What's new

Which Asian country map looks most beautiful?

^ lol who said? who cares about documents, kashmiries hate indian rule, everyone knows this and there is no struggle in pakistani side at all, like I said, no ganga indian has even stepped in Giglit-Baltistan, so how can you claim it as yours?

You say it a part of Pakistan but they don't have representation in Pakistan's National assembly. :wacko:

x2mnt1.jpg

@JonAsad :undecided:

Lol- :rofl: :rofl:-the head is in very peculiar position of T-Rex- :rofl:-

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pukhtoon @JonAsad 'not matching' ko bhi zabardasti ka 'matching' karene ki koshish kyon kar rahe ho. :wacko::wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
india ka pet choura he and pakistan ka chota ,iss liye india mein pakistan se zyada rail gariyan chalty hein...:rofl::pop:

Best Map - Russia

Worst Sri Lanka Sri lanka look like a drop bahaahaha

lmfao :omghaha: i thought i was the only one who noticed that pakistan looks like a t-rex lol

Great minds think alike, lol. I was surprised not a lot of people said t-rex, so I had to find that comparison picture.

no it isn't Kashmiries hate indians, and why do you always show northern pakistan areas as yours? it's pure BS. no indian has even stepped there lol

they haven't stepped in there cause they know all the jihaaadddii warriors,pathans and other Tigers Live in That Region if they cross there line there are gonna eat them alive this time this is not 1948 time has changed its not Kashmir like they are gonna run over and occupi northern pakistan region

No offense but india looks like a dic.k!
Pakistan looks like a cheetah standing tall with its mouth wide open.

Yep but Pakistan map with China map (as a whole) would look very funny with the Cheetah opening its mouth for the big chicken's undertail openings.

Back
Top Bottom