What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kilts

KiltGuys.jpg

Meh...

I only tried wearing it a few times. Feels like as if my............never mind....

It just feels very awkward.....

By the way, don't ever try wearing that in public when you are in any Western country. A long time ago, a friend of mine ran outside for some reason wearing a lungi while living in New York.

The Yanks were honking their cars and yelling like: "Hey buddy! Nice skirt!!" :rofl:

By the way, did you know that Scots wear skirts with no underpants? Brah....:sick:

Some Indians and Some Bangolis here wear the Lungi...NOT a common sight but IT DOES EXIST!

Yup Scottish ...:smitten: Got to love the highlands!
The skirt is called a kilt!

Hey, both of you in the UK. You can have the drinks together and have one on my behalf. Now the trick is mine has to be a beer, so who is going to have it? :what:

No, thanks! Besides am no longer in UK...I move ALOT!

And let me finish this with a bang and stir the pot :P

No, I don't agree with any Hijab mijab :D

Women should be free to do whatever they want, if they want to do it they should wear it, if not, no one should look at them with contempt!

One more thing....... Zarvan, I think you're crazy! :woot:

Lol Pregratz by the time this gets posted you will be at the 2000 if only every one "trolled" with such quality

What's your post count, there was a ex-member who got 16,000 in a year. 33.430948390 posts a day.

What's your post count, there was a ex-member who got 16,000 in a year. 33.430948390 posts a day.
Who is that? :blink:

Who out-trolled me?

Well, think of it like this: Mine was the fastest on record without "alienating" anyone and a doze of laughter... all the way.... :azn:

Wow 20 posts a day, that's not looking to good mate. The other member is banned and is currently called Bayan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom