What's new

Why India is not a Secular State

The next objection is on ‘reservation and other benefits’ on the basis of castes. I fear the explanation can go long on this issue. So, here we go –

Caste system in Hinduism:
The Hindu religion was having most systematic classification and efficient work culture in the world. Unfortunately, the system was captured and wrongly manipulated by the Brahmins for their own benefit. :tsk: (I am also from a Brahmin family, so do not doubt my intensions).

In the initial times, the caste system was more related to occupation than to birth. ‘Brahmins’ was the class of people doing intellectual works (like teachers, scientists, religious studies, philosophy, literature, arts etc.). Other classes were supposed to take care of bread and butter of this class (much like scholarship in these days). Then there was a class ‘Kshatriya’. These were supposed to be soldiers. All the law and order as well as security issues were to be handled by this class. Next class is ‘Vaisya’ which consisted of tradesmen. All sort of business and trading was handled by this class. ‘Shoodra’ was a class mainly consisting of ‘blue collar workers’. There were farmers, smiths, potters, shoemakers, sanitary workers etc in this class.

This system was very flexible and change of class was possible for a person. But later, Brahmins used their position for their benefit and the whole system became rigid. The class of a person was being decided on his birth, and so class became caste. So, being intellectual became the character exclusively of Brahmins and other classes were stuck in their jobs. This was the flawed caste system in Hinduism until the modern age.

The other three classes were far from education since ages, so they had to be given some extra supports. All the classes and subclasses were classified in groups like Open, OBC, SC, ST, VJ, NT etc, according to their requirements. Open is the category without any reservation. Muslims are enlisted under OBC and Open.

As there is no such caste system among Muslims and Christians, they do not need any reservations.

hey wat is this ...why people talk ilogicaly.......i think they should read actual data and then they should come here.........ok listen india , bangladesh and pakistan ..was tha part of great india before 1947 ...listen carefully guyz ok ..i m telling u some points they will clearly tell u who is secular and who is not..
we all three had hindu and muslim population...
we all three countries had same economic and social level...
we all three were together before freedom ..
but after freedom
in india hindu became majority community and muslim became minority
and in bangladesh and pakistan hindu become maniroty community...
but look here ...who is more secular ..that pakistan in which few lacks hindu live now ..
and they hav't right to vote and they hav less right than muslims ...or that bangladesh in which lacs of hindus were raped and killed in 1971 .....well we can see the dwindling population of hindus in pakistan and bangladesh.....and we can see increase in population of muslim in india......not only of muslim but of christian and sikh too.....can they give freedom like in india muslims are havin??
they talk abt such few incident ...well they always talk abt godhra ..even they stupid dunno wat was the reason of riots....
k tell me if some hindu's in pakistan burn 100 of muslim comin frm makka madina ....
and ma frnds we oppose every communal riot..me personally too oppose them ....
but listen india is realy a secular country .....yeah we hav some flaws ...everyone hav that ....but u r reason of this ....these bomb blast in temples ...in financila area ...and then u give shelter to those killers ...like daud ibrahim.....or it is also part of yr jihaad.......
u know why i joined this forum i wanna start peace and a healthy relation with pakistani people ....as our tv channel shows daily many comedian on our TV channels......i felt that u people are same like us and joly kinda person ...but i was wrong ..........

hey wat is this ...why people talk ilogicaly.......i think they should read actual data and then they should come here.........ok listen india , bangladesh and pakistan ..was tha part of great india before 1947 ...listen carefully guyz ok ..i m telling u some points they will clearly tell u who is secular and who is not..
we all three had hindu and muslim population...
we all three countries had same economic and social level...
we all three were together before freedom ..
but after freedom
in india hindu became majority community and muslim became minority
and in bangladesh and pakistan hindu become maniroty community...
but look here ...who is more secular ..that pakistan in which few lacks hindu live now ..
and they hav't right to vote and they hav less right than muslims ...or that bangladesh in which lacs of hindus were raped and killed in 1971 .....well we can see the dwindling population of hindus in pakistan and bangladesh.....and we can see increase in population of muslim in india......not only of muslim but of christian and sikh too.....can they give freedom like in india muslims are havin??
they talk abt such few incident ...well they always talk abt godhra ..even they stupid dunno wat was the reason of riots....
k tell me if some hindu's in pakistan burn 100 of muslim comin frm makka madina ....
and ma frnds we oppose every communal riot..me personally too oppose them ....
but listen india is realy a secular country .....yeah we hav some flaws ...everyone hav that ....but u r reason of this ....these bomb blast in temples ...in financila area ...and then u give shelter to those killers ...like daud ibrahim.....or it is also part of yr jihaad.......
u know why i joined this forum i wanna start peace and a healthy relation with pakistani people ....as our tv channel shows daily many comedian on our TV channels......i felt that u people are same like us and joly kinda person ...but i was wrong ..........

Save us from your crap. Your post is sheer crap and that too OFF TOPIC.

Godhra is already termed accidental by neutral Indians. Daud Ibrahim's gang is so powerful in India that you failed to eliminate them. Daud is not in India but his men are there running Mumbai underworld still Indians failed to eliminate them.

The famous Pakistani comedian Shakeel Siddiqui was brutally beaten by Indians recently after Mumbai attack so you should not open your mouth boasting about some narrow minded occasional intrests by Indian TVs about our artists.

(Sorry mods this was reply to sikh warrior's off topic comments)

Daud Ibrahim's gang is so powerful in India that you failed to eliminate them. Daud is not in India but his men are there running Mumbai underworld still Indians failed to eliminate them.

daud gang is strong because ISI helps him ....and giving him shelter ...even yr top leaders hav relation with him ...look the relation between miyadand and daud ..they hav family relation .....so how can we eleiminate daud ...who is hav strong relation with yr admisnistration??

Back
Top Bottom