What's new

Pak Army is ready to defend this govt as per constitution: Geo News anchor Muneeb Farooq

I am not your bhai and take your mother father and kids to India and infact change your religion too. Traitors are with traitor..welcome to ignore.
I'll honestly confess it is a moment of shame for us when we, who argued our guts out, helped fight propaganda both inside and outside Pak against the pak army, not the state, but pak army - are being accused as traitors. I guess that's we get when we called everyone a traitor at Pak army's behest. We believed ISPR's version as the ultimate truth. But, that hour glass has long since been broken.

Aj kal tou youthia journalist idher udher darbadar phir rahay hain jailoun sy bachnay k liye pehlay dosroun p hastay thy.
Youtube p tou har waqt bashan daity rehtay hain jailin bhar dein lekin ab phat gayi.

Today Pakistan is where because of Army and hard work of other people/govts in last 70+ years despite so many wars/terrorism/natural disasters/enemies on border from all side. Otherwise today Pakistan will be like today Afg,Syria,Iraq,Yemen....

When Pakistan became nuclear state and was under sanctions by US. IK was having fun in England and Sheeda Tali ran away from Pakistan because he was scared of Nuclear Test.

i can understand your pain and grudge against IK Mr. Patwari, burnol bhijwaoon.

This is another one of many media persons close to Sharif mafia who are now betting on Pak Army to end their political neutrality, and openly defend their imported govt.

Nothing new to see here folks. The Army is doing what it has always done. People here will recall my saying over and over again to the claims being made that what it had done in past was no longer true that there was no evidence to indicate so. I have been proven right, yet again, that is all.

SS wants to end with some face saving. Zardari wanted electoral and NAB reforms, he got shutup.
ST RB and HS, army want them to be part of technocratic caretaker setup. The issue is ST wants NA ticket
NS just want a bigger pie in next election results.

I don't believe ST would go for a ticket, he is definitely not one for campaigning. He would be content with being a senator.

I agree with the rest, SS wants to save face for his brand and is practically begging everyone at the moment for more time, including baray bhai and fauj.

Zardari is the most comfortable right now, even if everything falls, he would still have Sindh govt. His motive is to get NAB finished with, but that can't be done without army support.

Yes, Govt can call army anytime to assist. PTI can't be allowed to disrupt live of ordinary people.

70% of Pakistan is not supporter of PTI. Imran Khan didnt even do jalsa in Balouchistan.
If thats the case then this long march may be useless and disappointing for many…..if it is indeed stopped using army or state police

I don't believe ST would go for a ticket, he is definitely not one for campaigning. He would be content with being a senator.

I agree with the rest, SS wants to save face for his brand and is practically begging everyone at the moment for more time, including baray bhai and fauj.

Zardari is the most comfortable right now, even if everything falls, he would still have Sindh govt. His motive is to get NAB finished with, but that can't be done without army support.

ST wants to be finance minister of IK (although there are more competent people available, also it won't be possible without IMF nod).

Zardari is definitely worried about his and BZ future. If IK came back, Zardari would be his target and he won't be lenient as he used to be.

Still army wants….??? Ye salay control kab chorainge

Borders to sambhal sakte nahi aur chalay hain techno govt bananay….again interference…..

The only way to avoid default is to have technocratic caretaker setup.
The only way to put "control" on army is to have strong upright civilian leadership. Who does reforms in parliament, to put generals in line with the constitution and army act. And strict across the board enforcement and accountability.

"Old Habits die hard".............

And military needs to be kicked out of politics.

From another end, head of state, prime minister or president, should have more involvement in military. He should often wear uniform and arrange the ranks and files. This is how our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his companions used to do.

So now many of the powers of COAS will be shifted to elected head of state.

The establishment has already suffered massive reputation hit due to being part of regime change operation.

I dont think they will help the government.

Also, The families of active serving officers, and retired will be partciptaing the in Islamabad March.

In Iranian Revolution 1979, the armed forces refused to fire on the protestors and put down their arms saying they're our own people.

1653313644812.png

ST wants to be finance minister of IK (although there are more competent people available, also it won't be possible without IMF nod).

Zardari is definitely worried about his and BZ future. If IK came back, Zardari would be his target and he won't be lenient as he used to be.

He could still be FM like how he was previously, by being a senator.

As for Zardari, he does have his revenue stream of Sindh govt intact though.

But, I sitll don't think anyone will get convicted, our justice system is incapable of handling crimes like these and grabbing this thiefs.

Federal government k under sirf Islamabad police ha. Punjab police na rokna tha. Punjab assembly main PTI ki majority ha Punjab police itni weak government k liye sab sa bari party sa shayad na laray is liye
these PDF and GEO fassadis along with some others are trying to make people believe that they need to fight the army.

but the problem they are facing is that army WILL NOT do anything until the very last second. they have refused to accept showbaaz and rana drug-ullah orders to act as their thugs a la model town

Last edited:
Pakistanis realising day by day their military is no different to the Egyptian military under Honsni Mubarak

Seems a purge is due similar to Erdoğan.

Before that IK with 2/3 majority has to pass reform laws that will bring army and judiciary under elected government control. Both Army and judiciary has to submit tax return and they can be subjected to NAB investigation if found assets beyond means.
We can have some rough elements within army running deadly musical chair for their own interests.

Back
Top Bottom