What's new

Which Asian beauty queen do you consider to be the most personal?

Chitrangada_Singh-pic.jpg

Nice song, Pal, from film Sorry Bhai. Song is good but this clip's audio quality is bad :

Much appreciated.. I don't know, should say it or not, but...

Since we are South Asians, it is often difficult for us to distinguish between the faces of men and women in Eastern Asia. This is the most reasonable, and few Pakistani members have stated that about something similar. Although there is no doubt that girls from Eastern Asia have fair skin.

Personally, I think few East Asian ladies are very lovely, and we can recognize them easily, Sorry, I am not saying others are not, but it is really very difficult for us to be South Asian to recognize them by faces.

Elina Devia, for instance, has a wonderfully attractive personality and is engaging.

Is North East Indian people so few seen in Indian major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and other ?

Pretty much your North East Indian people are quite similar like East Asian.

Is North East Indian people so few seen in Indian major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and other ?

Pretty much your North East Indian people are quite similar like East Asian.
Yes, absolutely agreed.

This is a another reason, people of East India face problems in other part of India.

Because, other parts of people usually unable to recognize them if they are nepali, from east part of India, or from eastern Asia.

Damn. That smile.

Is it me or does she look like some Hollywood actress?

1681498589880.png

Move over Allison Stokke.

@-=virus=- , halal tarikey se comment kijiye
You shared Allison Stokke's famous picture in that other thread.

Yes, absolutely agreed.

This is a another reason, people of East India face problems in other part of India.

Because, other parts of people usually unable to recognize them if they are nepali, from east part of India, or from eastern Asia.

Chinese Indonesian here, she is born and raised in Indonesia but has carrier in USA, she still keep her Indonesian citizenship though.

Pretty much brown, but the eye is something that can easily spotted

Some times pretty difficult to spot one, especially for people living in India like you

Indonesian basketball player, you must of course see the women in the center as Chinese Indonesian, but she is native, her name is Faizzatus Shoimah (Arabic name). Women in the left in my guess, 70 % probability to be Chinese Indonesian

AIS-UNAIR.jpg

Many Chinese Indonesians I see on the streets are basically as white as Chinese in Beijing and in appearance pretty much very similar. This usually due to religion, large majority of Chinese Indonesians are either Catholic, Christian, Budhis, or Kong Hucu. It makes them pretty difficult to mix.

But the mixing does happen, mostly during ancient period, like when around 20-30.000 Mongol troops tried to invade Indonesia (but failed and they are captured), and Chinese migrate to Indonesia due to war there.

Last edited:
Chinese Indonesian here, she is born and raised in Indonesia but has carrier in USA, she still keep her Indonesian citizenship though.

Pretty much brown, but the eye is something that can easily spotted

Some times pretty difficult to spot one, especially for people living in India like you

Indonesian basketball player, you must of course see the women in the center as Chinese Indonesian, but she is native, her name is Faizzatus Shoimah (Arabic name). Women in the left in my guess, 70 % probability to be Chinese Indonesian

AIS-UNAIR.jpg

Many Chinese Indonesians I see on the streets are basically as white as Chinese in Beijing and in appearance pretty much very similar. This usually due to religion, large majority of Chinese Indonesians are either Catholic, Christian, Budhis, or Kong Hucu. It makes them pretty difficult to mix.

But the mixing does happen, mostly during ancient period, like when around 20-30.000 Mongol troops tried to invade Indonesia (but failed and they are captured), and Chinese migrate to Indonesia due to war there.
Thank you.

Yes, I enjoy watching basketball, tennis, Table tennis, badminton, volleyball, etc. Those are my favorite sports.

I can watch most games when I have free time, I am familiar with the rules of the vast majority of games, and I am able to recognize numerous players all around the world.

This is Bali team, the only Chinese Indonesian is one official team woman (blue dress). Easily spot on her eyes

3221272409.jpg

Jokowi and his wife and Xi Jin Ping with his wife

presiden-indonesia-joko-widodo-yang-dikenal-sebagai-jokowi-kiri-saat-ia-disambut-oleh-presiden-china-xi-jinping-selama-ktt-ker_169.jpeg

Last edited:
He is your Haryanvi lad who is hot among the ladeez.
clearly nothing like you, then.

you being a bottom dweller ugly malnourished slum dwelling starving poverty stricken bhikari broken laptop type :)

Send me those stick-thin girlfriends of yours. Viktoria will feed them well and turn them into femininenesses.
they'll come with capitalist money power, politicians, and bulldozers in tow

demolish your dirty little gutter slum, and leave you in a homeless heap

at least for now you seemingly have a slum you call home.. be grateful, you ugly malnourished bhikari cockroach.

also, that grotesquely obese Vikroria woman eats worth more in a single meal every other hour
than your :sick: father could afford in a year..

keep wanking off to fattiexxx dot com on your dirty small broken laptop.. soon a dog gonna bite your mum, and you won't have money for an anti-rabies shot.. lol

----------------------------------------------------------

hows that make your incredible empathic heart feel ?

:)

bhikari

clearly nothing like you, then.

you being a bottom dweller ugly malnourished slum dwelling starving poverty stricken bhikari broken laptop type :)

they'll come with capitalist money power, politicians, and bulldozers in tow

demolish your dirty little gutter slum, and leave you in a homeless heap

at least for now you seemingly have a slum you call home.. be grateful, you ugly malnourished bhikari cockroach.

also, that grotesquely obese Vikroria woman eats worth more in a single meal every other hour
than your :sick: father could afford in a year..

keep wanking off to fattiexxx dot com on your dirty small broken laptop.. soon a dog gonna bite your mum, and you won't have money for an anti-rabies shot.. lol

----------------------------------------------------------

hows that make your incredible empathic heart feel ?

:)

bhikari

?

WTF is wrong with you?

what the actual hell is going on in this thread? Bhai Ramzan ka kuch khayal krlo, tharkiyo.

I’ll tell you what, Disha Patani is gorgeous. Guard her with your lives. Idk if she has plastic surgery done now but her photos from years ago, she’s looks prettier.

what the actual hell is going on in this thread? Bhai Ramzan ka kuch khayal krlo, tharkiyo.

It was started by an Indian. What did you expect? They’re depraved animals. When not harassing white girls, they’re electrocuting themselves.

Which one of you lowlifes was on doodwali or desi Baba website from early 00s? My bet is on Jamahir and Raj

Back
Top Bottom