What's new

Who killed General Zia

Who Killed General Zia

• Total voters
Everyone has to die... all good and bad has to die. There's a thousands years of history of human kind, getting born and dying. Our parents will die our children will die... no one is forever.
Where as Zia lives in hearts.

Iam touched :(

I would tell em to go find out the real culprits and if somehow they managed to trace the suspects do also inform us here on pdf

The government will have to.
Truth Trumps even Trump

Killing a Pakistani is a great Service to the World?
Killing a brutal dictator who destroyed Pakistani social fabric into the sh*thole it has become today is a great service to the world. Some things are beyond nationality.

Iam touched :(

You should Report the sexual abuse. Be brave

Killing a brutal dictator who destroyed Pakistani social fabric into the sh*thole it has become today is a great service to the world. Some things are beyond nationality.

So anybody can convince you that killing a Pakistani is for the greater good?

You should Report the sexual abuse. Be brave

So anybody can convince you that killing a Pakistani is for the greater good?
No one convinced me. History taught me and I concluded that in all honesty he deserved much worse than what he got. But it is okay he did his job. He created millions more of himself and they run the country.

This is the best your medium rare takfiri brain could come up with :lol: ask your kids first if - - - - - - -

Was a fair shot....

How did you bring takfir here in this lol?

So No matter how cool the charade is.... It lasts 10 posts to takfir.

Zarvan could have lasted longer.

Amusing stuff.

No one convinced me. History taught me and I concluded that in all honesty he deserved much worse than what he got. But it is okay he did his job. He created millions more of himself and they run the country.

As i said. With 30 years of hindsight one can even say JFK was rightfully removed or atleast have you convinced.

But does not change the fact that you are endorsing killing of Pakistanis for the greater good

As i said. With 30 years of hindsight one can even say JFK was rightfully removed or atleast have you convinced.

But does not change the fact that you are endorsing killing of Pakistanis for the greater good
How are JFK and Zia remotely the same? There's no comparison.

And as I have said some things are beyond nationality. The guy was an animal and he turned the people of the state into rabid animals. So I am not disagreeing with you. Pakistani or not people like him deserve what they get.

BTW I dint knew u held Zia High in ur books. Surprise for me

You still dont know my Views on him yet you snapped like a fishing rod on a Manatee.

I dont keep crime in high regards plus those who wish to hide it.

Nothing to do with Zia in Person. Asking for BBs murder investigation is halal but Not for the only military Chief murdered in Active Service.

Both are equal Pakistanis for the state. Are they Not?

How are JFK and Zia remotely the same? There's no comparison.

And as I have said some things are beyond nationality. The guy was an animal and he turned the people of the state into rabid animals. So I am not disagreeing with you. Pakistani or not people like him deserve what they get.

And you shall decide on their fate? Or what the greater good is? That Pakistanis be killed lawlessly if not by each other than by external forces?

This is the best your medium rare takfiri brain could come up with :lol: ask your kids first if - - - - - - -

@mohammad45 liked your post

Hahahaha

You still dont know my Views on him yet you snapped like a fishing rod on a Manatee.

I dont keep crime in high regards plus those who wish to hide it.

Nothing to do with Zia in Person. Asking for BBs murder investigation is halal but Not for the only military Chief murdered in Active Service.

Both are equal Pakistanis for the state. Are they Not?

And you shall decide on their fate? Or what the greater good is? That Pakistanis be killed lawlessly if not by each other than by external forces?
I didn't decide his fate but I certainly don't have sympathy for him. He deserved even worse. He's the one who made Pakistan lawless and bowed down to external forces so it is only justice that he died the way he treated the people of Pakistan.

I didn't decide his fate but I certainly don't have sympathy for him. He deserved even worse. He's the one who made Pakistan lawless and bowed down to external forces so it is only justice that he died the way he treated the people of Pakistan.

But that holds True for everyone who has been in power.

That does not justify external forces killing the head of state of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom