What's new

Who killed General Zia

Who Killed General Zia

• Total voters
Don't need to, this one was granted a long time ago.

I am sure your Hunger for Pakistani deaths is not satisfied since the hate is undoubtedly there even though Zias bones melted away.

You cant defend hate kid even by Western Standards.

I am sure your Hunger for Pakistani deaths is not satisfied since the hate is undoubtedly there even though Zias bones melted away.

You cant defend hate kid even by Western Standards.
He wasn't a Pakistani. Animals born in between human made borders aren't classified as citizens.

He wasn't a Pakistani. Animals born in between human made borders aren't classified as citizens.

Even animals have Rights in the modern World and are Not to be hated or wished death upon

That’s nonsense.

The pilots weren’t new on their jobs.
They had been flying him regularly...
What you are pointing towards was also investigated!

The black box etc also didn’t report any such incident in the cockpit that could point out towards that..

Infact the entire plane was rather quiet ... one theory says that they all had been gased ... who did is not known.

They were military pilots who had been flying the aircraft since ages..
Heck Pak C-130s have been seen active combat as Bombers in 65 war.. dropping explosives on indian positions on BRB... facing Indian ack Acks n worse.

The pilots who were flying Zia wasn’t new either .. they were flying him for ages..

Zia had several enemies ..

Americans
Russians
PPP
Iran
India
Inside the military
And more...

The way the investigation was hushed is another point ...

Asalamu Alaikum

In that case, I would say it was the Bhuttos acting in revenge, perhaps with some support from other members of the establishment.

@DESERT FIGHTER
Bro, who is Zia, I saw you listed us amongst a world of his enemies.

To know the truth about you, it's enough to read your posts under Saudi related topics. You are a semi Saudi lol, old Takfiri mindset, how hard you try to hide it. Congratulations, you defeated all the sertegh in this world lol
86FF81C8-D86D-46A2-9569-602819CDDB86.jpeg

He’s the guy who screwed up Paks society.

Asalamu Alaikum

In that case, I would say it was the Bhuttos acting in revenge, perhaps with some support from other members of the establishment.
We would never know.

I think @El Sidd point is that whether you like him or hate him, his murder/death should have been investigated and made public,

I wonder no one has voted for USSR, they had every reason to take revenge from Pak Army,
especially General Akhtar was also aboard,

I think @El Sidd point is that whether you like him or hate him, his murder/death should have been investigated and made public,

I wonder no one has voted for USSR, they had every reason to take revenge from Pak Army,

USSR didn't had the reach and technique.
It was not only General Akhtar who was killed, and i doubt if General Akhtar's role in Afghan war was ever publicized before his death.
This dirty job hints at the resourcefulness of the those who engineered it, not only having access to C130, but also having deadly gas /gadget on board, in some sort of camouflage with or without the knowledge of its carrier.
Having a review at the passenger list may help. US ambassador... was a strange passenger on board! There was a setup to ensure his embarkation on all important C130, there was a setup to lure all Generals at Bahawalpur!

As i stated earlier, some useful idiot might have helped here and there, but such people are minions and are usually killed after they served their purpose.. unless they continue to hold some sort of importance.

Zia was a distant relative of mine and also a gem of a person. Only people happy with his death are liberal Pakistani scumbags and bhartis.

USSR was busy negotiating their retreat.

And this is just a murder of a head of the state which was not properly investigated.

But hard to make this simple point without putting Peoples Islam is danger These days.

Benazir was murdered too.

I guess i am wrong

Statesmen business, nothing personal my innocent persian friend :-)

Zia hoa - - -
Piyar hoa----

You still dont know my Views on him yet you snapped like a fishing rod on a Manatee.

I dont keep crime in high regards plus those who wish to hide it.

Nothing to do with Zia in Person. Asking for BBs murder investigation is halal but Not for the only military Chief murdered in Active Service.

Both are equal Pakistanis for the state. Are they Not?

And you shall decide on their fate? Or what the greater good is? That Pakistanis be killed lawlessly if not by each other than by external forces?

@mohammad45 liked your post

Hahahaha
Yeah u r right in a sense.
but investigations happened bro isnt that the case?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom