What's new

Why PM Hasina Staying Long in America?

All are refuted as well! Your Ukraine excuses are no longer valid! Just search!

For the rest , again hearsay has no value!

Helen's ( Hasina) 1 tomatoe price 300 taka and one people can buy only 3 damn tomatoes in uk at a time was refuted with video from a super shop in uk!

There we clearly saw that with 231 taka they are buying a pack of 6 tomatoes!

So provide any evidence other than your personal experience?

Don't become like this BAL bs Abu Musa !

In the talk show who is trying to refute all book's reference with his own garbage writing that has no credibility!

All refuted look at the prices, across Europe, u.s gonna get a shock soon. E.t.c.

Credible places...

All refuted look at the prices, across Europe, u.s gonna get a shock soon. E.t.c.

Credible places...
You are supposed to be earning European money, but why do you compare food prices in BD money?

By the way, why a nasty blacky guy like you should have two white English flags and talk about BD?

It seems you never been to England and following what your great leader Hasina recently said about prices to appease uneducated BAL cronies like you.

Last edited:
Firstly current food pandemic is artificial, by the artificial war of Russia -ukraine. Ukraine was massively important in grain supplies to global south.

Skimming is normal in ant admin, from even in the northern hemisphere to.sputh Korea and Japan. There's massive scales of it.

The mega projects, these developments in somewhere in bdesh does normally cost a little more than normal market rates. As there no literally no facilities or ways to place It in. Foreign building/engineering firms, although good they need their cut.
From what I know some of the foundations of bdesh has be cost more e.t.c for soil quality and harsh weather extremes.

Factor in covid and how that has slowed things down in bdesh, so it evens out.

The skimming although bad I don't think it's was as bad, from what i read.

Lastly the mega projects aren't vanity projects, some are already paying dividends.

Better management of Micro economics needs to done, subsidising foods stables and stuffs.

Employee shops for those economic zones, with subsided food and staples .

Market towns, e.t.c

You are trying to reason with partisan hacks.

It’s a waste of time.

They tag me as “BAL” even though I refer to the current BAL outfit as the second most corrupt outfit after Tariq Chora’s goons.

Only reason I want BAL in power is because they are the only force capable of literally murdering the forces of Wahhabism.

BD has two existential threats:

1. Corruption
2. Wahhabism

However, Wahhabism is the biggest threat by far.

I will tolerate Uber corruption as the price for destroying the Wahhabis.

Wahhabism is a cancer.
Corruption is an infection.

Wahhabism is a cancer.
Corruption and Wahabism spread due to the calaous Hasina policy. She wants to remain in power and in exchange she gave these two groups freedom.

Wahabism spread by introducing non-learning Madrassah education fully encouraged by Bibi Hasina. Under state patronage.

She discouraged industrialization and she found madrassah education is suitable for the uneducated mass to get employment in SA.

Why do you now spit at the sky talking against Wahabism? It soundly falls on the face of your Aunt Hasina. Your Aunt is systematically destroying BD at the instigation of India.

You are trying to reason with partisan hacks.

It’s a waste of time.

They tag me as “BAL” even though I refer to the current BAL outfit as the second most corrupt outfit after Tariq Chora’s goons.

Only reason I want BAL in power is because they are the only force capable of literally murdering the forces of Wahhabism.

BD has two existential threats:

1. Corruption
2. Wahhabism

However, Wahhabism is the biggest threat by far.

I will tolerate Uber corruption as the price for destroying the Wahhabis.

Wahhabism is a cancer.

Wahhabism is not a problem in BD. Not even a tiny minority is wahhabi. Know before talking nonsense.

Wahhabism is not a problem in BD. Not even a tiny minority is wahhabi. Know before talking nonsense.

Only a “tiny minority” is enough to give the country the dreaded terrorism tag and destroy any social progress that has been made.

Only a few hundred Wahhabis crippled the country for a month - until the big powers intervened to overthrow Tariq Chora and his Wahhabi supporters.

Al Badr and Al shams were also a tiny minority in 1971 - but look at the bloodbath they were able to perpetrate.

Only a “tiny minority” is enough to give the country the dreaded terrorism tag and destroy any social progress that has been made.

Only a few hundred Wahhabis crippled the country for a month - until the big powers intervened to overthrow Tariq Chora and his Wahhabi supporters.

Al Badr and Al shams were also a tiny minority in 1971 - but look at the bloodbath they were able to perpetrate.

You talk too much without knowledge. I don't think you know what wahhabism is. A clue, the supporters of Tariq chora who committed terrorism were not wahhabis, neither were the Al-Badr and Al-Shams and the rajakars. Don't quote me anymore and pleas stop spreading ignorance.

until the big powers intervened to overthrow Tariq Chora and his Wahhabi supporters.
Tariq chora and wahabi? Are you smoking weeds too much buddy?

How much do you know about wahabi/salafi in Bangladesh?

They are actually called Ahle Hadith in Bangladesh! And they aren't any terrorist group, and also don't call them wahabi/salafi! Rather they were called Rafyadain /Faraji by hanafis, and they themselves introduce as Ahle Hadith!

And they ( majority) are BAL supporters, because they have conflict with madhabi people aka hanafis in Bangladesh!

They not only dislike jamatis , but also are against any kind of rebellion against a Muslim ruler ( even not against yazid ibn muwayia , the traditional enemy of common Muslims, specially shia Muslims and berelvi/rezvi sector of hanafis) , and Hasina and her lackeys are by birth Muslim!

Hence they have full support for Hasina, unlike jamatis who are actually based on brotherhood ideology that oppose Saudi monarchy ; although even jamatis are pro establishment unlike real brotherhood established by Hasan al Banna!

I see that you don't have even minimal knowledge of Ahle Hadith people who are considered soft salafis ( as follower of salfe salehin) , unlike Arabian hardcore salafis!

After reading your comment, even owls will laugh!

😂 :omghaha::rofl:

Last edited:
I believe that our great philosopher @IndianLite thinks anyone in BD wearing Topi and beard must be a Wahabi.

People who wear topi and beard are ok.

People who think topi and beard is a sign of purity and aspire to force it on people - MUST BE EXTERMINATED.

Bangladesh used to be full of Sufi shrines - BD Muslims need to go back to that glorious past.

People who wear topi and beard are ok.

People who think topi and beard is a sign of purity and aspire to force it on people - MUST BE EXTERMINATED.
Are you already tired of going to Islamic Paradise? It will be infested with these purity-clad muslims. How can you reduce them by exterminating. They all will pop up in paradise to give you their valuable eternal company.

So, better you get used to them instead of exterminating.

Subjecting my opinion to the onslaught of criticism, I think Bangladesh is a moderate Muslim country. We don't even follow sharia law.

Your conspiracy theories are quite funny.

If you really believe them - then things are really buggered up in your head.
I am happy to note that you think of me another Sharatchandra who can create fictions in his head and write them in the PDF for others to read and enjoy.

Well, I have little such talent. I keep on reading and watching things that many witnesses create. You can believe what I write.

By the way, can you just tell me why did your aunt stayed in America for 12 days? Not for a long vacation and picnic, I believe. Then, for what?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom