What's new

Which Asian beauty queen do you consider to be the most personal?

Damn. That smile.

Is it me or does she look like some Hollywood actress?

View attachment 924784

Move over Allison Stokke.

@-=virus=- , halal tarikey se comment kijiye
You shared Allison Stokke's famous picture in that other thread.
Bro, she is 6 ft 6 in. She will dominate the sh*t out of you and crush your head between her thighs.

Bro, she is 6 ft 6 in. She will dominate the sh*t out of you and crush your head between her thighs.
I am game

1681560296103.jpeg
(IYKWIM :D )

@jamahir why dont you make this AI program to make money for women market 8-)

No man, I am sick and tired of this AI / ML stuff and this metaverse stuff. It is ridiculous that humans don't gather over tea to talk and change the world and don't get themselves to paint and leave "thinking" to AI / ML systems. There is a statement "Artificially intelligent, Naturally stupid".

Last edited:
I am speechless... Can't trust on any video or photo..

So i will move back to Madhubala, she was undisputed called one of the most natural beautiful girl.

The basis of the AI I believe real women. The AI just generate distinct feature of Indonesian ladies like bigger eyes than East Asian, not so pointed nose, straight hair, etc.

The AI can make some improvement as well from the base of real photo. World for example are familiar with Caucasian Beauty through hollywood movies, East Asian beauties through KPOP, Arab and Indian beauty is well known as well. So as Indonesian ladies beauty are not so known, so the video can make many viewers because of that because it is something new for them. This is why IMO the success of that AI generated businesses.

Each ethnicity has its own distinctive feature, each women has its own distinctive beauty as well. If we go to public places, we can easily spot several beautiful ladies as well.

This real ones,

Adhisty Zara (native)

2bd00ccb-14a4-49d0-87bc-f7cdf51551f4_169.jpeg

Syifa Savira Nuraisyah (native)

AGIKgqN5NkkDW_FpmMGNYTT1R0NJGIvhECA1GvI4Z0ws=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Indonesian basketball player (177 cm)

1681566303767.png

Yoriko Angeline (native)

2f5265ed-9649-4d01-90eb-ee049e0ca6e2.jpeg

Fay Nabila (native)

fay%2Bnabila.jpg

Rosiana Dewi (native)