What's new

Which Asian beauty queen do you consider to be the most personal?

I would like to share my personal list of Asian list beauty,

Elina Devia Volleyball Player - Indonesia

@Indos
Rarely watch Volleyball, but Indonesian women volleyball are more developed than any other women sport ( team play, not individual ones), heck even we dont have women basketball professional league here. For women volleyball, they are supported by big SOE companies like Pertamina, PLN, BRI and others.

I am currently in MRT, maybe later I will show you beauty from other skin color.

There are a few, but for starters.

36cf4e4a729b6192d50eb7c0b19e7323--poonam-dhillon-indian-actresses.jpg

Chitrangada_Singh-pic.jpg

and most of all.

Madhubala.jpg

I would like to share my personal list of Asian list beauty,

Elina Devia Volleyball Player - Indonesia

@Indos

ALISA MANYONOK- vollyball - Russia

Nana - south korea

Zehra Gunes - vollyball - Turkish

Nancy jewel McDanie - South Korean

Please share if you wish to have dinner with your most gorgeous ideal partner. But, it is jt just wish,

These are my personal rankings; I generally think Russian women are the most attractive.

Oh Elina...
2023-04-14-151139_1024x768_scrot.png

And since Israel is also in Asia there is lovely Lihi Azouri :
2021-09-29-222948_1366x768_scrot-png.780993

also, this applies to women as well.. Haryanvi, Punjabi etc jaat boys and men are in demand.. the ladies want to get with those lads.

Yes, the ladeez want and want the charming and sophisticated "Thaara bhai Joginder" right from Karnal, Haryana :

@jamahir do you like skinny bones white skins or you have some better idea?

Behold Viktoria Manas from Eurasia Russia.

Yes, the ladeez want and want the charming and sophisticated "Thaara bhai Joginder" right from Karnal, Haryana :
No idea who that guy is but bottom of the socio economic as well as good looks ladder type slum dwellers ko toh koi ni chada.

Behold Viktoria Manas from Eurasia Russia.
Oh, to share a table with her, and get in on those 1000000 calorie meals.

Tsk.. Such a sad bhikari you are.

No idea who that guy is but bottom of the socio economic as well as good looks ladder type slum dwellers ko toh koi ni chada.

He is your Haryanvi lad who is hot among the ladeez.

Oh, to share a table with her, and get in on those 1000000 calorie meals.

Tsk.. Such a sad bhikari you are.

Send me those stick-thin girlfriends of yours. Viktoria will feed them well and turn them into femininenesses.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

And I have good eyes to behold beauties. China needs Communism which I will bring and conduct also Love Jihad :

66952895138dbc2b7f4c1491cfb08298-jpg.884110

20201130091459829-jpg-1680-0-jpg.888348

_20230123173510-jpg.912631

_20230123173931-jpg.912661

_20230123173935-jpg.912662

Dian Sastrowardoyo

Titi Radjo Bintang

Raisa Andriana

Dont know this girl name though,

@Raj-Hindustani

You forgot the singer Intan Soekotjo ( she's on the left ):
maxresdefault.jpg

Russian vs Indonesian women FIBA World Cup 2019

Much appreciated.. I don't know, should say it or not, but...

Since we are South Asians, it is often difficult for us to distinguish between the faces of men and women in Eastern Asia. This is the most reasonable, and few Pakistani members have stated that about something similar. Although there is no doubt that girls from Eastern Asia have fair skin.

Personally, I think few East Asian ladies are very lovely, and we can recognize them easily, Sorry, I am not saying others are not, but it is really very difficult for us to be South Asian to recognize them by faces.

Elina Devia, for instance, has a wonderfully attractive personality and is engaging.

she is the only undisputed queen I believe in :man_in_love: :Maula Jutt simp lord mode activated
rest of em dont count
Hiba-Bukhari-New-Pictures-in-Shalwar-Kameez-Lovely-Collection.png

Last edited:
Elina Devia, for instance, has a wonderfully attractive personality and is engaging.
She is indeed pretty, but maybe only famous in Tiktok

Here is Indonesian national women volleyball team, she is not there.

East Asian feature are nowadays able to penetrate world music market, so we see Korean pop are successful, brown skin need more promotion

Take a look on Indonesian men national team and compare with Korean K Pop male

And since Israel is also in Asia there is lovely Lihi Azouri :
2021-09-29-222948_1366x768_scrot-png.780993

Yup this Israeli women is pretty and also brown and deathly basketball player

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom