What's new

Who attacked Gaza Hospital?

Who attacked Gaza Hospital?

• Total voters

BHAN85

Reaction score
Country
Spain
These Iran public declarations were made hours BEFORE than hospital attack. And it fit perfectly with the attack and the protests around embassies next.

What win Israel attacking hospital? nothing.
What win Iran/Qatar ordering the attack? 500 injured people less to pay, and a reason to gain popular support between their people.

ZioJews are satanic people. They attacked the hospital just to take pleasure from Palestinians death.
Satanic ziojews and their friends are occupying Palestinian territory. So, Palestinians have every right to kill ziojews and their friends.
Today is satans time to take pleasure from our blood. With gods willing our time will come...

Last edited:
Jews are satanic people. They attacked the hospital just to take pleasure from Palestinians death.
Satanic jews and their friends are occupying Palestinian territory. So, Palestinians have every right to kill jews and their friends.
Today is satans time to take pleasure from our blood. With gods willing our time will come...

I think Israeli state is accountable for 7 hours of non-reaction in saturday attack.

And I think Hospital attack benefits to Iran/Qatar part, less injured people to pay.

We're in 21 century, and ruling elites doesnt need their peoples, so many people to sustain.

The worst enemy of a people is their own leaders.

Not sure how verified this is, but IDF released this audio

I think Israeli state is accountable for 7 hours of non-reaction in saturday attack.
I don't care only a dead ziojew is a good ziojew. And ziojew should not forget like crusader states western world can't keep them protected for eternity. Table will turn...
And I think Hospital attack benefits to Iran/Qatar part, less injured people to pay.
ZioJews are killing Palestinians and taking their land since these zio euro rats were dumped on middle east. ZioJews kill for pleasure, because they think they're invincible.

Last edited:
How difficult is to make a doctored audio/video viral?
Very easy actually, which is why I mentioned not sure how verifiable this is. Whoever did this, IDF or someone else, should be taken to task. Its Horrible

The doctors did a press conference

- Israel sent warning shells
-they have history of calling the hospital prior bombardment

Obviously they have a duty of care and it is not possible to evacuate a hospital.

I'll trust the medics over hasbara trolls.

This was a Jewish bomb.

Thanks

Last edited:
These Iran public declarations were made hours BEFORE than hospital attack. And it fit perfectly with the attack and the protests around embassies next.

What win Israel attacking hospital? nothing.
What win Iran/Qatar ordering the attack? 500 injured people less to pay, and a reason to gain popular support between their people.
Now it's done by Iran. 😂

I'm wonder how many westerners are stupid enough to believe jews lies.

I don't care only a dead jew is a good jew. And jew should not forget like crusader states western world can't keep them protected for eternity. Table will turn...

Jews are killing Palestinians and taking their land since these jewy euro rats were dumped on middle east. Jews kill for pleasure, because they think they're invincible.

Use the ‘term’ zionists. There are many Jewish people that oppose the actions of Israel.

Now it's done by Iran. 😂

I'm wonder how many westerners are stupid enough to believe jews lies.

I dont believe the lie of Israel state didnt knew anything about the saturday attack until 7 hours after.

And I believe injured people in a war is a good thing for the enemy, it has no sense kill them, because injured people spend more enemy resources than dead people.

The worst enemy of Israeli people are Israel state.
And the worst enemy of Palestinian people are Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and their sponsors Iran and Qatar (USA).

The zionists have a history of massacres and then try their best to cover up their deeds.

They know there will be no repercussions. Any move against them in UN would be vetoed by US.

Back
Top Bottom