What's new

Country will plunge into darkness again if AL doesn’t stay in power: PM

Hasina will rule the Lungis till she is old and weak, then she will declare democratic elections and flee to India so that the other party cannot carry out vengeance.

Build some toilet first, road shitter.
Angry Lungi :lol:
IMG_8915.jpeg

Hasina indeed has a low background. Her grandfather Sheikh Lutfar was a clerk in a government office and Sheikh Mujib was more of a street fighter for Suhrawardy.

In fact, Hasina was rejected by all the noble families when Sheikh Mujib sent proposals for her wedding, that includes Salahuddin Kader Chowdhury. That's despite the fact that by that time Sheikh Mujib was already a major politician in Pakistan. Even Wazed Miah was forced into the marriage against his wishes from what I heard.

Not just Hasina, pretty much all the leaders in Awami League come from peasant background. This eventually helped AL to build a strong grassroot.

BNP OTOH was formed with retired military officers, bureaucrats, members from zamindar/industrial families, academics which is why they never had as strong grassroot as AL.
If you think a govt clerk is low, then how about your own background. At least SK. Lutful Rahman was not a peasant. What is your point?

When talking family background, please say about your own first. Are you from a Zaminder family like most other Bengali Muslim families claim?

Better, you do not spit on the sky.

Last edited:
If you think a govt clerk is low, then how about your own background. At least SK. Lutful Rahman was not a peasant. What is your point?

When talking family background, please say about your own first. Are you from a Zaminder family like most other Bengali Muslim families?

Better, you do not spit on the sky.

Point is Hasina does come from a lower background.

Just look at how she struggles to fit in among global leaders while attending different summits.

Khaleda Zia is uneducated but she surely has class.

Point is Hasina does come from a lower background.

Just look at how she struggles to fit in among global leaders while attending different summits.

Khaleda Zia is uneducated but she surely has class.
Hasina is a low type of a bitch, all probably because of her upbringing in Tungipara village among peasant girls and her grandmother and then trained by Indian RAW after 1975.

Nothing is in the blood. It is all how an individual wants to portray himself. Khaleda wanted to portray herself a Lady. She was in Pakistan after her marriage. Ladies there follow the Mughal mannerism.

Our Hasina Begum was born and brought up in a village. No one taught her good manners. I think with power in hands, many BD women would behave similarly as Hasina.

But, if you ask her old background, she was born in basically a pious family who hailed from Iraq. Please note the face, eye color, and physical features of all the male members of that family including the Mayor and his father SK. Moni.

But, do not include Joy Kumar and Putul Kumari. Their father is not a Shaikh who looks typical Bengali.

Last edited:
Hasina is a classless, vindictive, corrupt, and shallow minded lady unsuitable for the post of a Prime Minister of Bangladesh.

@Tom-tom if you don't believe me , come here!

Since Helen of Bangladesh Hazrat Sheikh Hasina Wazed said so , then of course it's Gospel truth!

That's why, no CTG is needed, no amendments needed , no free and fair election is needed! Only Sheikh family has the divine right to rule and oppress Bangladesh, otherwise Bangladesh will enter in dark age and will be destroyed, period! So people please don't argue! :sarcastic:

Last edited:
hasina has looted bengalis for so many years i bet she got ofshore bank account and properties abroad like pak tramp leader and jernals.

I don't know whether it is true or false but I heard that Joy is busy with performing high voltage sexual activities with Aziz Khan's daughter.

Back
Top Bottom