What's new

Who killed General Zia

Who Killed General Zia

• Total voters

On the Edge

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi, can please enlightened members share who they believe killed General Zia, I searched online and there don't seem to be a lot of investigative reports which prove one theory or the other,

The crazy pilot for sure, he even said to his friend if Zia ever flew with him, he'd make sure he died.

Maybe the Bhuttos also helped him since they were pissed with Zia.

The person who killed Gen Zia was a convict of Law.

The crazy pilot for sure, he even said to his friend if Zia ever flew with him, he'd make sure he died.

Maybe the Bhuttos also helped him since they were pissed with Zia.

why did the pilot not crash it on the 1st leg of the journey, maybe this proves the pilot theory wrong

He was taken out from within the military, no doubt about it. He had taken the power to his head...and took this Islamization thing WAY too far...to the point where I think he lost his sanity and started doing dumb stuff. The reality is he used Islam to rile up support for the Mujahideen...and then he started taking it too far.

My guess is, some folks within the army said enough was enough.

The bomb was placed in the Mango crates if I remember correctly.

The person who placed the bomb was wanted suspect already.

We are forgetting, who so ever killed Zia... killed all the generals of Pakistan along.
If only Zia was the target than killer hated Zia fanatically, yet was resourceful.
My guess USA used some useful idiot.

The bomb was placed in the Mango crates if I remember correctly.

The person who placed the bomb was wanted suspect already.

It was not a bomb. A paralyzing nerve agent or a gas to put everyone to sleep. If It was a bomb, C-130 would have blown mid air.

there is a reason autopsy reports of all aboard plane was never made public

It was not a bomb. A paralyzing nerve agent or a gas to put everyone to sleep. If It was a bomb, C-130 would have blown mid air.

there is a reason autopsy reports of all aboard plane was never made public

It was always a bomb those stories are there to make things complicate. The killer belonged to the rural area of the city of Kabirwala and was wanted for many crime before the Zia incident.

Don't know who used him for assassination because he died with giving any thing.

It was always a bomb those stories are there to make things complicate. The killer belonged to the rural area of the city of Kabirwala and was wanted for many crime before the Zia incident.

Don't know who used him for assassination because he died with giving any thing.

Share openly, what you know!

in my opinion people from within the army might have cooperated with the Americans to kill him. Both sides might have had their reasons and worked together.

but one day i truly hope everything is revealed to the nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom