What's new

Netanyahu is drawing the US into war with Iran

Don't exaggerate.

Perhaps this can help you understand things better. It's not going to be a pretty picture for the US at the end but the rest of the world will already be done.

Perhaps this can help you understand things better. It's not going to be a pretty picture for the US at the end but the rest of the world will already be done.

Haven't watched the video but US against the whole world and win is ludicrous. They are not even guaranteed to win a war against China+Russia, let alone the whole world.

Haven't watched the video but US against the whole world and win is ludicrous. They are not even guaranteed to win a war against China+Russia, let alone the whole world.
ROFL....Please don't even bring Russia here...already seen its performance against small US arms...their symbol of power su-35s and whatnot...

Like, are logic and reality all of a sudden some allergies on these forums?

PS why dont u take some time to watch it instead of random, no logic responses just because you can? The guy explains very logically and in numbers.

I mean srsly whats wrong with you, why are you so anti-US? Esp when we are your biggest trade partner boosting your economy? All your threads and replies are anti-US.

Dont be like Indias.
I lived in US and it's a beautiful country, I love my experience there, many of my best friends are Americans, I don't dislike American people, I hate anti China US government and politicians.

Perhaps the israeli zionists will themselves attack the warships of usa and blame iran and turkey

Just like they did with USS Liberty….remember that one? These maniacs will do anything and get the mericans involved and destroyed.

I lived in US and it's a beautiful country, I love my experience there, many of my best friends are Americans, I don't dislike American people, I hate anti China US government and politicians.

Buddy, I told you those are media tidbits for votes...But a Washigtonwalker could also say the same about the anti-US Chinese govt. In the end, both of these people are living in their own fantasy land.

ROFL....Please don't even bring Russia here...already seen its performance against small US arms...their symbol of power su-35s and whatnot...

Like, are logic and reality all of a sudden some allergies on these forums?

PS why dont u take some time to watch it instead of random, no logic responses just because you can? The guy explains very logically and in numbers.

I have quickly watched it now, I didn't need to watch a soyboy video on youtube to know that the US alone can defeat the entire world. It's a waste of time and forum space even to talk about such a ridiculous thing.

If Iran doesn't have nukes and ICBMs already, they are living in fools paradise that they will be able to defend themselves from US or Israeli attack.

No, it does.

Iran is the smartest Muslim country in that entire region. If you see the big picture in this war, the only winner is Iran and the big looser is Biden's democrats, Arabs, and Israel.

I have quickly watched it now, I didn't need to watch a soyboy video on youtube to know that the US alone can defeat the entire world. It's a waste of time and forum space even to talk about such a ridiculous thing.

Great analysis indeed! Waste of time and space, you pretty much defeated all the points and strategies raised in the video so eloquently with those magic words. That's the power of debates on forums!

Great analysis indeed! Waste of time and space, you pretty much defeated all the points and strategies raised in the video so eloquently with those magic words. That's the power of debates on forums!

Yes I did, thanks. US alone fighting the whole world and winning is all the logic and argument required.

Yes I did, thanks. US alone fighting the whole world and winning is all the logic and argument required.

I'm still reading your detailed analysis and am in awe. This defense must be taught in military colleges everywhere!

If Iran doesn't have nukes and ICBMs already, they are living in fools paradise that they will be able to defend themselves from US or Israeli attack.
Iran doesn't need ICBM or nukes to defend itself from a fantasy Israeli attack.

Iran doesn't need ICBM or nukes to defend itself from a fantasy Israeli attack.

It does. If it doesn't have nukes, Americans can pretty much destroy Iran. Only deterrence is nukes.

Back
Top Bottom