Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
PM Hasina calls for ending Israeli repression against Palestinians

BANGLADESH

UNB
12 October, 2023, 10:20 pm
Last modified: 12 October, 2023, 10:42 pm

“We want peace,” said the prime minister, adding that the motto of Bangladesh foreign policy is ‘Friendship to All Malice towards None."​

Photo: PID

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Thursday asked the international community to stop the ongoing wars including the one against Palestine as the common people ultimately suffer from these conflicts and the arms race.
"I would like to request the international community to stop these. If the wars and the games with arms can't be stopped, the common people will ultimately suffer," she said.
The premier said this while inaugurating the 4th edition of Bangladesh Leather Footwear and Leather Goods International Sourcing Show (BLLISS-2023) at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre in the city.

She said, "There are different problems in the international arena. Israel has started repression against Palestinians before one war ended. Israel has already occupied a large area of Palestine. Now there is a blockade imposed there."

"We want peace," said the prime minister, adding that the motto of Bangladesh foreign policy is 'Friendship to All Malice towards None."

Not that Bangladesh can do much, but I appreciate Hasina for sticking to support Palestine like her father.

Not that Bangladesh can do much, but I appreciate Hasina for sticking to support Palestine like her father.
The terrorist group HAMAS started this new drama by suddenly attacking Israeli civilians and killing 1200 of them. It did not declare war. I have seen a decapitated body of a woman.

Now, Israel is a villain when it does the same. Hamas must pay by being exterminated. It is a terror group. This action by Hamas has caused the Palestine Independence Movement to fall apart.

The terrorist group HAMAS started this new drama by suddenly attacking Israeli civilians and killing 1200 of them. It did not declare war. I have seen a decapitated body of a woman.

Now, Israel is a villain when it does the same. Hamas must pay by being exterminated. It is a terror group. This action by Hamas has caused the Palestine Independence Movement to fall apart.

It is not as clear cut. From the visuals it clearly looks like Hamas started this new episode, but there are factors that needs to be considered before we draw that conclusion.

Things have never been normal in Palestine. In 2022 and up to the start of this new conflict, there were over 50 Palestinian children killed. I am not even sure how many adults have died during this time. This happened in "supposedly" peaceful time. How many of these deaths we even became aware of? I posted the news links below.

In addition to that - Saudis were about to announce normalization of relations with Israel. This would have doomed the Palestinian independence movement. Saudis were forced to withdraw from the normalization, they announced it after Israel started attacking Gaza. So you could say it was quite a desperate move from Hamas to force things to stop.

As for violence - it is possible that Hamas went overboard and killed civilians brutally in the heat of the battle. But couple of things to consider here -

1. Propaganda is widespread - Israelis dominate Western media and blasting their narrative. But people are already finding the lies. For instance - an Israeli channel i24 claimed 80 babies beheaded by Hamas, which they then revised to 40 babies. And the Western media picked up and spread the news all over social media. Even Biden claimed he saw it. This has now been debunked. Now even CNN posted a tweet that Israeli military did not confirm it. This shows the credibility of any Israeli narrative is completely zero. It is just like Bush and WMD in Iraq.

2. Israeli settlers are all armed with assault weapons and all Israeli over 18 goes through mandatory military training. So potentially every single one of them are military targets. In fact right at this very moment Israeli settlers are attacking Palestinians in the West Bank and other areas.

The road to peace we all know to be 2-state solution. But the way things are escalating, I don't think a 2-state solution will ever be implemented.

1000012879.png

1000012880.png

Last edited:
It is not as clear cut. From the visuals it clearly looks like Hamas started this new episode, but there are factors that needs to be considered before we draw that conclusion.

Things have never been normal in Palestine. In 2022 and up to the start of this new conflict, there were over 50 Palestinian children killed. I am not even sure how many adults have died during this time. This happened in "supposedly" peaceful time. How many of these deaths we even became aware of? I posted the news links below.

In addition to that - Saudis were about to announce normalization of relations with Israel. This would have doomed the Palestinian independence movement. Saudis were forced to withdraw from the normalization, they announced it after Israel started attacking Gaza. So you could say it was quite a desperate move from Hamas to force things to stop.

As for violence - it is possible that Hamas went overboard and killed civilians brutally in the heat of the battle. But couple of things to consider here -

1. Propaganda is widespread - Israelis dominate Western media and blasting their narrative. But people are already finding the lies. For instance - an Israeli channel i24 claimed 80 babies beheaded by Hamas, which they then revised to 40 babies. And the Western media picked up and spread the news all over social media. Even Biden claimed he saw it. This has now been debunked. Now even CNN posted a tweet that Israeli military did not confirm it. This shows the credibility of any Israeli narrative is completely zero. It is just like Bush and WMD in Iraq.

2. Israeli settlers are all armed with assault weapons and all Israeli over 18 goes through mandatory military training. So potentially every single one of them are military targets. In fact right at this very moment Israeli settlers are attacking Palestinians in the West Bank and other areas.

The road to peace we all know to be 2-state solution. But the way things are escalating, I don't think a 2-state solution will ever be implemented.

View attachment 960907
Please do not beat about the bush. Watch international news channels and newspapers to know who started this stupid war.

Why so many excuses in support of another Taliban group called Hamas who get all kinds of assistance from rogue countries like Iran.

I am surprised to see the Hamas thinking that it can wipe out Israel from the map by initiating a sudden and undeclared war.

Now, in retaliation, Israeli troops are air-bombing all the high-rises in Gaza and people are killed. Panicked children are running away. Hundreds of buildings have been destroyed by bombs.

Hamas should celebrate its win.

Please do not beat about the bush. Watch international news channels and newspapers to know who started this stupid war.

Why so many excuses in support of another Taliban group called Hamas who get all kinds of assistance from rogue countries like Iran.

I am surprised to see the Hamas thinking that it can wipe out Israel from the map by initiating a sudden and undeclared war.

Now, in retaliation, Israeli troops are air-bombing all the high-rises in Gaza and people are killed. Panicked children are running away. Hundreds of buildings have been destroyed by bombs.

Hamas should celebrate its win.

No one's beating around the bush.

You either understand the background context of why this escalation happened or you don't.

As for your international media - I just posted a screenshot of CNN retracting it's own report. Even then they still haven't taken down their initial reports claiming babies were slaughtered. Where is the ethics in that kind of journalism?

If you still decide to put your trust on international media, be my guest. No one's going to stop you.

wait till you guys read their book the talmud then shall understand wat you are dealing with.

Some a*ssholes on PDF calling Hamas a terrorist group. Hamas are freedom fighters as they are fighting against the terrorist country Israel for the freedom of Palestinians. Hamas attacked Israel to avenge all the atrocities Israel have been committing against the Palestinians.

Some a*ssholes on PDF calling Hamas a terrorist group. Hamas are freedom fighters as they are fighting against the terrorist country Israel for the freedom of Palestinians. Hamas attacked Israel to avenge all the atrocities Israel have been committing against the Palestinians.

This British Journalist summed it up the best -

1000012881.png

No one's beating around the bush.

You either understand the background context of why this escalation happened or you don't.

As for your international media - I just posted a screenshot of CNN retracting it's own report. Even then they still haven't taken down their initial reports claiming babies were slaughtered. Where is the ethics in that kind of journalism?

If you still decide to put your trust on international media, be my guest. No one's going to stop you.
You are again beating about the bush by talking about the background. Is it now the time to talk about it. Do ou want to go back 1500 years how the Jewish were slaughtered in Medina just for not changing their religion?

Read historical accounts.

Hamas is the aggressor this time. It disturbed the peace by attacking civilian targets not understanding the physical strength and will force of the Israeli govt and people.

Now, Hamas criminal act has backfired. Where is now Hamas? Why they are now hiding behind women and children?

Israel will keep on disallowing water and food supply to Gaza until their citizens are released from its captivity.

Hamas is fully responsible for the present situation. Israeli planes are destroying buildings and innocent civilians are being killed.

Watch YouTube channel to know the reality.

Hamas is the aggressor this time. It disturbed the peace by attacking civilian targets not understanding the physical strength and will force of the Israeli govt and people.

I mentioned in my very first reply that there was no "peace", Palestinians have been getting killed even without an active conflict. Just because it doesn't make it to global news doesn't mean it's not happening.

When Israel is constantly murdering Palestinian children during so called "Peace" time, then they are simply provoking a response from Palestinians. And we just witnessed that response this week. You can't just disregard all the preceding events that led to this attack.

That's why I said at the very beginning, it is not as clear cut as it seems to be.

Please read the following news report from Israeli Haaretz newspaper published on July 2023 and you will understand there was no "Peace" to begin with -

I mentioned in my very first reply that there was no "peace", Palestinians have been getting killed even without an active conflict. Just because it doesn't make it to global news doesn't mean it's not happening.

When Israel is constantly murdering Palestinian children during so called "Peace" time, then they are simply provoking a response from Palestinians. And we just witnessed that response this week. You can't just disregard all the preceding events that led to this attack.

That's why I said at the very beginning, it is not as clear cut as it seems to be.

Please read the following news report from Israeli Haaretz newspaper published on July 2023 and you will understand there was no "Peace" to begin with -

Just do not lie about Israelis constantly killing Palestinians to support the Hamas criminal activities this time. And do not treat me as an ignorant mullah to make me believe your fantasy.

Now, watch YouTube to see how tall bldgs are destroyed by the Israeli military. I ask how did the Palestinians build the high rises? Is it by the money they get from BENEVOLENT Muslim countries? Can you cite one such example that Palestinians live by Muslim donations?

No way. They work hard inside Israel and they have become richer through many years of hard work. Hamas found it against its own political interest and started fighting to reverse. It.

Hamas is successful. Palestinians will now get poorer without jobs, they have no place to live and they will have little supply from Israel.

Hamas has attained its goal. Palestinians will now resent Israel because they will not be recruited for jobs in Israel.

Please learn things instead of bickering over something that does not stand a chance to be proved correct.

I am well- read.

Last edited:
Hamas is a freedom fighter organization and all isrealis are legitimate target. Because, isreal is a settler colony.

Back
Top Bottom