What's new

They feared I would appoint Lt Gen Faiz Hameed as army chief: Imran Khan

Khan sahib Has a habit of destroying his benefectors.
Firstly called Bajwa a janwaar :D
And now destroying Faiz's chances by opening discussing his plans to install him as COAS and securing 5 more years.

Gen Faiz and Ghafoor were to be court-martialed in SC's Faizabad dharna Verdict. But Khan Sb launched a campign against Faez Issa (on the orders of Faiz) and then ended up regretting this decision.

Buddy, I will try and be as respectful here as I can be.

I already caught your misinformation yesterday regarding the FATF mistrusting Pakistan, and also regarding the budget allocation for the fuel subsidy. I should add, you haven't bothered to reply to that, perhaps because you do not have an answer to that, and are too proud to admit that you were mistaken. Koi masla nhn bhai, hota hai, insan hain ham, I am wrong plenty of times too.

Now in the quoted post above, you are again saying something for which you have no proof at all, public or private, and cannot back up your claims. So please, cut it with the BS.

If you cant get a simple point that how hitler rose from corporal to a leader of nation and how a general in PA is groomed, then I cant help you much here. This is a wrong comparison no matter how you put it.
Sure. If its beyond you to comprehend that both can behave like insecure people due to a million possible reasons regardless of their professional lives, I can't help you too. Stay happy with a beleif that 100.00% of your lt generals are mentally healthy, super human, genius, invulnerable and immune to sickness.

Sure. If its beyond you to comprehend that both can behave like insecure people due to a million possible reasons regardless of their professional lives, I can't help you too. Stay happy with a beleif that 100.00% of your lt generals are mentally healthy, super human, genius, invulnerable and immune to sickness.
Now that I have thrown your comparison in the gutter, you start assuming about my beliefs :laugh:

Now that I have thrown your comparison in the gutter, you start assuming about my beliefs :laugh:
Just like your "captain america" general "who can never be sick (because he rose from 2nd lt. and he has got some plots in DHA)" you have also "thrown" god knows which comparison is what gutter.

As if one Army chief is better than other, lets just go thru our 70 year history. only hope for Pakistan is that we one day get a political govt that puts a leash to Army, Erdogan style.

IK took the Bajwa's support for granted. The military did most of the work to keep the IK govt afloat during the last 4 years than IK himself. He'd simply not bother about his allies as he though Baj and Faiz would keep them in line for him. And the allies always asked military for their next move as repeatedly pointed by PMLQ, BAP and MQM. The allies were only invited for dinners when his government was either in risk or he saw him losing the VONC. But as Kamil Ali Agha said, "We are not the allies of the PTI, but the GHQ". When you'd trust the advice of your wife over the man who effectively ran your government, things are gonna get ugly fast.

Army simply rolled back their support to put IK in his place.
FB_IMG_1656131414793.jpg

FB_IMG_1656131675489.jpg

Yeah US under secretary Donald Lu demanding to make NCM vote against ex PM Imran a success or face international isolation was not an indication of any conspiracy or interference in Patwaristan
🤣🤣🤣
@VCheng @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Signalian @muhammadhafeezmalik

Appointing Bajwa as COAS in the first place by Mian Mafroor was based on merit? If re appointment was a problem, entire opposition could oppose it in Parliament but they didn't. Bajwa's extension got more votes in Parliament than Imran Khan got when he became PM
😂😂😂
I used to think you were just ignorant, but you are dumb as well, or perhaps you are habitual liar or professional spammer working for Imran Khan's cell.

Either way, don't tag me in posts where your lies are exposed so easily; posting Shireen Mazari's tweet about something which doesn't even exist in the media briefing by the US representative; talk about conjuring things out of your *****!! Trying to prove 2+2 = 22 where your entire foundation is a lie!

This is the Media briefing to which Mazari was referring to in her tweet, and lying as usual:

US ‘agrees’ with ISPR on diplomatic cable

Spokesperson Price says relationship between the US and Pakistan has been vital for 75 years

The United States said on Friday it looked forward to work with the new Pakistani government to promote peace and prosperity in the country, and expressed its support for the peaceful upholding of constitutional and democratic principles.

At a regular news briefing at the State Department, Spokesperson Ned Price said that the US government agreed with the statement of the Pakistan Army that the word “conspiracy” was not mentioned in the “diplomatic cable”.

“We have congratulated Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on his election and we look forward to working with him and his government,” Price said. “We support the peaceful upholding of constitutional and democratic principles.”

Responding to a question allegations of conspiracy levelled by former prime minister Imran Khan, Price said that he agreed with the statement of Pakistan Army's spokesperson that the word “conspiracy” was not mentioned in the “diplomatic cable”.

Read: 'Military finds no evidence of foreign conspiracy against PM Imran'

On Thursday, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director-General Maj-Gen Babar Iftikhar told a news conference that demarche was issued to the US because the language used in the "diplomatic cable" was undiplomatic and that amounted to “interference” in the country’s internal matters.

Previously, former prime minister Imran Khan had said that the then opposition’s no-confidence motion against him was a foreign conspiracy. He waved a letter at a public rally on March 27, saying that it was the evidence of that conspiracy. Later, it was stated that the ‘letter’ was a ‘diplomatic cable’.

On March 31, Imran had chaired a meeting of the National Security Committee, where the military leaders were also present. After the meeting, the US diplomat was summoned to the foreign ministry and handed a demarche.

AT the State Department briefing, Price was asked about Imran’s stance of blaming the US for his ouster. He replied that “the US government’s message has been clear and consistent on it and that there was no truth whatsoever to the allegations that have been put forward.

He said that the US government agreed with the statement of the Pakistan Army spokesperson regarding the word ‘conspiracy’ not being mentioned in the diplomatic cable. “We do not support, whether it’s in Pakistan or anywhere else around the world, one political party over another,” he said.

Read more No conspiracy, demarche given on interference: DG ISPR

“We support the peaceful upholding of constitutional and democratic principles, including respect for human rights… We support broader principles, including the rule of law and equal justice under the law,” he added.

Responding to another question whether the US saw Shehbaz Sharif’s election as the new prime minister as an opportunity to improve the bilateral ties, Price replied that for almost 75 years, the relationship between the United States and Pakistan had been a vital one.

posting Shireen Mazari's tweet about something which doesn't even exist in the media briefing by the US representative
Shireen Mazari and other PTI ministers were present at the NSC meeting where the American cipher was debriefed. So if Mazari is lying about the contents of the cipher, DG ISPR can refute her claims. Instead all DG ISPR talks about it is there was no conspiracy. Why can't he say there was no interference from US regarding upcoming NCM vote against sitting PM of Pakistan (as the cipher states as per PTI ministers including ex PM Imran Khan?)

Lol so you blindly trust the same foreign power that has been caught and demarched for interfering in internal affairs of Pakistan, instead of your country's own NSC and govt? What a slave!

Last edited:
I find it is best to stay out of Military Affairs and focus on Government for People I like what Imran Khan did stay out of it

However for Military person when it comes time to defend he/she should defend not put the blanket over the head and go to sleep claiming I am neutral

Shireen Mazari and other PTI ministers were present at the NSC meeting where the American cipher was debriefed. So if Mazari is lying about the contents of the cipher, DG ISPR can refute her claims. Instead all DG ISPR talks about it is there was no conspiracy. Why can't he say there was no interference from US regarding upcoming NCM vote against sitting PM of Pakistan (as the cipher states as per PTI ministers including ex PM Imran Khan?)

Lol so you blindly trust the same foreign power that has been caught and demarched for interfering in internal affairs of Pakistan, instead of your country's own NSC and govt? What a slave!
I seriously don't understand why you keep dragging me into something on which I have made my point of view as clear as it can be. I do not trust Imran Khan or his team, Imran Khan is a habitual liar and he will do whatever he can to get to power, be it then annihilation of Pakistan even. He is extremely stubborn in all matters unless the matter is decided for him by someone who knows how to manipulate him; like the Peerni which even got him to prostrate to a shrine, after he had said that a Muslim prostrates only infront of Allah.

I had also explained very precisely what had actually happened; in a meeting, a medium ranking US consular official merely conveyed to our consular staff the sentiments of his Government with Pakistan which were not good because of Imran Khan's attitude; the same Imran Khan who had won a World Cup after Trump granted him a meeting whereas Biden did not. Because of his ego, Imran Khan decided to pivot away from the US just because Biden refused to call him despite his every effort and that is the kind of man you support.

Anyway, in the NSC meeting, the Military decidedly conveyed to Imran Khan that no conspiracy was found behind the cipher and it was simply a strongly worded sharing of sentiment but the premier still insisted on adding the word interference in the minutes of the meeting; the establishment obliged. The demarche to the US was on the strong words of Lu and not on any conspiracy. It is similar as Imran Khan's statement on Indian actions in IoK which India considers 'interference' in its internal matters and so does every other country.......mere statements!!! So, for the diplomatic meaning of 'interference', mere statements are considered 'interference' in state affairs but they don't all necessarily lead to conspiracies. I hope you understand the diplomatic meaning of the word but I seriously doubt your intentions and hence I am quite skeptical.

Comping specifically to your post and Shireen Mazari's tweet, there was Absolutely NO admittance by the US of any conspiracy whatsoever; Shireen Mazari lied and you blindly created a thread on a false and misleading tweet; I caught your lie and you stood exposed, once again. But this is now getting a habit and quite frankly there is no point in continuing this cycle.

Anyway, in the NSC meeting, the Military decidedly conveyed to Imran Khan that no conspiracy was found behind the cipher and it was simply a strongly worded sharing of sentiment but the premier still insisted on adding the word interference in the minutes of the meeting; the establishment obliged.
So you call American demand in cipher to make NCM vote against sitting PM of Pakistan a success or face international isolation "strongly worded" sentiments? Are you insane in your Bughaz Imran? NSC didn't find any conspiracy but they did find blatant interference from US in internal affairs of Pakistan. And that's exactly why a demarche was issued.

Comping specifically to your post and Shireen Mazari's tweet, there was Absolutely NO admittance by the US of any conspiracy whatsoever
Loooool. When have conspirators immediately admitted their involvement in the conspiracy? What kind of a childish world are you living in? Usually US admits its conspiracies many decades after they have happened

Last edited:
So you call American demand in cipher to make NCM vote against sitting PM of Pakistan a success or face international isolation "strongly worded" sentiments? Are you insane in your Bughaz Imran? NSC didn't find any conspiracy but they did find blatant interference from US in internal affairs of Pakistan. And that's exactly why a demarche was issued.

Loooool. When have conspirators immediately admitted their involvement in the conspiracy? What kind of a childish world are you living in? Usually US admits its conspiracies many decades after they have happened
Today MQM crying out loud ..... Zaradari pher topi pahna gaya ....lolzz ....

Youthiye. Imran Khan traitor ki pedawar. Lanat tujhe p stupid . beth k bas fazool ki idher bakwas karta rehta hai..kuch kaam bhi kar ly awara youthiye

Is harami imran riaz ki shakal p lanat parti hai..jhoota youthiya lifafa journalist...haram ka paisa aur jhoota insan.
Fake account banned multiple times already
@Jango @waz @Foxtrot Alpha

Back
Top Bottom