What's new

How will we know that India is about to attack

India will not attack Pakistan unless there is some grave provocation. Even then we will not see an all out war. The reason is that India has a lot to lose in case of war, unless the political benefits of war outweigh the costs for the ruling party. Currently India has political stability and a certain economic momentum which it will be loathe to squander. Secondly, BJP and its allies do not see any major threat to their dominance nationally, regional complications notwithstanding. They are expected to win the next election, even if not by a thumping majority like last time. There is no need for a misadventure from the Indian side.

Chaos in other parts of the world is not a catalyst to trigger events here. The Ukraine war has already caused inflation in prices. Which other conflicts could cause further pain? To my mind any conflict that involves Iran or China as one of the parties. Iran for its oil supplies and China for so many other things. If these two regions go to war, developing countries will see further pressure on prices and supplies. In such a situation India going to war with Pakistan is highly unlikely, unless some Akhand Bharati type lunatics go full retard and see it as kamikaze opportunity.
Exactly, India would not want to squander her development and the momentum she has financially and economically. War, regardless of its scale, has far reaching implications. The first would be a total drop in FDI, pulling of resources by international investors and conglomerates etc. and then comes the massive investment and diversion of deveopment funds to mobilization of military resources, stocking and restocking of ammo, Oil & armaments/spares etc. On top of it all there will be destruction on both sides and potential destabilization and internal conflicts gaining momentum too.

But most importantly, Pakistan is a Nuclear Power and in the event where regional integrity of Pakistan is threatened, if it is at all possible, there can be no doubt that Pakistan will use Nuclear Weapons which would be devastating for both countries and the region for the next 100 years.

What insane logic and what blind following!!
Says a Die Hard Patwari - a 4th time loser who spits and then licks it -
By running away on 50 rs stamp paper and came back with only guarantee of When Khan will be behind bars ( Politically motivated )

Too bad not everyone is patwari or thinks like one

Well I highly doubt that India will ever directly and militarily attack Pakistan. But it's not Pakistan that stops India from attacking it's the global response that prevents that.

For attacking Pakistan, India would need a great chaos in other parts of the world, for example Middle East. If a scenario builds where countries are attacking each other and it becomes ok to attacks any Muslim country then will strike India. And India will push her non-military assets first, and for that Pakistan should restart NCC and allow civilians to have arms. The more arms people have the less is the chance of civilian attack on Pakistan.

Secondly, all cantonment in Pakistan are situated in cities. And if after any national issue, people turn against army, army will not be able to leave. So the first thing that military should do is to move away from cities asap.

But these are just my views.
You failed to mention the trigger for an invasion. This looks more like paranoia because of the political situation in Pakistan, making you think an attack from India is imminent.

That will be shooting in one's foot

Makes no sense

The question in itself reeks of naivety or wilful ignorance to the reality of what is happening around. The wars of today or not limited to a visible military confrontation like the old times and one should not expect the old concepts to be valid today. The modern warfare has everything one can imagine from psyops to proxy wars.
The matter of fact is that India is in constant state of war with Pakistan since 2008 and they have not blinked while people here are trying to look away as if it will change the outcome of this war.

India will eventually do some military action in future when softening of the targets will be achieved via diplomatic, psyops, economic sabotage and proxy wars.

What???!!!!!

Isn't that already the norm in Pakistan?

Clarification: You mean to say that it's already the norm. Now legalize it.

@nahtanbob
Yes. You are right. We still have 50x potential.

You failed to mention the trigger for an invasion. This looks more like paranoia because of the political situation in Pakistan, making you think an attack from India is imminent.
India actually wants to take Northern Pakistan. That's the trigger.

MODI govt known to create false flag events / provocation when there's election coming up. Be prepared to watch another bungled 'surgical strike' on trump up / made up charges and this time we will see how Rafale fare against PAF excellent pilots

Let the world cup finish u will see things heating up on both our eastern n western flanks.....specifically in the North East n North west.
A massive false flag followed up by a pincer attack

India will eventually do some military action in future when softening of the targets will be achieved via diplomatic, psyops, economic sabotage and proxy wars.
Best opening for India would be to beef up Afghanistan and TTP, and engage in a two front conflict on both borders.

The above paired with a decent information warfare program to destabilise internal morale and support.

Lumber 1 already struggles with weaker TTP because of indecisive strategies so it sits in a limbo, and it also is pretty much absent when it comes to effective information warfare.

Precisely, it's a lawless country because Imran Khan has had to face court cases whereas he should be exempt from accountability and justice.

What insane logic and what blind following!!
When you can see injustice happening in front of your eyes, only the blind will ignore it.

I only voted PTI once in my life back in 2013 and had no plans to do it again. But the injustice witnessed by all of us is beyond comprehension. It is not just the PTI but the entire system had to melt down just to punish few and install few puppets of their choice

Look at the state of journalism for example. Look at our cricket board for example, they announced someone as a captain of the team whose place in the squad is questionable, he has an average of 28 in 30 tests and nobody remembers the last time he scored a test hundred. Something happens with our institutions where all the unqualified retired officers are installed to destroy the state institutions.

This is the exact state of our messed up country. The courts declares Nawaz Sharif is a criminal, the Army chief vouches to everybody in privacy that he is corrupt and now when they want him back, the NAB refuses to arrest him. The entire country’s law is bent down to free one man…

And you are talking about PTI.. I don’t care if they arrest PTI for the crime they did and punish them for that.. but what I see is somebody in the colonial kingdom of Pakistan has decided to punish few PTI political leaders just because they can.

And because they have done the same with PML-N before… and installing puppets is their hobby, unless they want to come and takeover by themselves

edit:
Back to topic my friend, I am done with this imperial/colonial state of Pakistan. Just yesterday my brother was telling me about somebody I thought is still living happily as he has his own business and no rent to pay for house, he phoned my brother to say that please send me £10 a month as a favour so that I can ensure food for my family for few days a month. He was shocked

Such is the state that we used to send money to family in Pakistan but now many overseas Pakistani have to send money to their neighbours as a charity because we know they cannot afford anymore.

so the bottom line is, we are out of that disillusion that progress is a collective effort made by everybody. Our army thinks they are the only patriotic people and everybody else should be imprisoned.. so I am happy to just donate to poor Pakistanis and stay away from the mess created by the establishment. Like why would u destroy your own country? Army? Why? Does it not hurt you? And then they will have a pathetic excuse to justify it. Every murder may also have an excuse to kill somebody otherwise something wrong could have happened, we cannot allow him to kill.

We'll know if it's serious when the Generals and politicians all start flying to Dubai/London and the dollars start leaving the country with them.

"How will we know that India is about to attack ?"​

You Won't !

images

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom