What's new

How will we know that India is about to attack

Well I highly doubt that India will ever directly and militarily attack Pakistan. But it's not Pakistan that stops India from attacking it's the global response that prevents that.

For attacking Pakistan, India would need a great chaos in other parts of the world, for example Middle East. If a scenario builds where countries are attacking each other and it becomes ok to attacks any Muslim country then will strike India. And India will push her non-military assets first, and for that Pakistan should restart NCC and allow civilians to have arms. The more arms people have the less is the chance of civilian attack on Pakistan.

Secondly, all cantonment in Pakistan are situated in cities. And if after any national issue, people turn against army, army will not be able to leave. So the first thing that military should do is to move away from cities asap.

But these are just my views.

India has already attacked Pakistan.

They fired a missile and nothing happened afterwards.

Then they keep indiscriminately firing on innocent civilians on the LoC and Pakistan Army doesn't do anything about it.

India has already attacked Pakistan.

They fired a missile and nothing happened afterwards.

Then they keep indiscriminately firing on innocent civilians on the LoC and Pakistan Army doesn't do anything about it.

Army is busy in making a song to scare off India and Israel.
1700160118050.png

4 words
Thank God for nukes.
Now if we didn't had those then it would be a different story. So India will try to destabilize the country in any way they can.
In a destabilized country you can do
Whatever you want. Buy politicians, damage economy, insert militants etc.
This is the scenario for know. Who knows what happens in future.

India is already in control of Pakistan's foreign policy through the colonial sepoys of GHQ. It has no need to attack Pakistan...

Attack for what?

Ideally we have a land border to trade with central asia. But i think status quo is pretty good tbh.

You're our buffer state :)

Last edited:
Well I highly doubt that India will ever directly and militarily attack Pakistan. But it's not Pakistan that stops India from attacking it's the global response that prevents that.

For attacking Pakistan, India would need a great chaos in other parts of the world, for example Middle East. If a scenario builds where countries are attacking each other and it becomes ok to attacks any Muslim country then will strike India. And India will push her non-military assets first, and for that Pakistan should restart NCC and allow civilians to have arms. The more arms people have the less is the chance of civilian attack on Pakistan.

Secondly, all cantonment in Pakistan are situated in cities. And if after any national issue, people turn against army, army will not be able to leave. So the first thing that military should do is to move away from cities asap.

But these are just my views.
India is not crazy to attack Pakistan and destroy is economy, when Pakistan itself destructing itself why should India intervene

Attack for what?

Ideall we have a labd birder to trade with central asia. But i think status quo is pretty good tbh.

You're our buffer state :)
Lol wtf!!

The arrogance!

India is in no position to attack anyone. They still don't know how much they lost to China in Laddakh.

The moment India crosses the border is the moment they will curse their mothers for birthing them.

The only real thing they can do is pay different groups to cause bombings etc, that is all.

India is a third grade extreme poverty ridden country with an HIV/AIDS epidemic even after 20+ years of uninterrupted investment. It is barely keeping itself together.

Let the world cup finish u will see things heating up on both our eastern n western flanks.....specifically in the North East n North west.
A massive false flag followed up by a pincer attack
This drug has been sold to us so many times only to be used up by the army to build billion dollar empires for themselves.

And btw, they are already attacked and won us by converting Kashmir removing 370 while our army had no balls to counter attack that move.

But they will bring this topic up every time and increase their budget and the size of their dha s

Lol wtf!!

The arrogance!

India is in no position to attack anyone. They still don't know how much they lost to China in Laddakh.

The moment India crosses the border is the moment they will curse their mothers for birthing them.

The only real thing they can do is pay different groups to cause bombings etc, that is all.

India is a third grade extreme poverty ridden country with an HIV/AIDS epidemic even after 20+ years of uninterrupted investment. It is barely keeping itself together.
Yes of course, that too.

We wouldnt want to be devastated by the army of god. We are falling apart at the moment.

All is well pakistanbros.

:)

Yes of course, that too.

We wouldnt want to be devastated by the army of god. We are falling apart at the moment.

All is well pakistanbros.

:)
You got trampled and beaten to death in hand to hand combat by Godless communists.

An Army of God will put your kings in hot chains!

Extreme poverty and an HIV/AIDS epidemic is all I'm pointing to, bruh!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom