What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was invited to this forum by a friend...Who didn't like the name I chose (Lofty) and changed it to Talon because Lofty apparently didn't sound professional! I could have gone with My Little Pony if it were my choice :P

Well, my friend also seemed to think giving me an avatar was nice...he gave me THAT! I ddin't realize it for a while...and as of yet, I haven't ventured into how to changing it...and am not sure WHAT to change it into!
Ok, choose lofty, who cares about 'professional' and what not. And go for cute pony as an avatar! :)

I would...Just let me settle in my new place and also figure out a few things :D
Crap, I have a gazillion meetings pending, I'll start organizing them tomorrow. I need to troll all my employees for one month at least, they had so much fun while the cat was away!!! Spanking time from tomorrow... :devil:

Crap, I have a gazillion meetings pending, I'll start organizing them tomorrow. I need to troll all my employees for one month at least, they had so much fun while the cat was away!!! Spanking time from tomorrow... :devil:

Lolz...Well, I hate moving but I do every now and then and I just spend the 1st month in depression!

Lolz...Well, I hate moving but I do every now and then and I just spend the 1st month in depression!
Depression??? WTH -- why -- is it one of those girly things? You need to socialize and chitty chat with as much people as possible. Speaking of myself, I can't stop! :P

Depression??? WTH -- why -- is it one of those girly things? You need to socialize and chitty chat with as much people as possible. Speaking of myself, I can't stop!

Well, I am in a country where NOT MANY speak English! So chitty chatty is not common for me...I have to find an accommodation in 1 month as I only have the guesthouse for 1 mth...I have to deal with all these useless and un understandable tax and administrative works! Life sucks!

To top it all I feel lonely! This is where I miss not being married!

The british attitute is not as chatty as the Turks mate, I see Turks in the UK talk a lot amongst themselves in their own mothertoungue.....

To top it all I feel lonely! This is where I miss not being married!
Same here, my GF is in Oslo at the moment, and will be there for 15 more days. However, I found a solution to it, PDF Zindabad!!! :partay:

The british attitute is not as chatty as the Turks mate, I see Turks in the UK talk a lot amongst themselves in their own mothertoungue.....

Yea, but you can find chatty British...Usually they have to be a mixed breed or are married to another National!

50% of people working for me are all British, I know! :)

Although, they are all relatively better after being with me. What can I say, I bring out the sunny side in people... :D

I'm in the process of moving. I just drove about two thousand miles to Texas in four days and am looking for apt or house. I'm typing this from a hotel. :D

Yea, but you can find chatty British...Usually they have to be a mixed breed or are married to another National!
Nah, they need to be expats, and then have me as their boss. All is fixed!

I'm in the process of moving. I just drove about two thousand miles to Texas in four days and am looking for apt or house. I'm typing this from a hotel. :D
Good luck yara! Hope you get a nice place. :)

Phew! Thank GOD am not driving :P

Talon where exactly do you live?

On planet Earth!! Lolz!!

Same here, my GF is in Oslo at the moment, and will be there for 15 more days. However, I found a solution to it, PDF Zindabad!!! :partay:

Hence, the more frequent trolling by me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom