What's new

Who killed General Zia

Who Killed General Zia

• Total voters
@DESERT FIGHTER
Bro, who is Zia, I saw you listed us amongst a world of his enemies.
liked your post

Hahahaha
To know the truth about you, it's enough to read your posts under Saudi related topics. You are a semi Saudi lol, old Takfiri mindset, how hard you try to hide it. Congratulations, you defeated all the sertegh in this world lol

You still dont know my Views on him yet you snapped like a fishing rod on a Manatee.

I dont keep crime in high regards plus those who wish to hide it.

Nothing to do with Zia in Person. Asking for BBs murder investigation is halal but Not for the only military Chief murdered in Active Service.

Both are equal Pakistanis for the state. Are they Not?

And you shall decide on their fate? Or what the greater good is? That Pakistanis be killed lawlessly if not by each other than by external forces?

@mohammad45 liked your post

Hahahaha
I apologize. should not have bring in the kids, iam truly feelin guilty.

To know the truth about you, it's enough to read your posts under Saudi related topics. You are a semi Saudi lol, old Takfiri mindset, how hard you try to hide it. Congratulations, you defeated all the sertegh in this world lol

Kid you are paranoid

But that holds True for everyone who has been in power.

That does not justify external forces killing the head of state of Pakistan.
Justice finds a way every time. It certainly did in regards to him. I'd take your concerns seriously if this idiot wasn't someone I despise to the core.

@DESERT FIGHTER
Bro, who is Zia, I saw you listed us amongst a world of his enemies.

Statesmen business, nothing personal my innocent persian friend :-)

@Mentee kea hoa hai tum dono ko ?

Zia hoa - - -

I apologize. should not have bring in the kids, iam truly feelin guilty.

A man gave you a Video where Pakistans head of state is being buried with full Service and common Pakistanis in attendance and you reply a funeral Video with a very blonde i am touched.

And to add Bonus marks of flambouyent coolness the takfiri remark.

No need to apologize. Its all good. Atleast you made an Iranian Mullah drone Happy. Achievement unlocked as they say.

Justice finds a way every time. It certainly did in regards to him. I'd take your concerns seriously if this idiot wasn't someone I despise to the core.

You cannot let your prejudice Trump justice.

Funny enough the same People you pretend to hate hold similar thoughts.

A man gave you a Video where Pakistans head of state is being buried with full Service and common Pakistanis in attendance and you reply a funeral Video with a very blonde i am touched.

No need to apologize. Its all good. Atleast you made an Iranian Mullah drone Happy. Achievement unlocked as they say.

You cannot let your prejudice Trump justice.

Funny enough the same People you pretend to hate hold similar thoughts.
I won't shy away from saying I am hypocritical in this case. But whatever as I said my hate Trumps my sense of justice in regards to people like Zia.

Masla kia hain akhir? I spoke my mind and you went on to virtually thrash me, for what? for Zia? He's no more.

Well FYI I am not Persian, a sibling of my Ottoman friends hahah.
That's more cool than being called out a takfiri :partay:

Masla kia hain akhir? I spoke my mind and you went on to virtually thrash me, for what? for Zia? He's no more.

Masla qanoon ki baladasti hai.
Manpasand hisaab or manpasand insaf sirf mafaadparast logon ka zevar hota hai.

Aap nahi chahtay to nahi karen per takfir per lol hogaye tum aaj larkay

Masla qanoon ki baladasti hai.
Manpasand hisaab or manpasand insaf sirf mafaadparast logon ka zevar hota hai.

Aap nahi chahtay to nahi karen per takfir per lol hogaye tum aaj larkay
O. Ja yar Kam kr m nay nahe maara. Aynway he kham kha ki museebat galay dal li .

I won't shy away from saying I am hypocritical in this case. But whatever as I said my hate Trumps my sense of justice in regards to people like Zia.

That is the same thing you would say of Zia.

You are your own mirror.

If you are at Peace with being a hypocritical hater who wishes murder of Pakistanis. Do that man. I am sure there is one in Australia too with that hateful thinking.

Thats logic 101.

Newtons law.

O. Ja yar Kam kr m nay nahe maara. Aynway he kham kha ki museebat galay dal li .

Haha Acha chal tension na Le. Hojata Hai kabhi kabhaar

That is the same thing you would say of Zia.

You are your own mirror.

If you are at Peace with being a hypocritical hater who wishes murder of Pakistanis. Do that man. I am sure there is one in Australia too with that hateful thinking.

Thats logic 101.

Newtons law.

Haha Acha chal tension na Le. Hojata Hai kabhi kabhaar
I wish the death of a brutal dictator that did more damage to Pakistan than any one or country. There I fixed it for you. F him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom