What's new

How Isreal attacked Gaza Hospital, My assessment.

Bro,like Gambit said,if Israelis wanted to destroy the hospital,they would have used a more effective bomb or missile. Something that would hit on the roof and just blow up the entire building.
Exactly, that's how they work , never own up to anything, all the prleuthora of massacres and murders they have never admitted to one.

I think its a war crime to bomb a hospital.

But I think Hamas should not be provoking Israel either.

Two state solution and Jerusalem as an international city administered by United Nations is the best solution.

Most people would agree to this.
Well Israelis shouldn't be provoking Palestinians by stealing their land and murdering their people.

I don't think I have ever seen an air burst munition drop from the air make such as small impact area... In fact, I don't think I have seen 500 pounder go off ground level have such as small impact area......a ground det Mk82 500lbs bomb have a blast radius of 80mx30m, which make the effective affected area of 2400 square meters, compare to this, which is roughly 200 sq m
500 lbs vs whatever that was...

We are approaching defiance of the laws of physics here...

Attachments

• jdam_al-ahli_001.jpg
    jdam_al-ahli_001.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 28
You are essentially a nobody, and I say that kindly, and your opinion do not matter, really.

No, it is YOU who believe that. As for me, I will wait for more evidences for either way, but for now, the PHYSICAL evidences do not match with the claim of 500 dead.

There is no physical evidence that would be good enough to satisfy Americans who exist solely to serve Zionists

Israel has bombed the hospital. It has bombed schools. It has bombed mosques. It has bombed Churches. It has even bombed USS Liberty

But you can shamelessly continue to deny it all asking for more physical evidence. As I said before you can keep bullshitting whole day about it but we all know the culprit here

And your opinion doesn't matter either buddy. Not for me and many others. We stopped giving importance to opinions of Zionists long ago

it was aliens!

but otherwise it doesn't even matter because both sides will not let any 'evidence' sway them otherwise and keep blaming each other regardless. Neither side is going to own up to it.

There were many people in and around the parking lot sheltering, Airburst does not make a big crater as it explodes in the Air.
Even if there were an airburst, still doesn't answer why the hospital is still standing.

Infos are controlled by the jews and the west. You folks are trying to spread your narrative. You folks are directly responsible for Palestinian genocide and occupation by the jews. And you want us to believe you?
That's your choice to decide to believe it or not.

Back
Top Bottom