What's new

Will Pakistan be able to make a Fighter

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD JF-17 VS LCA.

dont ruin this thread by making it - who got the bigger d!ck. as usual same issues come over n over - if you have nothing else to talk about - just go dont post or just post in jf-17 vs lca thread .

I AM SORRY- MY FAULT

I guess, Pakistan must have good experiance in the field of aviation, which it will get when JF-17 is manufatured.... as India gt experiance from "Marut" which made India take up LCA plan, then various other aircrafts like jaguar,sukhoi,mig etc etc.... So Its an Ideal time for us to make it... Like wise Pakistan can be sure of making a good aircraft between 2020-2030 ... best of luck in advanse

How can it be fine dude, You only said we stole, now you say we bought...

My dear , We do it based on our technology, But as we are not very experianced as Russia, USA and France in such fields, we consult them after every stage of ours is finished. If you call it assistance, its fine, I do Agree... But if you call it stealing , Iam helpless brother ...

Sorry, too lazy.
I did write steal/borrow/develop
Like I said, either way, it's all good.

Chill dude chill, No one says That JF-17 Thunder is bad, Its chinese, It is going to be great, Chinese aircrafts are always good man.... :smitten:

oooh, well.... Ok prove your statements, Please do Enlighten us by saying What did India steal?
will you bother proving this one?? :lol:

ok now as sir. duhastmish suggested ket us get back on track, there are many other threads to debate on this vs that topics!
i hope you guysunderstand and agree!

regards!

If we need one we'll build one. We are quite capable of building aircrafts now. The Army build Equipment when they think they are going to need it. Like when US stoped our shipment of F-16 we build a JF-17. So if we needed an Aircraft which can beat rafale we'll build it. No worries. Cheers.

Mr. Army hero you better stop promting that website before mods come into action,,,

regards!

Any country with reasonable experience in aero space industry can build an aircraft but the problem is with fine tuning.

in 60s India with the help of German designer built Hf24. but it couldnt get a suitable power plant..and i didnt worked out well.

Indian Tejas, we went to US for validating our FBW control laws and (intially wanted to involve Dasalut but they left becoz of difference in the FBW ). Now India wants EDAS to fine tune some of the marigins .

China Tried super 7 with the help of US. they were trying to do thar from 80s but finally with the help of Russian mig 33 project and test data; with mighty MiGs help completed the JF17

Also J10 needed some inputs forom Isreal ( this might be debated) . but they got some information from them .

so its a learning curve.. first zero experience then lisence mfg and then do it your self with some one's help and then finally build it on your own..

Pakistan is now moved to second phase.. It will take a long time to get to next phase.. Minimum 10 years to do every thing on your own . but again it will be a big problem for first timeers.

i guess we are well into the third phase by now. we are making (modifieng) each system being procured with foreign assistance. even FC20 will have some contribution on technical side, leave alone the JF17 project!!
bro, JF means joint venture,, this say it all. it is by no means a licienced production of a chines plane, some members here seem to have this though so better clear it up and do some research. it surely will help!

regards!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom