Pakistan can win over India.

Pakistani army is professional army , it will not take risk of attack on India .if they attack India then pakistan will be divided in four parts .
The point is turning from mechanised warfare to COIN Centric.

Turning battalion level ops to platoon level to combat menace of terrorism. Uprising highly trained 20 men to be sent into combat instead and of sending in 100 men. Transformation towards high level tech gadgets leaving old tactics behind completely. Out of those 100 men, at least 5-10 will get hit always while 2-5 will succumb to wounds.

Smaller nimble hitech highly mobile force formation is needed.

What about unofficially off-the-books sponsoring nationalist militas to carry out attacks against Indian proxies in the region that target Pakistan - on groups like TTP-BLA.
Bush-arraf stopped that and now we have a LOC with no cross border movement.

A plan can be devised for next 10 years. There are other routes of infiltration into India.

Last edited:

There are 2 armoured divisions and 2 mechanised divisions. That makes 1000 or so Tanks. Soldiers are dying on western front, these tanks are rendered useless. There are gunships but none are being given to FC. There are 20 or so combat squadrons in PAF, no sorties for supporting Army or FC are being flown. What good is JFT then. Marines and SSG(N) are guarding Naval assets. Rangers are checking smugglers and infiltrators but not facing COIN Ops. Missiles are for what, or even nukes. All are useless in COIN.

Can you make a thread how J-10 can play a role in COIN war for A2G and EW role ? I can but I have lost interest.

The intel assets on the ground are another story. But even if I open topics on strategy how they can be used, nothing will be done in reality. The recent attack on PAF base has left me disgusted. I always said that SSW has a bigger role to play but SSW is just another security detail for VIPs and QRF which arrives late. They are not assigned roles more than that.

Blain2 can manage a write up on BEL(behind enemy lines) Ops, but whether he does it or I do, no such ops inside India is foreseen in future. There was a time these BEL Ops were the spearhead of PA through combo of ISI+SSG. Those were some good days.

This is what Pakistan got from China, tell me what can be used in COIN war against TTP or BLA ?

-LY-80
-HQ-9
-Al Khalid-1 MBT
-VT-4 Haider MBT
-SH-15 SPH
-Type 054 Tughril Class Frigates
-Hangor Type 39 Attack Submarines
-CH-4B & Wing Loong UAVs
-Z-9 Helicopters

Last edited:
For your information India is under attack from pakistanis from last 1000 years .
Alhamdulillah.
In Sha Allah the attacks will continue until a single cow piss drinking pajeet exists.

We had many. Dollarkhors abandoned them.
One group was taking the fight to ttp deep inside Afghanistan almost wiping out their whole leadership and got saved by American drone strikes.
The same groups religious wing was making the youth in Balochistan religious and pro Pakistan so much so that Indians started their fake propaganda factory against them.
Pakistan loves being harsh on its allies and soft on its enemies.

India will get it’s due. It will get what’s coming In Sha Allah. Pakistan might be caught with its pants down tho.

Last edited:
If Pakistanis get out of this rut then Pakistan can win over India.
If Pakistani establishment stops tryna suppress resistance and control it india would have already learnt its lesson while Pakistan as a whole safe from war.

At least you agree this was wrong.

A plan can be devised for next 10 years. There are other routes of infiltration into India.
It requires AJK to be turned into base for resistance.
Panjab is important for this to both Indian and Pakistani.
Mujahideen also ideally need areas they can turn into strongholds in IOJK close to LOC.
They need ways to be self sufficient and societal norms it self need to be changed in IOJK.

Last edited:
You are morally and ethically Bankrupt Person. I Hope, you and your family are subjected to same justice you are prasing...You disgust me!!!!!!!!!!!
The day I become the PM, especially riding on the higher moral horse and by selling myself as the most pious and righteous, then yes, do indeed hold me to the same justice!

I disgust you not because I write the truth but because you are infatuated with a bigot and a munafiq who you idolize and whom who would worship even when he is proven to be morally and ethically corrupt and a criminal! You should rather be disgusted with yourself.

If we are allowed to attack pakistan i will do three things

1 stop parade at wagha border
2 start India pakistan cricket match
3 start trade
Number 2 and 3 are mutually beneficial; especially for Pakistan.

We had many. Dollarkhors abandoned them.
One group was taking the fight to ttp deep inside Afghanistan almost wiping out their whole leadership and got saved by American drone strikes.
The same groups religious wing was making the youth in Balochistan religious and pro Pakistan so much so that Indians started their fake propaganda factory against them.
Pakistan loves being harsh on its allies and soft on its enemies.
What's the group called? It needs to be created

Also what sect, were they Barelvis/Sufis?

I've noticed religious Sufis in Pakistan are very nationalistic and despise India, and whenever they hear groups like TTP/BLA making alliances with India it angers them a lot

I am telling you militants from this ideology would be very high morale - Sufi militants fighting against Indian proxies, military should sit back on the defensive but use non-state religious nationalist to hurt these proxies and their supporters

Pakistan must reinstate this - groups like these are also easy to control and don't really backfire - you can activate and deactivate at will.

Pakistan must understand that we are in a tough region and tough environment, we cannot cave in to the cries of westerners who demand you to protect yourself in ways that aren't possible just to please them. Everything must be on the table.

Where do you people come from? I mean which planet? In your mind, which stats suggests that Pakistan is in any position to attack and win over India?

Not just into India, I am talking about inside the country in unstable areas like Balochistan, etc, where anti-state forces with Indian sponsorship operate - and inside Afghanistan going after leaders and bases of TTP.

Read my message above. Our response to TTP/BLA doesn't have to be formal military based. Nationalist Sufi militants can be armed and sent after Indian proxies - they would be high morale and low cost, and state name stays out of it

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom