What's new

PM Shehbaz is holding Zoom meetings to "arrest" Rs fall...

I don’t see how anyone can address to rupees fall within his first year. That should have been khan addressing the problems and explain to the situation as the result of last few years governing the nation.

Stupidity of main establishments knows no bound and its stubbornness which they didn’t allow the complete government of Nawaz Sharif and now Imran Khan.

It is total chaos with new in-charge at helm akin to all over again.

Last edited:
Only a long term and stable government can reverse the subsidy. I didn't expect PMLN to bring NCM when only one year was left in elections, very high international fuel prices, and world still fighting against the long term impact of COVID.

PMLN is a very experienced party.. how this party fell for the honeypot.. it baffles me.

IK's popularity was at pre 2011 level. There was no way he was going to win the elections. Now he is heading towards 2/3rd seats.

Pakistan can still come out of the mess, it's just that no one is ready to trust the current government. With record remittances and exports this year, and record tax collection, as soon as the new stable government takes charge, it will renew its negotiations with different countries such as Russia and KSA.
Man has a llan and Allah has a plan.

What the hell .. whats next? For inflation is he going to retail shop association of Pakistan ?

What a clueless moron this PM and MoF are

Chairing a Zoom meeting on Monday with the Chairman Exchange Companies Association of Pakistan (ECAP) Malik Bostan, the prime minister expressed his concern over the current situation.Finance Minister Miftah Ismail had discussed in detail the exchange rate situation with a ECAP team on Saturday last.Mr Bostan said another Zoom meeting with the prime minister and the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) governor is scheduled for Tuesday to discuss the worrying rupee relationship with the US dollar.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

@Wood @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @Jungibaaz @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @ziaulislam @Mav3rick @koolio @HRK @RescueRanger

1652985230255.png

Back
Top Bottom