What's new

‘I chose education over hijab… will need to make some sacrifices’ : State board exam topper

Hi Indonesian mullah,

Please take all those Muslim women and keep them in your country forever. Also take same number of Muslim men too with you.

We will be highly greatful to you.

Regards
I am OK being called as Indonesian Mullah

You can keep calling me like that....8-)

I hope Iranian member also regard me as their Mullah....:bounce:

I thought being free meant making your own choices as opposed to being a slave of ideology or religion. I guess we all have different definitions.

LOL being an Atheist is also a slave with your definition as Atheist is part of ideology/belief. Any man who make their own choice, that is free man. Muslim has their own choice to embrace the religion, they can ditch the religion if they want.

1688361768501.png

LOL being an Atheist is also a slave with your definition as Atheist is part of ideology/belief. Any man who make their own choice, that is free man. Muslim has their own choice to embrace the religion, they can ditch the religion if they want.

View attachment 936422

I am not Muslim. Quran says to dress modestly. There is no hard requirement on dress in the Quran.

I am not Muslim. Quran says to dress modestly. There is no hard requirement on dress in the Quran.
About Quran, it is already stated that women should cover their hair, chest, etc. The verse is specific about that, so dont talk something that you dont even know and read.

About the implementation, Quran doesnt say we have to enforce it to our women. The same with men, there is aurat as well for men but there should be no enforcement from the state, it should come from their own willingness.

I have seen here in Indonesia pretty woman with relatively a bit open dress, but large majority of them will wear Hijab when they are married or reaching 30 years old. One of the reason some women still dont wear hijab is because they think they will be less pretty and will be hard to attract men, so when they have married, they usually wear Hijab, happens in Indonesia, including to actress/models.

About Quran, it is already stated that women should cover their hair, chest, etc. The verse is specific about that, so dont talk something that you dont even know and read.

That is your interpretation. Lot of people beg to differ

That is your interpretation. Lot of people beg to differ

The one that is in the wrong is that Indian state who dont allow women to wear Hijab in their school. If you think interpretation can vary, then let to the women themselves to interpret it, not you, or any person with so called expert opinion or any Indian judge to interpret it

The one that is in the wrong is that Indian state who dont allow women to wear Hijab in their school. If you think interpretation can vary, then let to the women themselves to interpret it, not you, or any person with so called expert opinion or any Indian judge to interpret it

Do not confuse Arab cultural practices with Islam.

A majority Non-Muslim society might ignore certain practices that some may consider part of Islam. In USA we have a ban on polygamy. Feel free to call America anti-Islam. No one in CAIR or other American Muslim organizations would not dare challenge the American ban on polygamy in the name of religious freedom

Educational institutions are free to impose reasonable dress codes. You are free to debate whether a ban on hijab is reasonable

Even Indonesian President plane stewardes wearing Hijab....8-)

Of course it is with her own willingness, there should not be any compulsion in religion

1688368818331.png

Even Indonesian President plane stewardes wearing Hijab....8-)

I may argue airport & airline employees wearing hijab is a security risk

Attachments

• 1688369281319.png
    1688369281319.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 29
Do not confuse Arab cultural practices with Islam.

Educational institutions are free to impose reasonable dress codes. You are free to debate whether a ban on hijab is reasonable

Hindu men better manage and interpret your own Hindu Holly books, you dont have any right to interpret other religion Holly book...........

Banning men to have more than 1 wife in USA is not an issue for Muslim because even in here so few who practice it in this modern time, 99 % Muslim men in Indonesia nowadays only has single wife because it is difficult to have more than one wife in term of financing and others.

The right to have more than 1 women as wife is important during the expansion of Islam. Nowadays Islam has already had huge followers

So we dont bother with US ban on that

But in term of hijab, this is human right for any single women. This is fundamental right.

Good luck to be called as Anti Islam state........

Last edited:
The irony in the west and their supporters of socalled freedoms they want to keep religion out of schools but force lbgtq agenda on kids, why not keep that out to. Hypocrites.

The irony in the west and their supporters of socalled freedoms they want to keep religion out of schools but force lbgtq agenda on kids, why not keep that out to. Hypocrites.

it is a matter of time before the lbgtq agenda gets kicked out of American schools. I cannot speak for Europe here

I may argue airport & airline employees wearing hijab is a security risk

That is Niqab, something beyond the obligation but it is not Haram to open the face if the airport need to do it

Hijab

1688372913250.png

Indian women volleyball team defeated by Indonesian Hijabi players

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom