What's new

Which Asian beauty queen do you consider to be the most personal?

Not Count Vlad Tepes Dracula's wife ?

Well that goes without saying. To this day (and besides having other occasional loves over the many centuries) he still Mourns her with true sadness.

Oh Boy, you guys must have not got laid for a very long time. :lol: All these girls specially Asian girls being posted here, come to Sydney and see them roaming around in droves in the SYDNEY CBD like farm chickens. :lol: I really don't understand the fascination with Asian chicks - they ALL LOOK THE SAME like attack of the Clones ! :lol:

Oh Boy, you guys must have not got laid for a very long time. :lol: All these girls specially Asian girls being posted here, come to Sydney and see them roaming around in droves in the SYDNEY CBD like farm chickens. :lol: I really don't understand the fascination with Asian chicks - they ALL LOOK THE SAME like attack of the Clones ! :lol:
Are we pakistanis racist towards Asians lmao? Everyone's on this thread giving em hate 😭😭 @Imran Khan

Are we pakistanis racist towards Asians lmao? Everyone's on this thread giving em hate 😭😭 @Imran Khan

And I mistakenly thought there were no "Lefties aka Annoyers" on this forum. :lol: Here are TOP-20 Chinese actresses. What do you see here?? :lol:

Last edited:
Well, there's no need for anyone to certify that Indian girls are also attractive. It has already been demonstrated by winning numerous international beauty contests. Still, Indian women consistently add to the lists of women in the world rankings.

This is my personal list, though.

99% of Indian women look like mrs modi

1681617093863.png

Heres the truth bomb, those folk are so insecure and immature,they are trying to be so above the spectrum.
If you're so great you don’t have to push others down to elevate yourself,that's what losers do; psychology 101;
It's a trend actually,in all of south asia ,they are zealous of east asians which make them feel inferior, insecure ,backward & spiteful; hence they will always stick up some east asian with someone whome they want to pull up claim as better one, because he/she says so....lol how childish .These are typical traits of inferior class of human society,culture,quality of human therein ,superior civilization produces superior humans which excels in soft power because of their undeniable quality whose appeal transcend borders,they don't have to claim omnipotentcy like the inferior folks in south asia does.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom