What's new

What's with all the Indians in the BD forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - I actually welcome you guys if you want to debate. But I don't get why you're such a spammer. Look at my first interaction with you here:

Look at the difference between that & this post from you:

First post = spam.
Second post = Not spam. I don't agree that the environment should be sacrificed to raise HDI because I think it's possible to be environmentally friendly & develop well. But I can understand why someone from a poor country would feel that raising HDI at all costs is most important.

Why couldn't you have posted that in the first place? You're here on Bangladesh Defense because you like to provoke anger & I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY.
A Disproportionately huge cohort of BD posters is immature or at least seen as immature( leaving people like zabaniya or eastwatch ) by members of other countries and such posters generally don't get a mature reply ....People like niaz sir or Muradk are not replied with troll posts while others like zarvan are..perhaps you were stereotyped as a one of those typical bangladeshis who live in their own world,when you first joined.

From what I've seen, most of the Indians on Bangladesh-Defense are totally self-obsessed. Bangladeshis aren't starting topics about India - all the most recent threads are about current affairs in Bangladesh.

You know, there's a reason why this very sub-forum is known as THE ultimate TROLL sub-forum on Pakistan Defense Forum.

I guarantee it ;)

You are likely to be an American citizen, and you should know the true art of trolling since it originated from there. The United States of Trolls.

From the # of times I've been told that Bangladeshis shouldn't post about India, I'm pretty sure most of the Indian users here don't understand 'freedom of speech'. They also don't seem to understand they can just IGNORE what's being said, especially when it's said in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT FORUM.

That because Indian sub-defense is only for military-related discussions.

Discussions related to Indian military build up, military developments, defence technology. NO INDIAN STRATEGIC AFFAIRS

PDF management intended it to be that way.

Social, political, economy, etc. are in the South Asian/Central Asian section.

If I went around telling everyone "Stop talking about me! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" - people would just laugh at me day & night.

Why? :eek: You should be happy.

Laughter is the best medicine after all :D

Day and night eh? :lol:

Did you know that I've been called a Razakar and an Indian + Hindu here at the same time? "Awami in disguise" :rofl:

We South Asians can be a strange and a whimsical lot. Bangladeshis a bit more. May be a lot more.

And as for 'freedom of speech', be very careful what you say boy. The recent happenings in the Muslim-world and even Bangladesh doesn't bode well for our image.

Let's look at some examples shall we?

Some dude posted on Facebook: "Etogola manush more, Hasina more na keno"
Result: Arrest warrant issued on that poster under Bangladeshi law. The user lives in Canada. Hasina gone wild. Canadians don't give a damn, and some AL dude starts writing anti-Canadian and anti-American articles.

Bus crushed some college dude.
Result: All college dudes in the area go berserk, burn the bus, and destroy other vehicles that had nothing to do with the accident.
*Yeah, real intellectuals :rolleyes:*

Some dude apparently posted something anti-Islam on Facebook in Chittagong.
Result: Bangladeshi Muslims go on a rampage destroying Buddhist sculptures.
Additionally, both BNP and AL blame each other for what is perhaps the darkest event for our humble Buddhist minority.

Dr. Yunus questions the AL-led government.
AL response: **** you Dr. Yunus, and the boat that brought you here (general intention).

Bunch of Moolahs want to protest over the anti-Muhammad 'film' on youtube (funny since many never even had Internet access). Fine...
AL response: Ban all protests because they are Moolahs.
Moolah response: Hartal! Destroy! Destroy everything!! Even my own property!!! Look at me. I am so bad-a$$ and have a beard and an alkhala!

Da faq? :blink:

See what happens here on PDF when Bangladeshis disagree with one another. Literally a$$ biting.

For Bangladeshis......the issue of tolerance is a long, long and dreadful road. Not just a religious one.

India Defence has more defence related stuff posted than any other sub forum. That should tell you something.

Sorry, I thought I thought he was referring to the Indian Defense Forum. I didn't check his link "><

OP is an obvious newbie :lol:

I saw a couple of Chinese posters in Indian-Defense but nothing like the # of Indian posters in China-Defense.

... but WHY? People don't do things without reason. Why go to another country's forum & spam it?

The whole forum is for everybody, anybody can go to any section and comment. Turkish/arab/iranian section are also commented by everybody.
Indians are big in numbers(also most active) along with pakistanis, hence they have more comments. I wonder why pakistanis never visit bangladeshis section, there is no point being confined to one section.

BTW bangladeshi section is not what it is used by bangladeshis( post non defence related news and declare each other AL and BNP and fight among yourselves.).
Who is responsible for all the non-military related posts in bd section.

You know, there's a reason why this very sub-forum is known as THE ultimate TROLL sub-forum on Pakistan Defense Forum.

I guarantee it ;)

You are likely to be an American citizen, and you should know the true art of trolling since it originated from there. The United States of Trolls.

Laughter is the best medicine after all :D

Day and night eh? :lol:

Did you know that I've been called a Razakar and an Indian + Hindu here at the same time? "Awami in disguise" :rofl:

We South Asians can be a strange and a whimsical lot. Bangladeshis a bit more. May be a lot more.

And as for 'freedom of speech', be very careful what you say boy. The recent happenings in the Muslim-world and even Bangladesh doesn't bode well for our image.

Result: Arrest warrant issued on that poster under Bangladeshi law. The user lives in Canada. Hasina gone wild. Canadians don't give a damn, and some AL dude starts writing anti-Canadian and anti-American articles.

Result: All college dudes in the area go berserk, burn the bus, and destroy other vehicles that had nothing to do with the accident.

Additionally, both BNP and AL blame each other for what is perhaps the darkest event for our humble Buddhist minority.

AL response: **** you Dr. Yunus, and the boat that brought you here (general intention).

Bunch of Moolahs want to protest over the anti-Muhammad 'film' on youtube (funny since many never even had Internet access). Fine...
Moolah response: Hartal! Destroy! Destroy everything!! Even my own property!!! Look at me. I am so bad-a$$ and have a beard and an alkhala!

See what happens here on PDF when Bangladeshis disagree with one another. Literally a$$ biting.

For Bangladeshis......the issue of tolerance is a long, long and dreadful road. Not just a religious one.

Sorry, I thought I thought he was referring to the Indian Defense Forum. I didn't check his link "><

do u think indians r any better than us???

I guarantee it

Laughter is the best medicine after all

Day and night eh?

Did you know that I've been called a Razakar and an Indian Hindu here at the same time? "Awami in disguise" :rofl:

@flame_retardant
^^^ Do not believe him.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...bangladeshi-elite-zabaniya-5.html#post2956965

It's possible that Zabaniya is an Indian living in Bangladesh. I failed to understand how can he love by Indian when the fact is it should be opposite. I mean dislike by Indian is a good thing. Or he is an Indian pimp? :rolleyes:

I demand an answer from Zabaniya. :smokin:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...bangladeshi-elite-zabaniya-5.html#post2958833

Ajeeb Bengal Mulk may ajeeb kashmakash. Razakar 71 ke phele te. Ab kaha ke razakar. Ye Bharti aur Awami ghaddar league ka chaal hai Muslim nationalism ke khilaf. Ye mushrik aur munafiqeen nahi chate musalman ek rahen. Q ki un ko malum hai ki aagar musalman ek ho joi tho is ilaqa may quwwat ban sakta hai.

Islam aur Musalmani Baaten karo tho Razakar aur dehshatgard bana deta hai, bharat mata ki puja karo, Tagore ki gana gaun tho Muhib-e-watan. Ye Bhartis ka chaal hai Bangladeshis ko kamzor rakna aur faida hasil karna. Lekin afsoos is baat ka hai ki Bangladesh may bhoot sare beykuf hai jin ne Bharti aur Awami Ghaddaaron ka is chaal na samja. Lanat ho un bekuf par.

That real bangladeshi exposed him already.

OP, to tell you honestly, a few conservative Bangladeshis really get on the nerves of Indians here. A lot of them. Particularly the ones who get into conspiracy theories (RAWamy!).

Sure, there are a couple of fans of d!ck-measuring contests on both sides. But that's something else.

Surprising what havoc a few guy's opinions can wreak eh?

Suffice to say, I find many here intolerant. Not in terms of religion, but opinions.

There's a saying: "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to express that opinion."

That just doesn't exist here. They couldn't even comprehend it. This phenomenon exists in nearly all Asian cultures.

Becomes something of a mudslinging contest here.

Or maybe we simply consume too much spices :P

PS: No one goes to Indian Defense. Not even Indians. Hell, much of the users here are Indian nationals (surprised?)

not true. I never bring Raw, i never take part in dik measuring contest. Only thing i hate is Awamileague and israel. Still i am in hostile category just because i am islamist. They are islamophobes.

do u think indians r any better than us???

Let's just say a larger proportion of Pakistanis here are more "intellectual".

The reason why I said this sub-forum is a troll forum is because even Indian trolls come here to troll. Not ALL Indians in ALL sections are like that. Guys like 'sancho' and 'Banga lore' (among others) are very intelligent posters.

By the way, I really like you wicked sense of humor. Keep it up :P

What if I said that.....

I never read a single novel or poet by Tagore? In fact, I don't give a damn.

PS: No one goes to Indian Defense. Not even Indians. Hell, much of the users here are Indian nationals (surprised?)

I don't like Indian Defence. I prefer Defence Forum India. They have a larger community than Indian Defence, and more topics.

not true. I never bring Raw, i never take part in dik measuring contest. Only thing i hate is Awamileague and israel. Still i am in hostile category just because i am islamist. They are islamophobes.

I never said you are a fan of d!ck measuring contests. People here give too much credit to RAW. Nothing shining about that organization. Even ISI is better.

You are good poster. And I respect your views.

And Israel? Islamophobes? Bah! Don't feel bad. Embrace it!

Last time I heard, Benny made himself look silly in front of a large international audience about Iran's nuclear ambitions with a silly diagram. There's even the real threat of those "backward" ones in Israel.

If you think about it, anti-Islam/anti-Muslim "feelings" (aww....*touchy* *touchy*) here and there are a good thing. Even though they are a vocal minority like Geert Wilders.

Hatred is like gravity. All it needs a little push! :lol:

Indians love us too much , so much so that their whole world revolves around BD.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom