What's new

Why PM Hasina Staying Long in America?

Imbecile or what most Japanese are not that talented. So, they are automatically put at the ranks lower than the talented ones who lead the country.

Top people are topped by govt officials. They have a distinct philosophy. They think it is their solemn duty to lead and guide the nation. Never heard or seen a Police or govt official taking bribes. Other groups of people follow their examples. All work hard to earn the wages.

Our govt officials are composed of top level thieves who bargain the amount of bribe. With bribe money in the pockets they sit on the prayer mats to get forgiveness from the SkyPower. No wonder, they will go to Paradise.

One of the biggest ironies of the world - religious societies - particularly Muslim societies - happen to be the most corrupt.

Belief in God, obviously, doesn’t motivate one to be honest!!!

BD children need to be taught basic ethics and rule of law and value of plurality - instead of religious crap!

Are you an atheist?

Nope!

Atheists are also evil. Stalin, Hitler and the Kims.

I believe in god. But not the excessive rituals. Especially the rituals policies by illiterate mullahs.

One of the biggest ironies of the world - religious societies - particularly Muslim societies - happen to be the most corrupt.

Belief in God, obviously, doesn’t motivate one to be honest!!!

BD children need to be taught basic ethics and rule of law and value of plurality - instead of religious crap!
Bold part: Bengali Islamic theme is "Nothing moves, even the tree leaves, without the direct Ishara of God". So, when I take bribe, I do not think it is a crime, because I am just following the Ishara of God.

Most Muslim societies are Ishara society. And one of these Ishara people is asking you here if you are not an Atheist though most of the corrupt people belong to Ishara group.

Aklmand Aadmi ke Liye Ishara hi Qafi Hain.

Bold part: Bengali Islamic theme is "Nothing moves, even the tree leaves, without the direct Ishara of God". So, when I take bribe, I do not think it is a crime, because I am just following the Ishara of God.

Most Muslim societies are Ishara society. And one of these Ishara people is asking you here if you are not an Atheist though most of the corrupt people belong to Ishara group.

Aklmand Aadmi ke Liye Ishara hi Qafi Hain.

By asking that question - he revealed himself to be one of those imbeciles!

I mean how rude to enquire about someone’s religious belief? Let alone assert they are atheist!

This is not how one behaves in polite society!!

I so despise these people! I avoid them like a plague.

And if these people got wiped off by a natural calamity - I would not shed a tear.

By asking that question - he revealed himself to be one of those imbeciles!

I mean how rude to enquire about someone’s religious belief? Let alone assert they are atheist!

This is not how one behaves in polite society!!

I so despise these people! I avoid them like a plague.

And if these people got wiped off by a natural calamity - I would not shed a tear.
Mulla people are incorrigible. Their focus is to be raped by 72 thorny witches that no one has seen so far. I wish someone from the other side send us a video proof.

Last edited:
Nope!

Atheists are also evil. Stalin, Hitler and the Kims.

I believe in god. But not the excessive rituals. Especially the rituals policies by illiterate mullahs.
In that case may I dub you a secularist?

Sheikh Hasina is making deals with America.
This Pinaki appeal is one week old.

No way America will back track from its position. Some US high Official named Parveen has proposed two options in Dhaka.

Both options call for Hasina resignation and giving power to the Speaker or the President.

Semi conductor plant is also being built.

Alhamdila, Inshalla
If you are a Muslim, at least learn how to spell religious words! Alhamdila is not a word! I said you before!

It's alhamdulillah! Please don't joke with people's religion!

Carefully okay? Alhamdulillah not Alhamdila!

Maybe it's a new semiconductor dealer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom