What's new

Why PM Hasina Staying Long in America?

People should note Hasina will be staying in America from 17 Sep. to 29 Sep. a long 12 days. Look how insisting she is to meet American high officials to plead for accepting another midnight election in BD without voters.

A shameless Hasina will probably show them the selfie she took with President Biden in Delhi to prove she is Biden's favorite.

This woman lives in her self-created world of ignorance surrounded by Chamchas. She thinks all countries are run just like her own without a system.
-@blue Ocean-
--------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.dhakatribune.com/326165

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina gives a speech at the 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly at the UN headquarters in New York on Friday, September 22, 2023. Photo: PMO

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at the 78th session of the UNGA at the UN headquarters in New York on Friday, September 22, 2023. Photo: PMO

Published : 24 Sep 2023, 09:40 AM Update : 24 Sep 2023, 09:40 AM

Prime minister Hasina arrived in New York on September 17 to attend the UNGA. Hasina on Saturday evening (local time) reached Washington DC, capital of the US.

She arrived in Washington DC by road at 6pm Saturday.

She will leave Washington DC for London, United Kingdom, on September 29. She will stay in London till October 3.

After wrapping up her visit, she will leave London for home and is scheduled to reach Dhaka on October 4.

Last edited:
She won't get American support for another sham election in Bangladesh. She will either have to give a free and fair election or face rigorous sanction by the West.

People should note Hasina will be staying in America from 17 Sep. to 29 Sep. a long 12 days. Look how insisting she is to meet American high officials to plead for accepting another midnight election in BD without voters.

A shameless Hasina will probably show them the selfie she took with President Biden in Delhi to prove she is Biden's favorite.

This woman lives in her self-created world of ignorance surrounded by Chamchas. She thinks all countries are run just like her own without a system.
-@blue Ocean-
--------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.dhakatribune.com/326165

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina gives a speech at the 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly at the UN headquarters in New York on Friday, September 22, 2023. Photo: PMO

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at the 78th session of the UNGA at the UN headquarters in New York on Friday, September 22, 2023. Photo: PMO

Published : 24 Sep 2023, 09:40 AM Update : 24 Sep 2023, 09:40 AM

Prime minister Hasina arrived in New York on September 17 to attend the UNGA. Hasina on Saturday evening (local time) reached Washington DC, capital of the US.

She arrived in Washington DC by road at 6pm Saturday.

She will leave Washington DC for London, United Kingdom, on September 29. She will stay in London till October 3.

After wrapping up her visit, she will leave London for home and is scheduled to reach Dhaka on October 4.

You said joy was evicted to Singapore 🤣🤣🤣

So how is Hasina going to parties with him 🤣🤣🤣

Is Joy a twin 🤣🤣🤣

Joy is literally living a double life.

Singapore for the benefit of BNP shills.

America for the benefit of his mother 🧐🧐🧐

You said joy was evicted to Singapore 🤣🤣🤣

So how is Hasina going to parties with him 🤣🤣🤣

Is Joy a twin 🤣🤣🤣

Joy is literally living a double life.

Singapore for the benefit of BNP shills.

America for the benefit of his mother 🧐🧐🧐
Show me a recent picture of Joy with Hasina that has been posted in the YouTube video.

You come with old and fake pictures of three year old and claim Joy Kumar is with his mother. He is in Singapore with his newest wife, a daughter of thief Aziz Khan.

Show me a recent picture of Joy with Hasina that has been posted in the YouTube video.

You come with old and fake pictures of three year old and claim Joy Kumar is with his mother. He is in Singapore with his newest wife, a daughter of thief Aziz Khan.

So, gori kicked his behind out of USA?

So, gori kicked his behind out of USA?
About 10 billion dollars that his evil mother donated him has also been frozen by the GoA. The same goes with his house, He went toDubai to help Putul Kumari in Dubai and he could not return to America. His visa has been revoked by the govt.

Putul Kumari also faced similar fate. She came to Dubai to help her ex in a Dubai jail arrested for money laundering. She could not fly back to Canada. Now, in BD seeking to become the next PM.

Joy Bangladesh!!’ Please go back and vote for your newest PM.

Last edited:

Your conspiracy theories are quite funny.

If you really believe them - then things are really buggered up in your head.

Your conspiracy theories are quite funny.

If you really believe them - then things are really buggered up in your head.
Do you ever read news from other sources? You are stuck with PDF 24/7. How can you get real information? By the way, Indians should visit less this forum for BD.

Do you ever read news from other sources? You are stuck with PDF 24/7. How can you get real information? By the way, Indians should visit less this forum for BD.

By “other sources” - you mean conspiracy sites and YouTube cranks.

I stick to mainstream media like the London Economist, NYT, Wappo and London Financial Times.

I also ignore “experts” unless they are graduates of Ivy League and/or Russell group unis.

My goto guy for economics is Krugman.

By “other sources” - you mean conspiracy sites and YouTube cranks.

I stick to mainstream media like the London Economist, NYT, Wappo and London Financial Times.

I also ignore “experts” unless they are graduates of Ivy League and/or Russell group unis.

My goto guy for economics is Krugman.
Other sources mean non-Indian and non-fake sources. Learn to live with truths.

Last edited:
@IndianLite, please watch the video and do not stop until you see how the photograph in America has been photoshopped and faked.

Please do not forget to learn this kind of small things from your Aunt Hasina Begum.

@IndianLite, please watch the video and do not stop until you see how the photograph in America has been photoshopped and faked.

Please do not forget to learn this kind of small things from your Aunt Hasina Begum.

Sorry! no time to watch YouTube videos of low intellect cranks.

I will read books written by oxbridge and Harvard scholars.

Sorry! no time to watch YouTube videos of low intellect cranks.

I will read books written by oxbridge and Harvard scholars.
You have no time to watch, but you come with responding economic matters of which you have zero knowledge. Are Indians all like this?

You have no time to watch, but you come with responding economic matters of which you have zero knowledge. Are Indians all like this?

When it comes to economics I read the London Economist.

When it comes to Finance - I read the London Financial Times.

I don’t go by south Asian toilet paper rags.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom