What's new

Bangladesh will always fight for Palestine rights: Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina

Apart from Bangladeshi and Indian media? This news didn't catch the Western media's eyes as it had nothing to do with the western world. So, I can provide you with Bangladeshi media news link:
@saif bhai , with due respect, I must say that , anything that written in the daily star , I don't believe in it! This is the most foul thing in Bangladesh,like it's editor the bastard Mahfuz Anam!

I am even ready to believe prothom alo , another hypocrite!

These two news portal are wolves in disguise of sheep , same as Chandan Nandi the congress sided raw mole!

IMHO, hard BAL powers like @IndianLite are always less vicious than soft BAL powers ( once @UKBengali was one of the soft PDF powers of BAL ; later he lost his calmness though) , because you see they are too naked to support Hasina, unlike soft powers who pretend to hate Hasina!

Mahfuz Anam and Motiur Rahman are these soft powers!

Nowadays I follow Manab Zameen , once tabloid now became a serious news portal!

And what can little Bangladesh do for Palestine?

Other than give moral support?
They can sell them some rice, fish and chaddi that is it. Bangladeshis cant even fight for themselves, we had to save them in 1971 forget them flying to Palestine, not that they can afford it anyway. Some Bangladeshis also joined ISIS and were considered unfit for fighting and made to clean toilets.

They can sell them some rice, fish and chaddi that is it. Bangladeshis cant even fight for themselves, we had to save them in 1971 forget them flying to Palestine, not that they can afford it anyway. Some Bangladeshis also joined ISIS and were considered unfit for fighting and made to clean toilets.

Ok Hindutva turd. Cry more.

1000013087.jpg

And what can little Bangladesh do for Palestine?

Other than give moral support?

Nothing much at this time unfortunately except prayers and donations. Just like the morally corrupt Arab leaders, we have one in place.

But Bangladeshis have fought in previous Israel Arab wars. In the 80s there were thousands fighting in Palestine and Lebanon.

One ex PAF/later BAF pilot Saiful Azam became an Ace. He shot 4 Israeli fighters while deputized for Jordanian Air Force in 1967. May Allah grant him Jannat.

Back
Top Bottom