What's new

Why establishment is not helping PDM govt? Najam Sethi crying again...

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
It seems pro PDM journalists can never stop crying. Now that they have got establishment to become "neutral" after 3.5 years of struggle, they are still not happy with the results. Now they are frustrated at establishment because it is no longer helping their crooked PDM govt by being neutral!
:lol::lol::lol:

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Mav3rick @muhammadhafeezmalik @ejaz007 @El Sidd @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @Musafir117 @HRK @koolio @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @HRK @waz @RescueRanger @Zibago @Patriot forever @ziaulislam @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Wood

I don’t want to come across as someone who has inside information but my ex military buddy who has access to his coursemates from 20 years back tells me that the army’s entire high command and mid to lower level are intensely pro Imran. Their families attend his jalsas and ISI knows that but they cannot do shit. The feeling is so bad Infact Bajwa is provided enhanced security…..

Pls don’t kill the messenger .

Last edited:
Bro you should know that he speaks the American tongue.

What the is message establishment ( American lobby specifically) should deal with IK with much more force.

Don't go in the literal meaning, listen between the words.

The ghaddar sharif was fully onbaord with the American coup.

It seems pro PDM journalists can never stop crying. Now that they have got establishment to become "neutral" after 3.5 years of struggle, they are still not happy with the results. Now they are frustrated at establishment because it is no longer helping their crooked PDM govt by being neutral!

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Mav3rick @muhammadhafeezmalik @ejaz007 @El Sidd @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @Musafir117 @HRK @koolio @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @HRK @waz @RescueRanger @Zibago @Patriot forever @ziaulislam @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Wood
cause PTI sympathizers are sitting next to them when they are making these plans :coffee:

1652654613560.png

My opinion was that the neutrals will never let Imran Khan back in power. After all, they were following orders from America.

Now, after seeing Najam Sethi’s interview I think that they have no choice but to let IK come back. Najam Sethi is quite knowledgeable and he seems to be saying that the neutrals have come totally under IK’s pressure.

The main division is between old and last pro American / American spoiled generals and the next breed who were lucky enough not to be brainwashed and recruited by CIA during their so called training and educational courses in the USA due to sanctions.

Now the new breed fought and had their friends die in Afghanistan and in Pakistan. They have no sympathy for the American position or desire to cooperate. They know this poison needs to be removed from our system and we need to stand independently and here lies the division within army’s thinking.

At least that’s what I was told ….

My opinion was that the neutrals will never let Imran Khan back in power. After all, they were following orders from America.

Now, after seeing Najam Sethi’s interview I think that they have no choice but to let IK come back. Najam Sethi is quite knowledgeable and he seems to be saying that the neutrals have come totally under IK’s pressure.

As I keep saying it’s not a protest it’s a revolution and no one can control it if even something small goes wrong. Z

I don’t want to come across as someone who has inside information but my ex military buddy who has access to his coursemates from 20 years back tells me that the army’s entire high command and mid to lower level are intensely pro Imran. Their families attend his jalsas and ISI knows that but they cannot do shit. The feeling is so bad Infact the Bajwa is provided enhanced security…..

Pls don’t kill the messenger .
Yes you are so right, 4 core are with COAS, other 5 are pro Imran and DiV commander level downwards are all pissed at Baja and his 4 hawari core commanders...

So he has admitted neutrals have helped crooks come back to power, but only to an extent, the fact of the matter is economy has been badly mishandled, power outages are out of control, inflation is rising faster than ever, it has to be said PDM taking over the government at this time is the most suicidal given the uncertainty of the world dynamics.

So he has admitted neutrals have helped crooks come back to power, but only to an extent, the fact of the matter is economy has been badly mishandled, power outages are out of control, inflation is rising faster than ever, it has to be said PDM taking over the government at this time is the most suicidal given the uncertainty of the world dynamics.

Absolutely and yes the economy was not doing fantastic but it was moving along …. At 5 percent growth we were looking at comfortable but fragile stability and then came PDM and neutrals …

Screenshot_20220511-232842_Facebook.jpg

They want NRO

The only people Neutrals come under pressure from are third rate Chapprrasis from US State Department...

Yes you are so right, 4 core are with COAS, other 5 are pro Imran and DiV commander level downwards are all pissed at Baja and his 4 hawari core commanders...
Why don't the rest of Sepoy Generals sideline them??? They won't, their loyalty is time, culture, clan, religion, creed, tribe and caste and honor tested going all the way back to 1750's to betray all of the above for the Imperial patronage....

Last edited:
There is no secret insider information.
Bajwa and whoever with him just got blue against IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US YOU ARE OUR ENEMY PART 2.0 DEMOCRAT.
Damn thing putin took the bait and invaded Ukraine. But US, EU, and UK got it wrong by removing RF out of SWIFT and sanctions, RF and China will be expanding their SWIFT equivalents, Russian SPFS and Chinese CIPS.
US wants Pakistan on their side because it US sitting close to Persian gulf, main keg of BRI and to export RF and CA energy to Pak, India, China, ultra energy hungry.

Pak generals mostly have weak knees.

There is no secret insider information.
Bajwa and whoever with him just got blue against IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US YOU ARE OUR ENEMY PART 2.0 DEMOCRAT.
Damn thing putin took the bait and invaded Ukraine. But US, EU, and UK got it wrong by removing RF out of SWIFT and sanctions, RF and China will be expanding their SWIFT equivalents, Russian SPFS and Chinese CIPS.
US wants Pakistan on their side because it US sitting close to Persian gulf, main keg of BRI and to export RF and CA energy to Pak, India, China, ultra energy hungry.

Pak generals mostly have weak knees.

No US wants Pakistan weakened, thats what they have successfully did by telling the jarnails that their personal interest will be sanctioned. Bajwa son works for McKenzie and he will eventually lose job, their properties and bank accounts sanctionend, he started pissing in his pants and obliged as he is compromised with his internest in the west just like NS/SS and many many more.

Back
Top Bottom