What's new

PMLN and PPP leaders in private meetings said they brought down Imran Khan so that General Faiz Hameed would not become next army chief: Aizaz Syed

May be because the traitors of PDM refused to even look at the cypher when court wanted them to
The cable itself does not have to mean anything because it was written by a Pakistani official. It is usually a subjective note and would reflect the ruling administration's view of the proceedings. PTI should have more evidence to back a claim that can stand in the court of law. Like an authorized voice or video recording.

I think that there could be other issues interwoven into this episode that PDM and establishment consider to be national interest :unsure:

Last edited:
it is a combination of both

the Biden boob was pissed at khan for not bending over like Maryum ..
So it wasn't Imran Khan who was pissed at Biden for not calling him as was shared by NSA Moeed???

You guys buy every single crap that Imran sells and that is very unfortunate.

phir aj kal vote ko izzat daini hai kay boot ko?

View attachment 863493
Pakistan ko izzat do bas.

Wait, your Patwari leaders said they brought no confidence motion against PM Imran Khan because of high inflation. You dare not question their motives even after this revelation but keep spitting out Bughaz Imran?
Explicitly it was admitted that the NCV was brought on because of insatiable inflation, which was indeed there and nobody in the world can deny that. Implicitly, it is my assessment that the matter is not just of inflation otherwise PML would have waited for Imran's Government to complete its tenure by which time Imran's politics would have died its own death and so the more important reason, again, in my own opinion, for NCV at that time was the appointment of Army Chief in November this year.

Now, this is my assessment which is also endorsed by some statements of PDM members.

So it wasn't really a foreign conspiracy which Imran Khan had been selling you'll? Really????

While we all knew, all along that it was all about the appointment of the next Army Chief and that there was no foreign Conspiracy, it is a good omen that some of you too have started believing the same. Late but atleast you got there!

Hoping that you'll get there on all the other points too and stop buying all the crazy crap IK is selling.
let say there wasnt any conspiracy then there wasnt any economical crisis as well as your favorite leaders selling choran all the time and then here is the performance of destroying country

۔

let say there wasnt any conspiracy then there wasnt any economical crisis as well as your favorite leaders selling choran all the time and then here is the performance of destroying country

۔
I have been on the forum for many, many years.....and I challenge you to find 1 post where I have favored Shahbaz Sharif or even Miftah.

And I agree, the Shahbaz+Miftah duo has further caused massive damage to the already dire situation that we were facing under Imran Khan and there is still no respite in sight!

I have been on the forum for many, many years.....and I challenge you to find 1 post where I have favored Shahbaz Sharif or even Miftah.

And I agree, the Shahbaz+Miftah duo has further caused massive damage to the already dire situation that we were facing under Imran Khan and there is still no respite in sight!
So you never happy with pdm, you didnt happy with imran khan

Are you happy with yourself?

Few guys on this forum have really lost their marbles, no point debating with them. These actions will further strengthen PTI message and I pray this wakes people in and forces as well.

If Zia can be sent to early retirement by our forces (chain of command was not respected) maybe it’s time Bajwa is sent packing.

1658354851642.png

You guys buy every single crap that Imran sells and that is very unfortunate.

Unfortunately for you his “crap” tends to be closer to the truth

So why hasn’t you beloved PDM bought any Russian gas ?

Even Sri Lanka is buying it and nawj fav india is not only buying but selling at a mark up to other nations ..

So you never happy with pdm, you didnt happy with imran khan

Are you happy with yourself?
I am not happy because my country is not happy. If I was ruling, I'd kill myself trying to ensure that my country was happy.

The cable itself does not have to mean anything because it was written by a Pakistani official. It is usually a subjective note and would reflect the ruling administration's view of the proceedings. PTI should have more evidence to back a claim that can stand in the court of law. Like an authorized voice or video recording.

I think that there could be other issues interwoven into this episode that PDM and establishment consider to be national interest :unsure:

It doesn't matter that it was a note or not. Or PTI had more proof or not

The thing is PDM ran away from even reading the cypher leaves the whole burden on PDM and its traitors and not on PTI

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom