What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey that is not valid for girls. Girls @28/29 :)

Nighty night!

Nope, there is a mathematical formula I have devised, I'll pm you that as well, else I maybe branded an arsehole! :D

There's logic to everything.

Good night mate.

Ok, choose lofty, who cares about 'professional' and what not. And go for cute pony as an avatar! :)

rambo_dash_by_feralblooddragon-d41izhk.jpg

Or a my little pony/ defence forum combo

Had it been in USA, you would have supported it all heartily and said USA is doing the right thing...

Well, what they should have protested for was an Islamic state (to begin with) then moved to these issues relating an Islamic state...Besides we have people like you to think about before declaring Pakistan even Islamic :)

So you feel threatened? :pop:

Everyone does, extremist of 1 religion themselves hate extremists of another

I doubt those women even know what is in the constitution! Besides by them demonstrating doesn't make it legal!

Brand? Do you also get annoyed with advertisements who advertise their brand of products?

It is VERY SAD!

Well, that is their choice, why does their choice of life bother you?

I do not agree with Mullahs, nor will I give a high five to an enforcer...But I will not criticize them if they really wish to be devoted!

And that is why so often I say La kum deenu kum wali yadien!

Not really , I do not support enforcing of personal opinions , choices and practices on anybody , anywhere :) ... Indeed , first step for them should have been the creation of a welfare Islamic state which can eradicate poverty , ensure that its citizens aren't hungry , homeless or illiterate and maintains law and order ... Everything else is secondary ! People like me ? :D Do explain ...

Yes I do , I have seen enough of what happens when this extremists take over a country or a region ... We saw how Taliban terrorized the populace in Swat - banning women education , asking barbers not to shave ( as if it is the duty of the state to enforce people to keep beard ! ) , killing of singers , actors , forcibly taking tax , marrying women without their consent and killing those who had a difference of opinion and didn't agree with their ideology ... I do not want Karachi , the biggest city of Pakistan in particular and the rest of the country in general to come under their control ...

Agreed :D

Indeed yes , most of them wouldn't even be aware of the word " constitution " and yet they are asking to make Hijab compulsory in the constitution ... Of course they know nothing , the religious leader is a God on earth for them again , they are just mobilized to demonstrate for something they do not have an idea about and how they contradict themselves by carrying those playcards ! I have no problem with those wearing Hijabs or concealing themselves neither with those not doing it ... My mom wears it for one :lol:

Yes , there are countless brands , each one declaring itself righteous and others infidels ... When was the last time you visited Pakistan ? :) ... Please , you are now comparing sects with consumer products :lol:

Terrible to say the least ! These children are sent to Madarsa because their parents aren't able to feed or teach them because they bring more in the child than they can actually afford ( lack of family planning and the tribal mentality that more childrens = prosperity )

Sorry , living off donations shouldn't be a choice of life for anybody ... You become just a burden on the society and nothing else ... You do not contribute to nothing - not even to the very religion that you preach !

Again , being devoted in one thing , being a God on earth another ...

Yep ! Thee do we workship and thine aid we seek !

Don't try it, ever! Nah nothing like caffeine, thought, I can sleep like a baby after having a hot cup of coffee. Just had one. :)

What is wrong with beer ? :P

I wish I could accomplish that feat , friend ! :lol:

So if you can not win an arguement then abuse the other person or just keep repeating your lies and propaganda.. Tell me more about your version of Islam Mr. I hate repeating myself but I do remember me explaining that you are US paid traitors of Islam. See how easy it was .. Talk is cheap.. Back your facts Mian Mithu ..
Mr face the reality Islam laws can never be changed Turkey tried to be secular not its going back to Islam Islamic Revolutions have taken place in many Arab Countries but your European countries and America are facing troubles their economy is on verge of collapse and people are converting to Islam Muslims and Islam are on the rise Mr you liberals scums and your western masters are facing the defeat

^

Whilst the economy in muslim countries is doing really great , right ? With half of them being ruled by corrupt despots , seriously West is gazillion time better than us be it in justice , education , human rights or law and order !

You know why did Turkey become secular ? :azn: I bet you dont !

Mr face the reality Islam laws can never be changed Turkey tried to be secular not its going back to Islam Islamic Revolutions have taken place in many Arab Countries but your European countries and America are facing troubles their economy is on verge of collapse and people are converting to Islam Muslims and Islam are on the rise Mr you liberals scums and your western masters are facing the defeat

Mr Zarvan, this world is not the jamaat where you sit in awe at what you are taught. In this forum there are turkish people who can tell you what is happening in turkey better than what your ignorant maulvi keeps preaching. I actually do business with one of my good friends in turkey who I used to club hop in the states when we were kids. They love being muslims, but turkey does not have a problem with termites like you. It has a pretty good islamic system. One of education first. You "Do Koori" kay insaan can never compare yourselves to turkey right now. There is no shame in calling yourself retarded, it is an affliction and I am its cure. Come start your tableegh from my neighborhood and leave this internet alone, it somehow has made you even dumber.

Mr Zarvan, this world is not the jamaat where you sit in awe at what you are taught. In this forum there are turkish people who can tell you what is happening in turkey better than what your ignorant maulvi keeps preaching. I actually do business with one of my good friends in turkey who I used to club hop in the states when we were kids. They love being muslims, but turkey does not have a problem with termites like you. It has a pretty good islamic system. One of education first. You "Do Koori" kay insaan can never compare yourselves to turkey right now. There is no shame in calling yourself retarded, it is an affliction and I am its cure. Come start your tableegh from my neighborhood and leave this internet alone, it somehow has made you even dumber.
Sir I have friends in Turkey Sir don't tell me what's happening in Turkey or not everyone knows what kind of views current government have and and How much others Religious groups are rising Mr and I also know world is not heaven yes Liberal shits the do kori kay insan can never compare themselves with any one they are nothing but ****** slaves of their western masters and I do tableegh on all fronts and taking out Liberals the traitors and ***** of our society is my first mission

^

Whilst the economy in muslim countries is doing really great , right ? With half of them being ruled by corrupt despots , seriously West is gazillion time better than us be it in justice , education , human rights or law and order !

You know why did Turkey become secular ? :azn: I bet you dont !
I know Mr you will see soon turkey become Islamic again laws based on Shariah it will take some time but it will take place Sir

Sir I have friends in Turkey Sir don't tell me what's happening in Turkey or not everyone knows what kind of views current government have and and How much others Religious groups are rising Mr and I also know world is not heaven yes Liberal shits the do kori kay insan can never compare themselves with any one they are nothing but ****** slaves of their western masters and I do tableegh on all fronts and taking out Liberals the traitors and ***** of our society is my first mission

I know Mr you will see soon turkey become Islamic again laws based on Shariah it will take some time but it will take place Sir

Sir I have already explained to you that you are a liar. You have no facts just made up things and quotes from TOI. You are a real flop tabligher. Anyway, tell us all what color your paghri is. Is it green or black? Or is it some new color?

Sir I have already explained to you that you are a liar. You have no facts just made up things and quotes from TOI. You are a real flop tabligher. Anyway, tell us all what color your paghri is. Is it green or black? Or is it some new color?
Sir first of all MR you are a liar you just talk crap and bring no proof from Quran and Sunnah I have given you proof from Quran and Sunnah on all issues but your problem is that you are basically a slave of west who can't tolerate that their western masters are getting their *** kicked on every front

Sir first of all MR you are a liar you just talk crap and bring no proof from Quran and Sunnah I have given you proof from Quran and Sunnah on all issues but your problem is that you are basically a slave of west who can't tolerate that their western masters are getting their *** kicked on every front

No, No you are a liar .. and make your own meanings of the Quran and Sunnah, I have given you proof from Quran and Sunnah on all issues. But like I said .. you are just a US or some other foreign agency traitor and probably dont even know it because of your low intellect. Just like turkey we will keep you contained. What happened to the DPC march?? are you not going??

MUSTAFA AKYOL - Turkey is getting more secular, not religious

You didnt tell me what color your paghri is? Why? are you ashamed of your costume?

No, No you are a liar .. and make your own meanings of the Quran and Sunnah, I have given you proof from Quran and Sunnah on all issues. But like I said .. you are just a US or some other foreign agency traitor and probably dont even know it because of your low intellect. Just like turkey we will keep you contained. What happened to the DPC march?? are you not going??

You didnt tell me what color your paghri is? Why? are you ashamed of your costume?
Sir I don't have my meaning of Quran and Sunnah you don't want to follow Quran and Sunnah that is your problem and you want to claim to be a Muslim but act like kafirs and on their orders bash Islam Mr and I have friends and also met Professors from turkey they also said Islam is growing and and Turkey is not far away from becoming Islamic State but those professors were in favour of Secularism

I often wear White or black turban Mr because covering head is sunnah of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Sir I don't have my meaning of Quran and Sunnah you don't want to follow Quran and Sunnah that is your problem and you want to claim to be a Muslim but act like kafirs and on their orders bash Islam Mr and I have friends and also met Professors from turkey they also said Islam is growing and and Turkey is not far away from becoming Islamic State but those professors were in favour of Secularism

You Sir and your unrespected friends are the ones who are acting like Kafirs and giving a bad name to our Islam. The article if you read is from a turkish newspaper not TOI. I would take the world of that newspaper over your made up turkish professors and lies. Pretending to dress up like an immensely smart person will never make you one. First read and use your brains. Then open your eyes to welcome 2012. I just hope to God that you give your children proper education so that there is a minute chance they will grow up and show you how the world has changed. Not just internet and cell phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom