What's new

Institutions should stay in their constitutional limits and openly support this govt: Ex PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi

tooei party, vote ko izzat. to becoming chor imported gov. the journey has been a s#it show from the start.

I advise tooei party to do another phand merasi march on GT road like meean ji did on the advice of loyal poojari journalists.

this march will be another nail in the coffin of tooei party!!

I've seen many PTI supporters proudly state here the Imran was selected by establishment. But now you say that Imran does not have their support. You guys should choose what you want to be the narrative. :agree:
Imran Khan govt help from establishment in making alliances with small parties so that he could reach 172 seats required to become PM of Pakistan. These same small parties were used by establishment to switch sides in recent US backed regime change operation in Pakistan. Small parties that were allied with former PM since 2018 switched sides over night to bulldoze his govt and made way for this imported US backed govt.

You reap what you sow.

If Imran Khan had rejected establishment's help in 2018, then he has every right to criticize them now (assuming that he is not just lying about establishment interference).

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Bhai, why are these RSS extremists allowed to defecate in every thread related to Pakistan's sensitive issues?

Ah yes, keeping establishment out of politics.

I am just amazed how gullible the establishment was, or it thought the Pakistani public was, that they will buy this neutral horseshite.

First sign of trouble and N league has the pitchforks out along with it's journalists, trying to put counter pressure on the estab to either get a deal of their own favor, or make the estab share the public heat as well.

Itna to masoom matric ka bacha bhi nhn hota aaj kal.

why the f are you protruding your nose in Pakistan's affairs?
You have a point there. Maybe I've been posting a little too much on this political topic. Will try to reduce my interaction on this sensitive topic for you guys :cheers:

This one:

IK was naive.

You have a point there. Maybe I've been posting a little too much on this political topic. Will try to reduce my interaction on this sensitive topic for you guys :cheers:
Just change flags and join Pakistani politics on the PMLN side if you are so interested to get daily bashing like @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE and other Patwaris here 👍

IK was naive.
He thought establishment was sincere to Pakistan. He later admitted he was wrong

They only want what the Great Khan had when he was PM: to be on the same page. Nothing new here. :D
They are already on same page, but the problem is khan earned huge support from peoples which PDM failed to get , PDM removed khan with the help of Bajwa but khan will remove these goons with the help of people support

So now imported govt demands institutions open backing to stop Imran Khan's revolution? I thought they wanted institutions to stay "neutral" when they were bringing down Imran Khan's govt but now they want their open support?
:lol::lol::lol:

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @ejaz007 @Musafir117 @El Sidd @VCheng @Wood @koolio @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Jungibaaz @niaz @Jango @waz @HRK @Indus Pakistan @Ssan @Zibago @Sainthood 101
He is right , institutions should obey the govt .

If establishment was neutral Imran Khan in 2018 elections his party would have got 2/3 majority.

Fact is establishment played its role to diminish Imran Khan’s numbers. Please research Khwaja’s plea to establishment.

Back
Top Bottom