What's new

Some global powers want a Bangladesh government loyal to them: PM Hasina

Hasina is very popular with Sylhetis 🤣🤣🤣

Labour, even Tories, won’t sanction her. Sunak knelt down to her remember 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, even Tariq lives happily in London.

U.K. is the heart of global money laundering. That’s how the city of London stays relevant.
Sunak kneel down cause he is proper British and polite lmao
And hasina is too old and fat to move

Let's hope for the best , but prepare for the worst!
The worst is America imposed sanctions on BD and stops importing. EU and UK will follow the suite.

So, it is imperative that the BAL party resigns and the next election is held under a neutral CTG whatever may be the timeframe. CTG should take time to revise Constitution so that another Daini/ witch does not come again.

Hasina must be tried in a Court and tried for all the evil deeds she did for the last 15 years.

She knows what she will face. No wonder, she insists on holding a nighttime election.

The worst is America imposed sanctions on BD and stops importing. EU and UK will follow the suite.

So, it is imperative that the BAL party resigns and the next election is held under a neutral CTG whatever may be the timeframe. CTG should take time to revise Constitution so that another Daini/ witch does not come again.

Hasina must be tried in a Court and tried for all the evil deeds she did for the last 15 years.

She knows what she will face. No wonder, she insists on holding a nighttime election.
It's the best option under CTG/unity govt whatever we call it , and it should be for extended period of time , I agree with you!

It's the only way of our freedom!

Indeed! No disagreement!

I don't like American or any foreign interference in our country but I will be elated if the Americans confiscate the money and assets of Hasina's children and her party members. Even better if they can transfer the stolen money to BD as it's our people's money.

Last edited:
I don't like American or any foreign interference in our country but I will elated if the Americans confiscate the oney and assets of Hasina's children and her party members. Even better if they can transfer the stolen money to BD as it's our people's money.
Bad people in the YouTube say all of Joy Kumar’s dollar money has been confiscated by the US govt. He lost also his house and visa.

No wonder, this Great Son of Bangladesh now stays in Singapore and has married the daughter of Aziz Khan another big thief raised by Hasina.

Saima is also in the same condition. She was in Dubai for many moths but could not enter Canada from there. Now, she is in BD to serve her countrymen.

No wonder, Hasina was crying loudly that there are many other Continents other than America. Let Indian Chandrayana find out one such new Continent for Hasina.

Last edited:
She should have a surgery to flatten the abdomen by removing extra fat and skin.
দরকার নাই ভাই। ক্ষমতায় থাকলে তেল জমে। ক্ষমতা থেকে নেমে গেলেই সব চর্বি গলে যাবে , ইতিহাস স্বাক্ষী!

জেলে গেলে তো কথাই নাই। একেবারে স্লিম ফিগার ! আইকনিক মডেল ; কিভাবে বৃদ্ধ বয়সেও নিজেকে মেদহীন ঝরঝরে আর সুঠাম রাখা যায়! হাজার হলেও সুস্বাস্থ্যই সকল সুখের মুল! 😂 🤣

Last edited:
Bad people in the YouTube say all of Joy Kumar’s dollar money has been confiscated by the US govt. He lost also his house and visa.

No wonder, this Great Son of Bangladesh now stays in Singapore and has married the daughter of Aziz Khan another big thief raised by Hasina.

Saima is also in the same condition. She was in Dubai for many moths but could not enter Canada from there. Now, she is in BD to serve her countrymen.

No wonder, Hasina was crying loudly that there are many other Continents other than. Let Indian Chandrayana find out one.

Joy and Saima both are US citizens, aren't they? Why can't they enter? Also if their assets were confiscated it wouldn't be a secret, we should know from legitimate media.

Joy and Saima both are US citizens, aren't they? Why can't they enter? Also if their assets were confiscated it wouldn't be a secret, we should know from legitimate media.
As far as I know, both the siblings have BD Passports and respective Permanent Residentship. They probably did not take citizenships because they wanted to be the Sovereign of BD.

So, the govts there can cancel their Residentship. I heard it was done when both were away. First was Saima and then Joy Kumar.

Point to note, they were not born there. By law, a citizenship awarded can also be taken back by a govt.

Now, they can file Court suits. But, they are not allowed to return and their stolen money has been frozen.

So, they cannot contest the govt decision.

দরকার নাই ভাই। ক্ষমতায় থাকলে তেল জমে। ক্ষমতা থেকে নেমে গেলেই সব চর্বি গলে যাবে , ইতিহাস স্বাক্ষী!

জেলে গেলে তো কথাই নাই। একেবারে স্লিম ফিগার ! আইকনিক মডেল ; কিভাবে বৃদ্ধ বয়সেও নিজেকে মেদহীন ঝরঝরে আর সুঠাম রাখা যায়! হাজার হলেও সুস্বাস্থ্যেই সকল সুখের মুল! 😂 🤣
হাসতে হাসতে পেট ফেটে গেলো আর হাসাইয়েন না।:lol:

As far as I know, both the siblings have BD Passports and respective Permanent Residentship. They probably did not take citizenships because they wanted to be the Sovereign of BD.

So, the govts there can cancel their Residentship. I heard it was done when both were away. First was Saima and then Joy Kumar.

Point to note, they were not born there. By law, a citizenship awarded can also be taken back by a govt.

Now, they can file Court suits. But, they are not allowed to return and their stolen money has been frozen.

So, they cannot contest the govt decision.

Their money frozen, is that confirmed news?

Their money frozen, is that confirmed news?
I got this news from quite a few internet sources. that their money had been frozen.

Saima was the first to be denied visa by Canada when she was visiting Dubai to help her former husband in Dubai jail. He has been jailed there for money laundering.

When she went to Dubai airport she found out that she has been barred from entering Canada.

Joy Kumar left America for Dubai to help her (probably) enter America. This did not materialize and he found himself to have been barred from entering America.

She came back to BD and he went to Singapore and married the daughter of Aziz Khan. After this, Hasina went berserk and started to talk about other Continents, her own sanction for other nationals.

Meanwhile she also went to the WB HQ in America with a completion photograph of the Padma Bridge and asked the officials there to see the bridge that was rejected by the WB.

I find her very revengeful and small-minded.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom