What's new

‘I chose education over hijab… will need to make some sacrifices’ : State board exam topper

Well unfortunately, people have to respect the law of the land.

Razik is Allah and he is also Kaabiz.
I ve have seen many ambitious folks not live to see their 18th, 21st and so forth birthdays!
Just do what you want but if you are going to brag about it then the hammer can fall.

Her parents supported her so it was possible.

Not all parents would agree to put education above religiosity.

Not every girl who wears the hijab does it by choice.

Not every girl who takes off the hijab does it by choice.

muslim girls can be allow to study with hijab wearing

but burka is too much

She was forced to give up wearing Hijab to get an education. What is the boasting point here? It's a violation of human rights. If you are confused read the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights. I am sure it is also Indian Constitutional right, but Hindutva ideology has subverted it. Muslim women wear Hijab and get educated without any problem elsewhere. There are lots of Hijabi women working in all fields.

For very clever Muslim Indian women, better migrate to Indonesia. You can study in India until you have Phd in Engineering or IT, work there for 5 years to gain experience first, then move to Indonesia please.
Don't forget men

She was forced to give up wearing Hijab to get an education. What is the boasting point here? It's a violation of human rights. If you are confused read the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights. I am sure it is also Indian Constitutional right, but Hindutva ideology has subverted it. Muslim women wear Hijab and get educated without any problem elsewhere. There are lots of Hijabi women working in all fields.
I don't think the Sorbonne allows the hijab.

I don't think the Sorbonne allows the hijab.
Anglo Western countries all do allow. France is an exception. I have said before China and France are in the league of human rights violaters, and so are India and Pakistan. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it. Read that article. National Science Foundation which is funded by the American government spent over a half million dollars researching how in Muslim countries enrollment of women in engineering is so high.

For very clever Muslim Indian women, better migrate to Indonesia. You can study in India until you have Phd in Engineering or IT, work there for 5 years to gain experience first, then move to Indonesia please.
That is what the BJP extremists would want ie to make all Muslims leave India somehow.

Hi Indonesian mullah,

Please take all those Muslim women and keep them in your country forever. Also take same number of Muslim men too with you.

We will be highly greatful to you.

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom