What's new

Rafale For Bangladesh? 1st Time In 33 Years, French President Visits Dhaka As Dassault & Eurofighter Compete For BAF Deal

What a fanboy comment. Comparing tanks and infantry divisions 😂
I am comparing your infantry divisions with our infantry divisions and your armoured brigade with our armoured brigades and armoured divisions. Maybe you have comprehension issues
You do realize that in case of any war between Bangladesh and India, it won't be a conventional one? Everyone is well aware of India's superiority against Bangladesh. There won't be any large scale head to head tank battle, nor will there be dog fights in the air. India will dominate the airspace and invade land within 24-48 hours.

If there is ever a war, it will be a war of attrition. Bangladesh army and civilians will immediately resort to guerilla warfare and insurgency against the occupying Indian force. Good luck fighting with 170 million people.
India will never carry out a full scale invasion of Bangladesh, the force conentration will be used to hit strategic targets. We have no intention of fighting a guerilla war.

I am comparing your infantry divisions with our infantry divisions and your armoured brigade with our armoured brigades and armoured divisions. Maybe you have comprehension issues

India will never carry out a full scale invasion of Bangladesh, the force conentration will be used to hit strategic targets. We have no intention of fighting a guerilla war.

No comprehension issue here. You were essentially comparing India's overall military strength with Bangladesh's, and everyone understands there is no comparison there.

As for the second part of your comment - what will you achieve by just hitting strategic targets? If you don't want the control of land, what benefit does "hitting strategic targets" give you? All you will do is invite insurgents through this very long and porous border into your own country. You will lose peace and stability in your own troubled regions of NE and central India.

Any conflict with Bangladesh on any capacity will be a lose-lose scenario for India. The same goes for Bangladesh. It will tarnish India's reputation globally. India has more to lose than gain by attacking BD. Hence the likelihood of war between India and Bangladesh is almost nil.

Which is exactly why India chose the smart way of covertly controlling the leaders of Bangladesh to subdue the entire nation and ensure to reap the benefits for as long as we continue to have spineless leaders at the helm serving the interests of India ahead of that of Bangladesh.

No comprehension issue here. You were essentially comparing India's overall military strength with Bangladesh's, and everyone understands there is no comparison there.

As for the second part of your comment - what will you achieve by just hitting strategic targets? If you don't want the control of land, what benefit does "hitting strategic targets" give you? All you will do is invite insurgents through this very long and porous border into your own country. You will lose peace and stability in your own troubled regions of NE and central India.

Any conflict with Bangladesh on any capacity will be a lose-lose scenario for India. The same goes for Bangladesh. It will tarnish India's reputation globally. India has more to lose than gain by attacking BD. Hence the likelihood of war between India and Bangladesh is almost nil.

Which is exactly why India chose the smart way of covertly controlling the leaders of Bangladesh to subdue the entire nation and ensure to reap the benefits for as long as we continue to have spineless leaders at the helm serving the interests of India ahead of that of Bangladesh.
My answer was a reply to some extremists here who threaten to cut off the siliguri corridor without measuring BD's capability to wage war. Kindly understand that I have no ill will towards bangladesh

My answer was a reply to some extremists here who threaten to cut off the siliguri corridor without measuring BD's capability to wage war. Kindly understand that I have no ill will towards bangladesh

Shilguri corridor is Bangladesh’s nuclear option.

Hence it will never be used unless India does something very stupid.

I'm afraid that will get Banglus nuked by a good Agni missile
Lol , let's make it clear once and for all. Bangladesh dosen't have the capability to even invade an inch inside the siliguri corridor. Your army is poorly equipped and you barely have an air force. Bangladesh army is comparable to BSF in terms of size, equipment and training. Even BSF is larger than Bangladesh army let alone the indian army. Siliguri corridor is a wet dream for Bangla islamists, BD becoming a part of india sounds more realistic than this. We have the entire eastern command sitting there with one of the largest concentations of artillery and air power in the whole world. A single base in Hasimara has the capabilty to shut down BD airspace while Indian Navy starves your nation through economic blockade. We surround you from 3 sides

Myanmar is not anti-Muslim.

Rohingya issue is about illegal immigrants just like illegal Afghans in Pakistan.

Rohingyas are BD people.

I want to ask you a serious question and please don’t be offended as there’s no malice here:

How old are you?

I have often heard of this siliguri option. Please explain to us how you will take that corridor and how/why India will let it be taken and get cut off? Why will India sit quietly and let it happen? And have you considered even without the nuclear option, what India can do to you? A simple and complete naval blockade of BD comes to my mind. How will you beat being chocked off from the entire world?

And how many of those years have you spent hating India and Pakistan? I am very very certain you are a false flagger. You posr crap not because you love either country, i think you hate both countries. You are a very confused, deluded mind who hates his origins. Such a pathetic low self esteem. What happed to you to hate your origins so much?

And how many of those years have you spent hating India and Pakistan? I am very very certain you are a false flagger. You posr crap not because you love either country, i think you hate both countries. You are a very confused, deluded mind who hates his origins. Such a pathetic low self esteem. What happed to you to hate your origins so much?

You are only partially correct.

My father immigrated from UP in India to Pakistan for the love of Pakistan.

I love Pakistan and hate Indian Hindus.

You are only partially correct.

My father immigrated from UP in India to Pakistan for the love of Pakistan.

I love Pakistan and hate Indian Hindus.
None of your posts show any love for Pakistan, you proclaim your love for Pakistan, but all you do is make fun of Pakistan's abilities. Nope you dont love either country.

None of your posts show any love for Pakistan, you proclaim your love for Pakistan, but all you do is make fun of Pakistan's abilities. Nope you dont love either country.

Show me one post where I was anti-Pakistan?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom