What's new

PM Shehbaz is holding Zoom meetings to "arrest" Rs fall...

incompetent pmln just knows take loan and make roads haha

this is what already had happen by 2018

View attachment 844759
A0627983-4F4F-47AE-B312-C011BF3028F9.jpeg
8675AD9D-B5AB-483C-ABC3-4B17EBB17B4E.png

Chairing a Zoom meeting on Monday with the Chairman Exchange Companies Association of Pakistan (ECAP) Malik Bostan, the prime minister expressed his concern over the current situation.Finance Minister Miftah Ismail had discussed in detail the exchange rate situation with a ECAP team on Saturday last.Mr Bostan said another Zoom meeting with the prime minister and the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) governor is scheduled for Tuesday to discuss the worrying rupee relationship with the US dollar.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

@Wood @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @Jungibaaz @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @ziaulislam @Mav3rick @koolio @HRK @RescueRanger
I told people before he is an idiot
Noone believd me
Good that people know noq

Establishment is responsible for executing regime change operation on behest of US; bringing the convicted criminals back in power.

Country was already heading towards stability under Imran Khan. The friendly countries trusted IK policies. Our independent foreign policy was helping us getting cheaper oil/wheat which would have helped escaping IMF dictation

Now, the elites and their children will escape to west as they have dual nationalities, eventually Pakistanis will have to bear the excruciating pain of country's default.

74 years of hybrid goverment, political engineering , F-16, Coalition Support Fund and fighting others' war. What did we get in return? Net outcome = Zero.

-- Parhay likhay logon ka haath se mulk utha kay jahilon or choron ke haath mein de diya.

پھنس گئے ہیں ، بہت بری طرح پھنس گئے ہیں ۔
آئی ایم ایف کے پاس جاتے ہیں تو بجلی ڈیزل مہنگا کرنا پڑتا ہے ۔
نہیں جاتے تو معیشت گرتی ہے ۔
مہنگا کرتے ہیں تو عوام جینا حرام کر دے گی ۔
نہیں مہنگا کرتے تو بات نہیں بنتی ۔
الیکشن کرواتے ہیں تو ہار پکی ہے ۔
نہیں کرواتے تو عمران گھسیٹتا رہے گا ۔
حکومت جاری رکھتے ہیں تو مزید دھنستے جائیں گے ۔
حکومت چھوڑتے ہیں تو مستقبل تاریک ہے ۔
الیکشن مل کر لڑتے ہیں تو گندے ہونگے ۔
علیحدہ علیحدہ لڑتے ہیں تو ککھ ہاتھ نہیں آئے گا۔
اب تو بس ایک ہی راستہ بچا ہے اور وہ یہ کہ لندن سے واپس ہی نہ آئیں ۔
، مگر
اگر آتے ہیں تو آگے وہی روتا بلکتا پاکستان یے ۔
نہیں آتے تو یہاں کی دولت کھڈے لائن لگتی ہے ۔
!پھنس گئے ہیں ، بہت بری طرح پھنس گئے ہیں

280640670_308182628197706_6665828865506582896_n.jpg

Thought Showbaz was a great administrator.

The PDM hotch potch looks to be clueless.

When’s the next London trip?

پھنس گئے ہیں ، بہت بری طرح پھنس گئے ہیں ۔
آئی ایم ایف کے پاس جاتے ہیں تو بجلی ڈیزل مہنگا کرنا پڑتا ہے ۔
نہیں جاتے تو معیشت گرتی ہے ۔
مہنگا کرتے ہیں تو عوام جینا حرام کر دے گی ۔
نہیں مہنگا کرتے تو بات نہیں بنتی

The above applies to ALL, no matter who or what is in power. Pakistan's economic failure is collective and spans decades. The eventual outcomes will be bitter and drastic, whenever they occur, no matter by whose authority. Trying to score political points on these issues is utterly ridiculous.

Thought Showbaz was a great administrator.

The PDM hotch potch looks to be clueless.

When’s the next London trip?

Do you think if he was Pakistan would be so poor? His family had decades and a free reign to prove their worth.

The same with PPP, they are even worse.

Only reason countries gave them support is because they enjoyed the kickbacks when they did business with them. Pakistan gets a road x50 the price and the rest of funds goes to the Sharif or Zardari network.

The shameful part is our establishment, our eyes and ears, the architects of our civilization, the ones who steer the ship don't see this as a problem and could be part of the problem. I don't know when will they wake up. 20 years of militancy and corrupt incompetent governance isn't enough it seems.

We should have been a 1st world country by now like South Korea or an up and comer like Vietnam. I just don't understand why they don't care like we do. I don't have much to do with Pakistan and it pains me.

Back
Top Bottom