What's new

Why PM Hasina Staying Long in America?

Sorry! no time to watch YouTube videos of low intellect cranks.

I will read books written by oxbridge and Harvard scholars.
Many posters were fake BAL supporters in this forum and now they have clearly moved away from that. You remain the sole BAL supporter.

Are not you crying for the spoiled milk?

Whatever floats your boat..,
Now, tell us why Begum Hasina stayed in the USA for more than 10 days. Was it for site seeing?

If not so, could she meet any US high officials? If so, please tell us who are those officials your Aunt really met. Even only one is also OK,

Please do not forget to show us the selfie. Photo with Joy Kumar is a fake 2018 one with only three members.

Hasina is a fake. She passed her BA with grace marks in two subjects. This woman knows nothing about economics or the meaning of national development.

She is a disgrace and should be removed and hanged for the BDR Pilkhana killing.

Last edited:
Many posters were fake BAL supporters in this forum and now they have clearly moved away from that. You remain the sole BAL supporter.

Are not you crying for the spoiled milk?
Not a bal , although Hasina's international diplomacy was on craftsmanship level. Every one was cussing her sri-lanka L.O.C for its crisis.

Sri Lanka repaid in full and early just recent, with fees on top. So bdesh did not lose anything.

Craftsmanship leader, the mid and lower level guidance munda goons let her down.

Bnp and Jamati are not calibre and trash.

Have you heard of a story of bully lion - coherenced fox and the victim. How the fox conned both?

Not a bal , although Hasina's international diplomacy was on craftsmanship level. Every one was cussing her sri-lanka L.O.C for its crisis.

Sri Lanka repaid in full and early just recent, with fees on top. So bdesh did not lose anything.

Craftsmanship leader, the mid and lower level guidance munda goons let her down.

Bnp and Jamati are not calibre and trash.

Have you heard of a story of bully lion - coherenced fox and the victim. How the fox conned both?
I have no personal support for any particular party except that the country should be run by technocrat people. I also do not care if other party comes to power or Hasina continues.

However, the issue is holding a fair and free election.

Hasina is avoiding a free election and says so many lame excuses in her support. The BAL party abolished the well-established election system under a caretaker govt and she held a midnight election last time under its party govt and won almost all the seats.

This is the reason why Opposition parties are demanding to re-establish the election time CTG.

I have no personal support for any particular party except that the country should be run by technocrat people. I also do not care if other party comes to power or Hasina continues.

Hasina is avoiding a free election and says so many lame excuses in her support. The BAL party abolished the well-established election system under a caretaker govt and she held a midnight election last time under its party govt and won almost all the seats.

This is the reason why Opposition parties are demanding to re-establish the election time CTG.

CTG, so the lion can get foxes to argue before the fox gets his pot gold/acclaim/applause/ascent into a better world.

It's den can be robbed.

CTG, so the lion can get foxes to argue before the fox gets his pot gold/acclaim/applause/ascent into a better world.

It's den can be robbed.

I want you to find more than 5 periods since independence when CTG sustained economic growth in parallel to global trend and events of the times you have found. Typically Before 2009 bdesh has consistently under achieved growth btw.

( you/som/members are quick to cuss, normal bdeshis, sometimes wanting a direct change of administration due for your gain for you or your associates that may gain directly from it. So from above how are any different from goons, bdeshi labourer in desh? Obviously you have some kind privilege being overseas - so should you not try to be better than those you cuss.)

I know without looking up facts n figures, that during times of C.T.G the economic growth at Times were nominal. Why? At at even entered nominal recession or negative growth.

Was it due to these stupid foxes fighting and at times killing each other? Who for? For the lion? Geo-political tensions is making things very hot under the collar.

Sailing the ocean across the world is not easy. The crew becomes restless - complacent, the ocean air does have a harsh corrosive effects on the body. The crew become rowdy, sometimes cheating. The captain has craftily navigated whirlpools, rock and shallows. Inshallal we will reach our destination.

The captain needs to be at helam just a little longer.

The crew needs changing.

Some CTG's lasted for than a year, I think if I am right one lasted more than 3 yrs or more. So then after that the elected gov had to play catch up with world, and competing peers in the region and globally. From this consequence of your own desire you find yourself even more idiotic.

It's OK, as your and your kids have a place to sleep, not suffering from developing world malnutrition you can also afford some or minor materialistic things.

Also every ramadan, you will say I will do dua for these hungry malnutrition monkey childern back home. Whilst you are shunned for your promotion as you hit a glass ceiling for you ethnic-social-ecomonic position of life. During times of northern hemisphere political economic pressures you may face more racism, abuse e.t.c.. finding yourself at peril amongst your white working colleagues. Finding yourself having to work harder, better and more for around the same.

Your culture, your religion being a constant battle grounds for bods that have no critical thinking and jump at the racially biased news. So due to laws of otherism which you are phenotypically easily identifiable must be attacked.

Last edited:
No CTG is needed, no amendments needed , no free and fair election is needed! Only Sheikh family has the divine right to rule and oppress Bangladesh, otherwise Bangladesh will enter in dark age and will be destroyed, period! So people please don't argue! :sarcastic:

No CTG is needed, no amendments needed , no free and fair election is needed! Only Sheikh family has the divine right to rule and oppress Bangladesh, otherwise Bangladesh will enter in dark age and will be destroyed, period! So people please don't argue! :sarcastic:

Wow, no is forever.. if your intentions is truly of some kind of altruism for the good of desh. Want a successor, it easily done, a hodge podge of Russian/uk current tory admin selection.

Basically our aging pm, can just be a " leader of defecto " just in the shadows..... defo mid n low level gunda mundas need to be straightened up or rotated.

After the tenure of this election we should have some very techno crat - leader candidates.

The period we are now is very important, as the balance of scales of global economy is shifting and balancing.

Losing 7 yrs idiotic foxes are gonna scrap which lion is holding it in control.

The street goon clashes, street clashes, economic self sabotage and economic blockades to economic export zones.... e.t.c all one fox can cripple another and the lion takes want it wants

Back
Top Bottom