What's new

How Isreal attacked Gaza Hospital, My assessment.

Palestinians do not have that kind of weaponary lese they would have defeated Israel long time ago.
LOL! They do have such weaponry and are proud to display it.

Hamas_Rocket_Arsenal.jpg

_118481391_gettyimages-593234900.jpg

hamas_rockets_load.jpg

Burnt out vehicles in Ashkelon following a rocket attack from the Gaza Strip into Israel on Saturday.

Something like barrel bomb? ZioJews used air burst ammo for sure.
You guys are reaching. No JDAM craters or even a direct hit on the hospital so you resort to Jewish barrel bombs.

Fuel explosion does not sound like this, plus the sound the bomb made before the explosion was made by bombs at very high or supersonic speeds.
A bomb traveling at supersonic speed and exploding. You would have seen the explosion first and herd the sound of bomb tavelling later.

Because bomb is traveling faster than speed of sound.

That does not happen in this case.

Palestinians do not have that kind of weaponary lese they would have defeated Israel long time ago.
Then it is near absurd that Israel would attack that hospital...

...And leave so much standing. Again, correct me if I am wrong about the location of the hospital in question.

Here is what Israel would bring to the attack...

Either kill Hamas using human shield or just to kill any Palestinian, Israel would use PGMs and would be at least in the 250 lbs range, if not greater. Watch that video and tell me how that hospital would remain standing after a standard four-ships strike.

What do you think about GBU-39? I saw a twitter post in which mentioned opinion from a US veteran saying it is something less than JDAM like GBU-39 or some more he mentioned.

View attachment 963212It does look like a airbrust bomb damage. Also tells you why there were so many casualties nearby.
First of all it it was an airburst it wouldn't have that small little crater in the first place. Second why airburst in the parking lot when you can drop a JDAM directly on a hospital and flatten it. That doesn't make sense at all. It be like trying to airburst a bunker.

First of all it it was an airburst it wouldn't have that small little crater in the first place. Second why airburst in the parking lot when you can drop a JDAM directly on a hospital and flatten it. That doesn't make sense at all. It be like trying to airburst a bunker.
Then pray tell us how the israeli scum pulled this off....

phew.... zionist pigs going on overdrive trying to prove their innocence.
@jhungary @epebble @gambit
Yes, as if you know something until it hit you in the head.

Or you may not due to your thick scull? I don't know

Don't you think anyone would have noticed when the fuel explosive was being setup?
Again, that did not answer the question.

The characteristic does not fit any sort of high explosive or even a snake and nape scenario. Pure Napalm would have burnt the hospital considering they may have a giant storage of O2 in them like most hospital do, it would probably still be burning now depends on how good Gaza Fire Department is. And either way Napalm wouldn't just selectively burn cars while some not even burnt at all.

I don't know what caused that explosion without actually looking at ground zero, because you need evidence to judge what it was, and I need to see what they have in ground zero, but I don't need to go to ground zero to see what is missing. That explosion is too small for any air ordinance, that is what I see.

Last edited:
6000.jpg

You guys need to look at the picture again and think before you think Israel did this with a JDAM. Not to mention start protesting and blaming the U.S. as well on this.

Fuel explosion does not sound like this, plus the sound the bomb made before the explosion was made by bombs at very high or supersonic speeds.
High pitch noise does not necessarily mean supersonic. And as someone suggested, you would have seen the flash before you hear the sound because light travel a lot faster than sound, if that bomb travel SUPER-sonic, it mean it would detonated before you hear the bomb detonate, because it is travel faster than sound. That's what supersonic means

And from his video (which most people show depicting the "bomb" hitting the hospital)

You can clearly hear the sound before the flash, which mean whatever it was exploding is slower than sound.

So you are saying it was some kind of fuel bomb?
No, I am saying it is a fuel explosion. It could be anything, it could be fuel leak from car, fuel from a rocket, fuel from a missile. It most likely not a Kinetic Explosion as in conventional bomb attack.

Even Airburst bomb, you will still kick up dust and soil and create cratering, not to mention shrapnel damage, so if that car lot is where the bomb hits, all those are not there in the car park. Kinetic Damage radiate, so you cannot be next to a target of a kinetic strike and have not a single sign.

Last edited:
Look carefully in this video between 0:30 to 0:31.

You will see the airbrust round pushes concussion wave down along with the fireball into the ground.

If this happened in that parking lot, then

A.) All the car will be thrown around by this concussion wave.
B.) This will bring the fire down and scotch everything under that concussion wave.

Again, that mean you won't have half burn car fully intact on that parking lot, those cars would have been push down compacted, and burn from top to bottom.

Plus the hospital explosion don't explode the same way than this airburst round, if you compare the flashes, there are always 2 flashes from an airburst round, first with the bomb explode in the air, second is the concussion wave pushes the flash down because of the inertia force. The Hospital explosion only have one giant flash and more importantly, the flash is from ground up into the air, it goes the other direction of an Airburst round.

BLU129 /B does exactly this

Attachments

• BLU129 B.jpeg
    BLU129 B.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 33
Yes, as if you know something until it hit you in the head.

Or you may not due to your thick scull? I don't know

Again, that did not answer the question.

The characteristic does not fit any sort of high explosive or even a snake and nape scenario. Pure Napalm would have burnt the hospital considering they may have a giant storage of O2 in them like most hospital do, it would probably still be burning now depends on how good Gaza Fire Department is. And either way Napalm wouldn't just selectively burn cars while some not even burnt at all.

I don't know what caused that explosion without actually looking at ground zero, because you need evidence to judge what it was, and I need to see what they have in ground zero, but I don't need to go to ground zero to see what is missing. That explosion is too small for any air ordinance, that is what I see.
or maybe you will start telling the truth if something hit you in the arse, or you may not due to your big arse?
You just twist and turn in your tale telling just like a mottled eel
@mods - please take note of this guys disinformation post.

or maybe you will start telling the truth if something hit you in the arse, or you may not due to your big arse?
You just twist and turn in your tale telling just like a mottled eel
@mods - please take note of this guys disinformation post.
Well, at least I support my claim with evidence I see and I did not see, tell me why yours are the "truth" when mine are disinformation??

But you are right, let's call mods and let them decide who is posting disinformation? Shall we?

@LeGenD @waz

BLU129 /B does exactly this
You can clearly see those 2 cars flip over from the picture of yours, this does not happened on the Hospital car lot

1697692270918.png

Cellulose case means less shrapnel, that does not mean the explosive force is also minimized.

Then it is near absurd that Israel would attack that hospital...

...And leave so much standing. Again, correct me if I am wrong about the location of the hospital in question.

Here is what Israel would bring to the attack...

Either kill Hamas using human shield or just to kill any Palestinian, Israel would use PGMs and would be at least in the 250 lbs range, if not greater. Watch that video and tell me how that hospital would remain standing after a standard four-ships strike.
Israeli mix their weapons and don't use just one type of ordinance. There is no justificvation for committing a genocide and Israel will dearly pay for it.

High pitch noise does not necessarily mean supersonic. And as someone suggested, you would have seen the flash before you hear the sound because light travel a lot faster than sound, if that bomb travel SUPER-sonic, it mean it would detonated before you hear the bomb detonate, because it is travel faster than sound. That's what supersonic means

And from his video (which most people show depicting the "bomb" hitting the hospital)

You can clearly hear the sound before the flash, which mean whatever it was exploding is slower than sound.

No, I am saying it is a fuel explosion. It could be anything, it could be fuel leak from car, fuel from a rocket, fuel from a missile. It most likely not a Kinetic Explosion as in conventional bomb attack.

Even Airburst bomb, you will still kick up dust and soil and create cratering, not to mention shrapnel damage, so if that car lot is where the bomb hits, all those are not there in the car park. Kinetic Damage radiate, so you cannot be next to a target of a kinetic strike and have not a single sign.
But Palestinian rockets are kinetic based with small warhead and causes minimal damage as we have seen with their use on Israel.

Back
Top Bottom