What's new

Why PM Hasina Staying Long in America?

I want you to find more than 5 periods since independence when CTG sustained economic growth in parallel to global trend and events of the times you have found. Typically Before 2009 bdesh has consistently under achieved growth btw.

( you/som/members are quick to cuss, normal bdeshis, sometimes wanting a direct change of administration due for your gain for you or your associates that may gain directly from it. So from above how are any different from goons, bdeshi labourer in desh? Obviously you have some kind privilege being overseas - so should you not try to be better than those you cuss.)

I know without looking up facts n figures, that during times of C.T.G the economic growth at Times were nominal. Why? At at even entered nominal recession or negative growth.

Was it due to these stupid foxes fighting and at times killing each other? Who for? For the lion? Geo-political tensions is making things very hot under the collar.

Sailing the ocean across the world is not easy. The crew becomes restless - complacent, the ocean air does have a harsh corrosive effects on the body. The crew become rowdy, sometimes cheating. The captain has craftily navigated whirlpools, rock and shallows. Inshallal we will reach our destination.

The captain needs to be at helam just a little longer.

The crew needs changing.

Some CTG's lasted for than a year, I think if I am right one lasted more than 3 yrs or more. So then after that the elected gov had to play catch up with world, and competing peers in the region and globally. From this consequence of your own desire you find yourself even more idiotic.

It's OK, as your and your kids have a place to sleep, not suffering from developing world malnutrition you can also afford some or minor materialistic things.

Also every ramadan, you will say I will do dua for these hungry malnutrition monkey childern back home. Whilst you are shunned for your promotion as you hit a glass ceiling for you ethnic-social-ecomonic position of life. During times of northern hemisphere political economic pressures you may face more racism, abuse e.t.c.. finding yourself at peril amongst your white working colleagues. Finding yourself having to work harder, better and more for around the same.

Your culture, your religion being a constant battle grounds for bods that have no critical thinking and jump at the racially biased news. So due to laws of otherism which you are phenotypically easily identifiable must be attacked.
I am not going to argue about the BD economic development. No country ever developed since its inception. It needs to buildup its economic strength gradually.

The election issue is different. BAL party cheats and the result favors it. Therefore, an election-time CTG system is needed. This system was first demanded by BAL and the BNP passed it in the Parliament.

Once BAL is in power, it changed to a midnight vote rigging system. Democracy must be restored by re-introducing the CTG system. Otherwise, BD will become another North Korea.

I am not going to argue about the BD economic development. No country ever developed since its inception. It needs to buildup its economic strength gradually.

The election issue is different. BAL party cheats and the result favors it. Therefore, an election-time CTG system is needed. This system was first demanded by BAL and the BNP passed it in the Parliament.

Once BAL is in power, it changed to a midnight vote rigging system. Democracy must be restored by re-introducing the CTG system. Otherwise, BD will become another North Korea.

What do you think of gaddafi?

Under CTG system towards the end gov tenure, that's when admin may have made some progress for the country. So in average 3 yrs or more of stagnation and minimal development.

Your silly, as things are moving really fast with new industries and asia being the growth hub, e.t.c its been proven once a country has been left behind completely making its almost impossible to catch up.

As said this coming election - to the next its a defining moment.

I think under malurished kids would rather be thinking about if they have a better a future not under malnourished. Than posting questionable on the net.

Last edited:

@Blue Ocean , আপনারা খালি খালি বেশি কথা বলেন। উনি বাপের টাকায় উন্নয়ন করছেন, আপনাদের খাওয়াচ্ছেন। 😂

বেশি কথা বললে কিন্তু উন্নয়ন সহ সবকিছু বন্ধ করে দেবেন! তখন মজা বুঝবেন, হুঁহ! 🤔

Last edited:
Like in many other muslim countries, Gaddafi ruled as a dictator. BD people are not going to relent on the issue of free and fair national elections.

Gaddafi provided a better life to his than a lot of "developed nations". Free higher education, free assistance in retraining.

Even assisted of purchase of 1st home.

To every joey and deb citizen.

Wickedness of why he needed to be smittened as he was forming a central African currency. Backed by Libyan gold

Gaddafi provided a better life to his than a lot of "developed nations". Free higher education, free assistance in retraining.

Even assisted of purchase of 1st home.

To every joey and deb citizen.

Wickedness of why he needed to be smittened as he was forming a central African currency. Backed by Libyan gold
My dear @Tom-tom, I was sent from Japan to work in the Misurata Steel Mills construction project for 13 months. I have seen what Libya is.

Gaddafi sold oil and imported a few consumer goods for people to buy instead of industrializing to produce the same goods inside the country.

So, I cannot praise Gaddafi and I cannot praise the present BD policy. It imports almost all the goods except garments.

Please ask Hasina if her country can produce an irrigation pump, a tractor, a power tiller, a three wheeler, a rice thrasher, a rice mill machine, a bicycle (BD assembles bicycle parts from China), a railway coach, a railway locomotive, railway lines, or even a few pairs of international standard nuts and bolts? The list goes on including engines and motors.

Did Hasina ever think industrializing the country? She is worse than Gaddafi. Both of them think how to remain popular by cheap and shoddy means. Gaddafi was lucky to recruit quite a few Egyptian engineers, but what Hasina is doing with our own engineers? Why so many projects done by engineers from other countries?

Yet, PDF Indians think Hasina needs especial costume the same as the wonder woman.

1696683092416.png

My dear @Tom-tom, I was sent from Japan to work in the Misurata Steel Mills construction project for 13 months. I have seen what Libya is.

Gaddafi sold oil and imported a few consumer goods for people to buy instead of industrializing to produce the same goods inside the country.

So, I cannot praise Gaddafi and I cannot praise the present BD policy. It imports almost all the goods except garments.

Please ask Hasina if her country can produce an irrigation pump, a tractor, a power tiller, a three wheeler, a rice thrasher, a rice mill machine, a bicycle (BD assembles bicycle parts from China), a railway coach, a railway locomotive, railway lines, or even a few pairs of international standard nuts and bolts? The list goes on including engines and motors.

Did Hasina ever think industrializing the country? She is worse than Gaddafi. Both of them think how to remain popular by cheap and shoddy means. Gaddafi was lucky to recruit quite a few Egyptian engineers, but what Hasina is doing with our own engineers? Why so many projects done by engineers from other countries?

Yet, PDF Indians think Hasina needs especial costume the same as the wonder woman.

View attachment 958977

Didn't bother reading your drivel, libya was oil economy. Obviously you don't have a deep understanding of how the global structure effects an oil country.

Only now, gulf countries are tobl start " diversify the economy " ..... its complex, and deep.

Along to negative, and positive problems it creates. Liya had sanctions onit by the way, just like Iran

Ppl still had very good lives than most of ppl in the world

If gaddafi, mess Did not libya would have been on par with some gulf countries.

One hand your saying nothings perfect.

Your also willing to accept economic stagnation caused by the chaos of economic Sabotage of arguing figting foxes. Whilst comparing to more industrially advanced places. Talk about eating your cake and having everything

Whilst current bdesh is on the path of producing some of those things, but with desire it mean it will delayed and slowed by 7 yrs. Also now is bdesh's time to start going up.

There a few of them already produce them.

One of the manufacturers on the way to become a top appliance pump producer, among many things. They have bought, top euro brand and have a R&D centre. Alhamdila.

Semi conductor plant is also being built.

Last edited:
Along to negative, and positive problems it creates. Liya had sanctions onit by the way, just like Iran
Libya's Gaddafi decided to switch away from American dollar to european currencies. A small country thinking big that took his life finally. One among many reasons.

A person should not pretend even his shadow is larger than America.

Libya's Gaddafi decided to switch away from American dollar to european currencies. A small country thinking big that took his life finallywlp One among many reasons.

A person should not pretend even his shadow is larger than America.

You avoided the following:

Your also willing to accept economic stagnation caused by the chaos of economic Sabotage of arguing figting foxes. Whilst comparing to more industrially advanced places. Talk about eating your cake and having everything

Whilst current bdesh is on the path of producing some of those things, but with your desire it means it will be delayed and slowed by 7 yrs. Also now is bdesh's time to start going up.

There a already few of them already producing them.

One of the manufacturers on the way to become a top appliance pump producer. They have bought, a top euro brand and have a R& D centre.

Alhamdila, Inshalla

Last edited:
You avoided the following:

Whilst current bdesh is on the path of producing some of those things, but with your desire it means it will be delayed and slowed by 7 yrs. Also now is bdesh's time to start going up.

There a already few of them already producing them.

One of the manufacturers on the way to become a top appliance pump producer. They have bought, a top euro brand and have a R& D centre.

Alhamdila, Inshalla
It is not a Judge Court. But, you are talking like a Lawyer.
I have little time to follow you, and I have little nothings to learn from you.

Please stop this ping pong game. I am busy.

It is not a Judge Court. But, you are talking like a Lawyer.
I have little time to follow you, and I have little nothings to learn from you.

Please stop this ping pong game. I am busy.

Call you out on such your B.S... i came with what does bdesh produce.. I had to repost. You come back with a gas lighting deflective comment, as you can't really answer back.

I guess your intentions is not as altruistic for the country as it seems. I guess during ramadam, I gives more motivation to see lots and lot of kids in that country hungry, very well under malnourished. As long as they can make comments and all sorts OK Face book.

Do a dua for them and show emtpy pockets

Alhamdila, Inshalla
If you are a Muslim, at least learn how to spell religious words! Alhamdila is not a word! I said you before!

It's alhamdulillah! Please don't joke with people's religion!

Carefully okay? Alhamdulillah not Alhamdila!

For the rest of your essay competition, i simply can say that what me and you think , isn't going to have any effect in future!

After overthrowing the Mafia fascist regime crisis can increase for few years , as it will take some times to undone the action of Mafia thieves!

Later we may find prosperity! So it's best to wait for the future!

Call you out on such your B.S... i came with what does bdesh produce.. I had to repost. You come back with a gas lighting deflective comment, as you can't really answer back.

I guess your intentions is not as altruistic for the country as it seems. I guess during ramadam, I gives more motivation to see lots and lot of kids in that country hungry, very well under malnourished. As long as they can make comments and all sorts OK Face book.

Do a dua for them and show emtpy pockets
i am telling the truth and you are creating fantasy, an Aladin's Lamp out of nowhere. Learn the basics of national economic development and tell me which country ever developed with just a little $120 billion of foreign help.

Just do not say something about what you never studied. Stop bickering. I am unable to learn anything precious from a Class Vlll Pundit. So, I will disregard your boring posts from now. Do not try to engage me.

If you are a Muslim, at least learn how to spell religious words! Alhamdila is not a word! I said you before!

It's alhamdulillah! Please don't joke with people's religion!

Carefully okay? Alhamdulillah not Alhamdila!

For the rest of your essay competition, i simply can say that what me and you think , isn't going to have any effect in future!

After overthrowing the Mafia fascist regime crisis can increase for few years , as it will take some times to undone the action of Mafia thieves!

Later we may find prosperity! So it's best to wait for the future!
i am telling the truth and you are creating fantasy, an Aladin's Lamp out of nowhere. Learn the basics of national economic development and tell me which country ever developed with just a little $120 billion of foreign help.

Just do not say something about what you never studied. Stop bickering. I am unable to learn anything precious from a Class Vlll Pundit. So, I will disregard your boring posts from now. Do not try to engage me.

Spelling? You do know that intention/deed is classed at a greater level than simple dogmatic practices. It appears your intentions of desire do not seem to be as altruistic. ( reminding me of those old dogmatic Muslims- that would cuss Malaysian Muslims. Simply due to their their tongues can not phonetically replicate a lot of Arabic qu'ranic words to the Tee. It is much better muslim country than Pakistan though. )

Bdesh needs the consistent continued leveled stability, economic support for its industries over the next 7-8 yrs. As these yrs are extremely critical for the country.

The corruption, and gunda munda can be found across the world. Now that's every can click at an instant everyone has the level of corruption in the northern hemisphere.

Nope between now and the next 7-8 yrs is bddesh defining moment.

Between 2013 and now. Bdesh gdp has more than doubled.

With more internal FDI and partnership more meaningful development and industrialisation is happening.

What does everyone think of Singapore?

Last edited:
Bdesh needs the consistent continued leveled stability, economic support for its industries over the next 7-8 yrs. As these yrs are extremely critical for the country.
Dam.n stability! Stability to take loan and theft money?Current foreign loan is 99 billion dollars already!

Who will pay the loan? Hasina from her Eid salami?

And all projects are made with 4/5 times cost! Do you call it development?

Where are the recent bank looting money?

Only BAL rats want such stability, not common people of Bangladesh!
Between 2013 and now. Bdesh gdp has more than doubled.
On the other hand food cost increased dramatically in Bangladesh , let alone other necessary things!

Do you shop in Bangladeshi market? You don't right?

Rather you guys blindly rely on govt propaganda machine to know the ground reality of Bangladesh?

What's the use of GDP if common people aren't directly benefitted?

You guys are really pathetic! Pretend not to support BAL , but day and night keep su.cking BAL ball shamelessly!

Truly you guys have no shame! A kid can see it!

Living in UK and learning Bangladesh from the fascist Media's propaganda media!

So what Bangladesh needs in next 7/8 years , let Bangladeshi people who are living in the country think about it!

Not everyone are living in safe heaven like western countries and giving unnecessary advises!

Spelling? You do know that intention/deed is classed at a greater level than simple dogmatic practices
It was just a correction! If you are fine with alhamdila , britmila ( instead of Bismillah) , or whatever that doesn't concern me!

I just didn't have the energy to quote your BAL sycophancy , but I was irritated by it , so I asked you to correct your religious spelling, after ignoring your BAL sycophancy!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom