What's new

Which Asian beauty queen do you consider to be the most personal?

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
I would like to share my personal list of Asian list beauty,

Elina Devia Volleyball Player - Indonesia

@Indos

ALISA MANYONOK- vollyball - Russia

Nana - south korea

Zehra Gunes - vollyball - Turkish

Nancy jewel McDanie - South Korean

Please share if you wish to have dinner with your most gorgeous ideal partner. But, it is jt just wish,

These are my personal rankings; I generally think Russian women are the most attractive.

Last edited:
Rakhi Sawant

Well, there's no need for anyone to certify that Indian girls are also attractive. It has already been demonstrated by winning numerous international beauty contests. Still, Indian women consistently add to the lists of women in the world rankings.

This is my personal list, though.

Nana - south korea

Please share if you wish to have dinner with your most gorgeous ideal partner. But, it is jt just wish,

These are my personal rankings; I generally think Russian women are the most attractive.
Strangely. Most of these are good. All of these are above 5 even if being stringent, which hasn't been my experience with such lists. OP seems to have good taste.

Tower9's list was all :bad:

@-=virus=- , ajao. roti khul gyi he. slobber all over the thread, if you want.

Russian women
Slavs are not Asian.. Eurasian is different (even if general attitude same'ish hota hai wrt lots of things lel).. they're blue eyed goras but with desi souls, many Russians :D

South Asians are way different.. Asian generally refers to east to far east, with those distinct features, eyes, petite, jet black straight hair. They're all lovely <3

I like a variety of them.. famous Indian ones, some Pakistani ones. I'm a bit biased toward the Punjab, Himachal, Kashmiri ones from India but south me bhi bhot zabardast dusky ones hai.. dear lord :sick:

NE ones too, Naga khasi women, some Manipuris, Nepalis.. ooh lalaa.

also, this applies to women as well.. Haryanvi, Punjabi etc jaat boys and men are in demand.. the ladies want to get with those lads.

Tower9's list was all :bad:

@-=virus=- , ajao. roti khul gyi he. slobber all over the thread, if you want.
That was a troll thread, guy knew full well he was really pushing the envelope here with some of those playmates lol.

@Indos

Nana - south korea

All gorgeous, koi bhi dilaa do bhai .....

asia is garbage i consider them in west
Stop seeing mirror everyday.

Slavs are not Asian.. Eurasian is different (even if general attitude same'ish hota hai wrt lots of things lel).. they're blue eyed goras but with desi souls, many Russians :D

South Asians are way different.. Asian generally refers to east to far east, with those distinct features, eyes, petite, jet black straight hair. They're all lovely <3

I like a variety of them.. famous Indian ones, some Pakistani ones. I'm a bit biased toward the Punjab, Himachal, Kashmiri ones from India but south me bhi bhot zabardast dusky ones hai.. dear lord :sick:

NE ones too, Naga khasi women, some Manipuris, Nepalis.. ooh lalaa.

also, this applies to women as well.. Haryanvi, Punjabi etc jaat boys and men are in demand.. the ladies want to get with those lads.

That was a troll thread, guy knew full well he was really pushing the envelope here with some of those playmates lol.
I normally give Russian women a very high rating since they are very attractive.

climate ki wajah sShayd Thand jyada hai wahaan, per.... out of ten girls, you will find 7-8 are attractive.

Last edited:
Yet Another bobs vageene horny Pajeet
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom