What's new

Iran’s parliament approves ‘hijab bill’; harsh punishments for violations

Maira La

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
The bill defines an array of punishments for violators of a mandatory dress code, including fines and prison terms.

Tehran, Iran – Iran’s parliament has passed a new “hijab and chastity” bill that lays out punishment for people, especially women, who violate the country’s mandatory dress code rules.

On Wednesday, lawmakers approved the three-year duration of the legislation on a trial basis, with 152 voting in favour, 34 against, and seven abstaining.

Read more...

Good stuff,,

Personally I'm all for choice and see enforced hijab as pointless, you can't make a skanky woman into a honourable one by enforcing hijab
If anything she will continue to whore around and just bring disrepute to the Hijab

However this is more then the hijab now and it's about the western liberal trash trying to influenced Iranians and change behaviors and break cultures

And Iran is taking the right decision, deal with it with crushing impunity and later have a respectful internal conversations,but for the moment ANY backtracking will be seen as a sign of weakness by the west and by the fire worshippers of the shah or whoever that prince clown is

B.S.

Here is a Friday Bazaar in Tehran and you can see there is no mandatory hijab:

No one ever punished for NOT wearing hijab !

As a Muslim I believe

لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ
There is no compulsion in religion

Last edited:
I welcome Iran into the fold of atheism. The population is far too smart to tolerate this oppression.

I would support American action against the conservative bits of their government. Let's see.. it is gonna be a long drawn fight.

Back
Top Bottom