What's new

PM Shehbaz says IMF doesn't trust Pakistan's govt

@Norwegian you have a habit of twisting words which @VCheng pointed out. This is really very bad as you falsely make perception here. Was Buzdar better than Shahbaz sharif as an administrator ? SS can be corrupt but he is giving his heart out to save country from bankruptcy.
We don’t need his heart . Pakistan wasn’t in this situation before they choose to table Vote of no confidence and they were saying they will fix economy and everything and they have fucked it up so badly that we are on verge of bankruptcy

1656043079019.png

"Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif said on Thursday that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) did not trust Pakistan because the previous government had gone back on its agreement with the institution."
PM Shabaz saying that … got it!

Whole world knows this Shahbaz PDM government is planted on US orders.

China and Turkey have rejected assisting this imported govt. Iran will soon join the league

Pakistan has been a NATO colony for 60+ years.

No country in the world would give airbases to US to bomb their own land/people. But in Pakistan, we happily accepted 400+ drone attacks from US drones that took off from our own soil (Shamsi Airbase)

He is trying his best bhanje, not like IK who said on record that "zehar kha lunga ya maut aa jaye par IMF par nahi jaonga "..He went lately..yea sab shatranj ki chal hai bhanje yea phanse pade hai jahan cheen hai humara (alama iqbal hahahaha) lekin they need stable government which they are not going to get. pao bharah bhanje pao bharah.
Pakistan chausar ki tarah dikh raha hai,

Last time PMLN got investment of $19 billion from CPEC, they took took out $9 billion and siphoned off half of it into their pockets.

IMF will probably be very circumspect before giving loans to these thieves.

Last time PMLN got investment of $19 billion from CPEC, they took took out $9 billion and siphoned off half of it into their pockets.

IMF will probably be very circumspect before giving loans to these thieves.

In: 19

PML-N corruption: 9
Army: 9

Actual Implementation: 1

Principal + Interest to be paid by Awam: 25

This proves @Norwegian is a clown. He has his allegiance with @xyxmt for PMLN then there is a change of heart and they started cursing others. They are lotas who move from here to there doing propaganda. Just look at there post before 2018.

my goodness this Hindu guy went thru my 20000 posts to find my posts prior to 2018, you idiot you sould have asked me I was always a PMLN supporter before Imran came in the picture. just like you were congress supporter before you found out that Modi hates muslims more than Gandhis and you switched.

Back
Top Bottom